Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 10:37:03 AM EDT
[#1]
You live in a town but and are not directly affected by the pig problem but you complain about those who attempt to do something about it.

My problem is that they are not doing something about it legally or ethically.  There is a regualtion against wanten waste.  Shooting an animal and leaving it to rot is wanten waste.  And please don't try to feed me the line about nature taking of the carcasses.  Yeah... way to rationalize that one away.  I get that the buzzards gotta eat the same as the worms and so forth.  AND nature does recycle the remains.  BUT still..............................
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You live in a town but and are not directly affected by the pig problem but you complain about those who attempt to do something about it.

My problem is that they are not doing something about it legally or ethically.  There is a regualtion against wanten waste.  Shooting an animal and leaving it to rot is wanten waste.  And please don't try to feed me the line about nature taking of the carcasses.  Yeah... way to rationalize that one away.  I get that the buzzards gotta eat the same as the worms and so forth.  AND nature does recycle the remains.  BUT still..............................

You are incorrect.

Why do you care? It doesn't affect you in any way. How about instead of worrying about that stupid BS, you cure cancer or something worthwhile. Then you'd be a big hero, not just some busy body worrying about what everyone else is doing.

Let me give you a clue on the whole pig/waste thing. Big wild hogs taste like crap So unless you like wormy stinking road kill, I'd quit worrying about those pigs. At least thats been my experience. But you knock yourself out eating that crap.

As a matter of fact I could probably hook you up with a hog hunt so you could get some for yourself. But these guys hunt with dogs and knives. I havent talked to him in a couple of years, so then maybe not.
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 12:06:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

We kill more hogs than we can process or give away and the over population continues. Hogs aren't a game animal so there's no laws, rules or anything else that says you have to make any attempt to keep the meat and there's a reason for that. They're pests and cause millions of dollars in damage every year.

Do you also believe that all rats and mice that are killed should be eaten? If not, why not?

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

As a matter of fact I could probably hook you up with a hog hunt so you could get some for yourself. But these guys hunt with dogs and knives. I havent talked to him in a couple of years, so then maybe not.

Knife hunting is some fun stuff. You can't be too out of shape though

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 1:49:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And you good sir are a blind fool.  You refuse to see that there are always two sides to every discussion.  My way is the only correct way..... for me.  You guys act like spoiled little girls everytime your told NO, or someone doesn't agree with you.  I don't care if you agree with me or not, you shouldn't care if I agree with you.  I have a God right to express my opinion.  Like you said earlier.  If you don't like it, TOUGH SHIT.  

Chuck's not blind!
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 2:09:25 PM EDT
[#6]
sounds like the discussion the group I used to shoot prariedogs with had one time, so yeah we cleaned & grilled up a bunch of pd's.

yeah man, you could live off eating them, but you'd better be pretty fucking hungry cause they taste like dirt & are gamey as hell.

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And you good sir are a blind fool.  You refuse to see that there are always two sides to every discussion.  My way is the only correct way..... for me.  You guys act like spoiled little girls everytime your told NO, or someone doesn't agree with you.  I don't care if you agree with me or not, you shouldn't care if I agree with you.  I have a God right to express my opinion.  Like you said earlier.  If you don't like it, TOUGH SHIT.  

Chuck's not blind!

Thanks Patrick.          

I think
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
sounds like the discussion the group I used to shoot prariedogs with had one time, so yeah we cleaned & grilled up a bunch of pd's.

yeah man, you could live off eating them, but you'd better be pretty fucking hungry cause they taste like dirt & are gamey as hell.

Call Higgi, he should eat them. I know he doesn't want them to go to waste       Mmmmmnnnnnn nourishment
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 2:22:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.wildhoghunters.com/vbtube/photos/original/46bqwugZ.jpg

That would leave me out
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 2:26:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I ain't afraid to use a knife on a hog.
Right after I put a piece of lead in it's vitals and it doesn't stink too bad.

