Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#1]

There must be a assualt ordered, on the UZI TRIANGLE.

Triangler's Beware. Take your SHTF stuff and head for the hills.

Link Posted: 1/1/2005 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
All of AZ gets locked on Monday.

Maybe one NM too.

beat me to it
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 9:14:11 PM EDT
[#3]
hmmm, never heard that term before.  What is the deal?
Link Posted: 1/2/2005 5:49:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
All of AZ gets locked on Monday.

Maybe one NM too.

Link Posted: 1/2/2005 6:04:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm.  Isn't cracka a de facto compliment or term of respect?

It refers to a whip cracker, or slave driver.   Calling someone else a cracker is referring to yourself as a slave or mule.  

I had heard here in Florida that the term "cracker" came from the Florida ranchers from the old days who herded their cattle with bullwhips...hence "cracker cowboys."
Link Posted: 1/2/2005 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Then your powers are not being put to use very well! Our cops don't seem to be able to tell the legals from illegals from looking at them, hell I can't tell either I've represented plenty of both legal immigrants from Mexico (and others, Columbians etc etc) and illegal ones over the past 10 years.

Something to look into you know, the latest band of feds that just got moved to my town are buying some pretty nice houses.

Most White American women (is that racist?) have forgotten that there is no shame in honoring the man who works his ass off to put food in your mouth.

So when my girlfriend starts to make more than me does that mean I have to wash her Toyota?

I can tell an illegal from a legal by looking at them, probably 90% of the time.

Seriously.

Link Posted: 1/2/2005 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep the one thing this place lacks very badly,RESPECT!Idiots that think its all right to put others down based on their race(white,black,and brown),should have their accounts locked.

Thats the problem right there, ITS NOT A RACIAL SLUR... WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CRIMINALS....BAD GUYS WHO GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A FLASHLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a counter top around here I can jump up on and start screaming from??

"Perp"
"Mutt"
"Tweaker"
"Scrote"
"220"
"Adam Henry"
"Toe Rag"
"Lot Lizzard"
"Buffalo"
"JIT"
"Cranker"
"Skel"
"Turd"
"Slink"
"10-96"
"Chickenhead"
"T***"

And on and on... these are describing CRIMINALS based on their CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, nothing to do  with race.

Doesn't nmatter, you wil knot use that wortd under any circumnstances.

Link Posted: 1/2/2005 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Since all I have is a small Surfire, Im guessing it would make more of a "TINK" sound, Just as soon as I get back downrange I will beat my Latina wife with my surefire and give yall a range report

why thank you, I was kind of curious about the surefire sound

I was thinking it would make more of a "thwack" sound than anything

Oh just great, now "tink" and "Thwack" will be banned !!
Pretty soon it will be IMPOSSIBLE to quote a standard comic book fight scene or the old Batman TV series here !!

STOP SAYING THE WORD!

Link Posted: 1/2/2005 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Since all I have is a small Surfire, Im guessing it would make more of a "TINK" sound, Just as soon as I get back downrange I will beat my Latina wife with my surefire and give yall a range report

Pretty soon it will be IMPOSSIBLE to quote a standard comic book fight scene or the old Batman TV series here !!

STOP SAYING THE WORD!

arago4.tn.utwente.nl/stonedead/movies/holy-grail/thumbnails/19-fence.jpg

NI?
Link Posted: 1/2/2005 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/3/2005 1:07:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

NI?

Link Posted: 1/3/2005 1:35:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

STOP SAYING THE WORD!

arago4.tn.utwente.nl/stonedead/movies/holy-grail/thumbnails/19-fence.jpg

NI?

We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'. We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#13]
"It's a sad day in America, when the law makers side with the law breakers, AGAINST the law abiding citizens."    Ezola Foster

Illegal Immigration must be stopped.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:57:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

It's used all the time here on the front line.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:13:44 PM EDT
[#15]
yo, carbine10, see, youre still here...

If anything, this is humor...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:22:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

On the front line, do you mean the border?  Because I am out on the front line every day here in Phx.

And I dont consider myself a REMF, if you get my drift...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:44:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
But sgtar15's use of the word cracka referring to caucasions is OK?

Is it on the list ?

There's a list?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

OOoooooooooo.....yourrrr in troooooouuuble!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:54:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I punched QS in the chest with it yesterday and it didnt make any sound.  

Anyone else have a problem with that "Sprong" sound of the buffer moving when executing a buttstroke to the head?

yeah I do, I'm a proponent of bayonetting someone, so I take offense to buttstrokes

I object to the "buttstroke" on the whole ghey-ness of the way it sounds. I can't keep a straight face when a I watch a Marine from my unit talk about giving someone a buttstroke.

It just sounds all wrong.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:06:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

On the front line, do you mean the border?  Because I am out on the front line every day here in Phx.

And I dont consider myself a REMF, if you get my drift...

Hey, he can't say that, can he? I'm offended by your use of that acronym.   I was a signal soldier for 21 years and have been scarred by the big bad combat arms soldiers that would say  that to me.  And I don't like the word "leg" either. One time when I was at Fort Bragg, an Airborne soldier called me that, and it hurt me to my core.

Somebody notify staff  immediately. Get that account locked down before someone elsee suffers needlessly.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top