Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#1]
This has went well I see.....
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 11:43:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Conway is pro-free-healthcare, pro-gay, pro-illegal imigration, pro-Hussein Obama and anti-gun.

Hey, lay off the gay bashing. If my boyfriend was to read that it would really piss him off!!!

Quoted:
So if Paul can keep his mouth shut in front of the Libtard media, he should win easily in November. So for the Paul bashers, have at it all you want. Im still voting for him over Congay!!!!!!!

The part in red is what us so called Paul bashers (assuming that was directed at me and Cav, etc.?) have been trying to say. Right now Rand is his own worse enemy. The media smells blood in the water (or in this case nut up for election) so they are going to go after him with vigor to see what kind of stupid shit they can get him to say next? If he's smart, he'll stick to current, relevant issues and if he does, he wins easily but every time he lets them lead him off on some tangent, he's just helping Conway.

Not pointed at you, directly, meaning it more for the leftist media. Whenever an election comes about the media tends to ask the anti-democrats hard-touchy questions, while the dems get the "what is your favorite color?" type questions. No, I respect how you phrased your questions, the media on the other hand.......
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top