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Call Higgi, he should eat them. I know he doesn't want them to go to waste       Mmmmmnnnnnn nourishment

me and a friend was down mt scott way this past weekend, showed her the prarie dog town on the way to the Jesus of the Witchitas statue, told her about when we used to go shoot them and time we cooked some of them up; she thought it was funny as hell, said she wouldn't eat one of them either unless she was really hungry, besides they were cute but she wouldn't want one as a pet either.

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would leave me out

, that'd leave me out too, but hell that's why I got a rifle, never bring a knife to a gunfight sorta thinking.
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#13]
You guys really are a bunch of simpletons you know that? Shees.  I give up.  Welcome to the world of the closed mind...........................................................................................
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You guys really are a bunch of simpletons you know that? Shees.  I give up.  Welcome to the world of the closed mind...........................................................................................

I am not a Simpleton. I am non denominational. Thank you anyway!

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Of course it's closed!  I wouldn't want my smarts to fall out.
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 5:22:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You piss me off and make me introduce you to a fire hydrant, it won't be just your smarts that fall out!
Old fogie my ass.

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You piss me off and make me introduce you to a fire hydrant, it won't be just your smarts that fall out!
Old fogie my ass.

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 4:55:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

it's the shits being the only lib in the okht isn't it
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 6:01:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's the shits being the only lib in the okht isn't it

Being the shits among a bunch of turds ain't no big thing.

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 7:04:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are incorrect.Why do you care? It doesn't affect you in any way. How about instead of worrying about that stupid BS, you cure cancer or something worthwhile. Then you'd be a big hero, not just some busy body worrying about what everyone else is doing.Let me give you a clue on the whole pig/waste thing. Big wild hogs taste like crap So unless you like wormy stinking road kill, I'd quit worrying about those pigs. At least thats been my experience. But you knock yourself out eating that crap.

Child molestation doesn't affect me either, but it is still wrong.  I care because pigs are not a species that nature has selected for extinction yet.  AND if I could find a cure for cancer you would still bitch and moan about me trying to force it everyone.  "People have a right to die of cancer if they want too, you are a facist, liberal, occupier because you think everyone should go out and get the get the vaccination!". "you're violating my freedom darn you...ARGHH burn the witch, burn the witch!!!!!!!!".
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 7:06:16 AM EDT
[#21]
And I still say you're a bunch of simpletons!!!  
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 7:08:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You still Mad ?
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 7:19:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You still Mad ?

Never was.  I don't let this bunch of meat heads aggrivate me.  I have other meatheads that I try to teach everyday that do the just fine.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 7:43:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I told you I was non denominational, not a Simpleton.

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 8:50:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You make me sad.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are incorrect.Why do you care? It doesn't affect you in any way. How about instead of worrying about that stupid BS, you cure cancer or something worthwhile. Then you'd be a big hero, not just some busy body worrying about what everyone else is doing.Let me give you a clue on the whole pig/waste thing. Big wild hogs taste like crap So unless you like wormy stinking road kill, I'd quit worrying about those pigs. At least thats been my experience. But you knock yourself out eating that crap.

Child molestation doesn't affect me either, but it is still wrong.  I care because pigs are not a species that nature has selected for extinction yet.  AND if I could find a cure for cancer you would still bitch and moan about me trying to force it everyone.  "People have a right to die of cancer if they want too, you are a facist, liberal, occupier because you think everyone should go out and get the get the vaccination!". "you're violating my freedom darn you...ARGHH burn the witch, burn the witch!!!!!!!!".

Damn you are dense. Pigs are a varmit, equal to a coyote, p-dog, and rat.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 9:02:13 AM EDT
[#27]
No... I am just stubborn.  Does that remind you of anyone?  Say like, when you look in the mirror?  LOL...............
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#28]
I wasn't planning on going out tonight but after reading some of the comments in this thread I think I will. So, I'm going to go out and kill some hogs and leave them out there and higgimw is going to be 100% responsible.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Dang jedi Master, now someelse is throwing Gas on you

Have a AK can travel and 7  30rnds mags too
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I wasn't planning on going out tonight but after reading some of the comments in this thread I think I will. So, I'm going to go out and kill some hogs and leave them out there and higgimw is going to be 100% responsible.

I'm sure he'll get his panties all twisted up over it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You make me sad.

Geez, now we are all going to have to have a big cyber hug together and sing Kumbayah!

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#32]
. Yea. Right   I can see that happening. .
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 1:01:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If I offered to take you guys hunting on my place, I'm sure I'd have all kinds of takers.
But instead, I'm going to do my best to make sure I'm the one that tags this buck.

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Not if one  of your beat you to it , nice buck !

Nice picture too
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You'll fit in just fine here.  LOL.... add another simpleton to the flock!  
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure he'll get his panties all twisted up over it.

I prefer to free-ball thank you.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 1:33:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I offered to take you guys hunting on my place

You do?  How'd I miss this?  I'll see you Saturday morning bright and early.  I'll bring the coffee.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 1:46:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Seansworth

YE BE WARNED

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

All I know is that you should be ashamed of yourself. Animals that are alive this very second are going to be dead later on tonight because of you.

I also just got a call that some news reporter wants to go out with us. If it's like in the past they won't show any killing on tv so I'll make sure and post the link plus any behind the scene pictures or footage we get so you can see what you were responsible for.

In addition, from now on any time you post any more of your nonsense or call me a silly name since that's what you've resorted to because you have no real argument, I'm going to kill a kitten and maybe a frog.

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 2:40:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All I know is that you should be ashamed of yourself. Animals that are alive this very second are going to be dead later on tonight because of you.

I also just got a call that some news reporter wants to go out with us. If it's like in the past they won't show any killing on tv so I'll make sure and post the link plus any behind the scene pictures or footage we get so you can see what you were responsible for.

In addition, from now on any time you post any more of your nonsense or call me a silly name since that's what you've resorted to because you have no real argument, I'm going to kill a kitten and maybe a frog.

Be sure to screw that frog first.... Hillbilly.  That kitten will represent more pussy than most Texans can handle anyway!!!  
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Be sure to screw that frog first.... Hillbilly.  That kitten will represent more pussy than most Texans can handle anyway!!!  

No need, I got my hillbilly wife to go home to when the killin is done. Sometimes she's out doing the killin with me. Got anything else Sally?

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 2:46:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Damn... She must have felt sorry for your ugly ass!!!  She is obviously not picky about who she hangs out with is she????  LOL...  Good score Tex!  
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 3:16:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I offered to take you guys hunting on my place, I'm sure I'd have all kinds of takers.
But instead, I'm going to do my best to make sure I'm the one that tags this buck.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/danc46/NiceBuck.jpg

Kyler passed on that one because he felt sorry for you!
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 3:17:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

; you might as well include possums and rats with your pigs
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 3:20:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You still Mad ?

Never was.  I don't let this bunch of meat heads aggrivate me. I have other meatheads that I try to teach everyday that do the just fine.

the fleecing of the American youth with the liberal politically correct course study American school administrations feel is important to the future of America.

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 3:24:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You make me sad.

Geez, now we are all going to have to have a big cyber hug together and sing Kumbayah!

this thread was going along good until you went and queer'd it up

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I offered to take you guys hunting on my place

You do?  How'd I miss this?  I'll see you Saturday morning bright and early.  I'll bring the coffee.

just drive around the lake, I seen two deer this morning laying in the middle of the road on the way to work this morning, if you don't shoot one, maybe you can pick one up that's been hit by someone elses car
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 3:31:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Goddamnit higgi spouting all your liberal bullshit has got the texan ready to jerk off and eat frog legs
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 3:38:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/danc46/NiceBuck.jpg

Kyler passed on that one because he felt sorry for you!

I sure am glad of it too.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top