Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2006 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I am in for Bend depending on the dates! I might leave the camping to you guys and just drive in from the house in Sunriver. I don't mind the drive if I don't have to worry about rattle snakes porkipines, and cayotes! You guys will love that area, so beautiful! Lots of rivers and lakes around too!
Link Posted: 10/12/2006 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am in for Bend depending on the dates! I might leave the camping to you guys and just drive in from the house in Sunriver. I don't mind the drive if I don't have to worry about rattle snakes porkipines, and cayotes! You guys will love that area, so beautiful! Lots of rivers and lakes around too!

What's your address there in Sun River again?

Link Posted: 10/13/2006 6:45:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Looks like we have the accomidations worked out. That is so kind of you to considering this buch!
Link Posted: 10/13/2006 7:51:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like we have the accomidations worked out. That is so kind of you to considering this buch!

How much is the security deposit?  I'm sure we could pitch in a buck or two toward the rebuild.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2006 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys are terrible! The house does sleep 11 in beds and there is some floor room too. You will have to discuss with WS4LIF if you truely want to stay there. We would have to pay for the cleaning lady to come but thats pretty damn cheap when split between a few people. Did I mention there is a hot tub too! Or a shuttle bus for drunk people...... uh oh, sounds like fun to me!
Link Posted: 10/13/2006 2:33:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You guys are terrible! The house does sleep 11 in beds and there is some floor room too. You will have to discuss with WS4LIF if you truely want to stay there. We would have to pay for the cleaning lady to come but thats pretty damn cheap when split between a few people. Did I mention there is a hot tub too! Or a shuttle bus for drunk people...... uh oh, sounds like fun to me!

Hot tub and shuttle bus?

I am sold.
Link Posted: 10/13/2006 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hot tub and shuttle bus?

I am sold.

The hot tub must be pretty far away if you need a shuttle bus to get there.....
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Back on topic- Are we gonna do this or not?

I would love to have a campout/shoot weekend with everyone. It would be a great chance to shoot all of the toys and hang out.

Let's set a date already!
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Back on topic- Are we gonna do this or not?

I would love to have a campout/shoot weekend with everyone. It would be a great chance to shoot all of the toys and hang out.

Let's set a date already!

+1
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Better hurry.  It's not getting any warmer....
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:37:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Eyegun-

I can see it happening Nov 17-19.  Turkey day is the week following and Vet day/week is the week prior (I'll be busy).  Any later and skis/snow shoes will be recommended.  

Given a "thumbs up,"  by most here, GR and I can plan on it with the understanding that a bad WX report 2-3 days prior will canx the shoot.

ETA:  There are no "Lots of rivers and lakes around too!"  where we will be going.  Its dirt and rock.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:44:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Cape mentioned Tannerite on a frozen lake.....    that would be a pretty cool thing to see.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:02:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Eyegun-

I can see it happening Nov 17-19.  Turkey day is the week following and Vet day/week is the week prior (I'll be busy).  Any later and skis/snow shoes will be recommended.  

Given a "thumbs up,"  by most here, GR and I can plan on it with the understanding that a bad WX report 2-3 days prior will canx the shoot.

ETA:  There are no "Lots of rivers and lakes around too!"  where we will be going.  Its dirt and rock.

I cant make that weekend.....Gunshow.
I say a January campout!!! Snow nad cold weather and all!!!!!!

Besides I enjoy watching cityfolk in there designer cold weather gear shivering by the fire!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:37:05 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Eyegun-

Besides I enjoy watching cityfolk in there designer cold weather gear shivering by the fire!!!

Damn hillbilly....  

Sounds good.  Transportation would be my main issue depending on location.

Good chance to exercise my new slippers and wool socks.   Toasty warm!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:28:59 AM EDT
[#15]
I would like to see this shoot scheduled further out in advance. I can't make anything in November. Anything past mid December would be good.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#16]
so where is this shoot going to
be is it at pistol bute. i was there
on wed not a bad place.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:29:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Eyegun-

City folk nothing, I want to see how you warm weather state folks deal with the cold. (grew up in Chicago, and all over Minnesnowta).  LOL
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 4:40:38 PM EDT
[#18]
"City folk nothing, I want to see how you warm weather state folks deal with the cold. (grew up in Chicago, and all over Minnesnowta).  LOL"

It was 18F this morning and should be around 8F Tuesday morning.  We are just waiting for the white stuff also.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#19]
*groan*
at least the welder keeps me warm.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:10:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"City folk nothing, I want to see how you warm weather state folks deal with the cold. (grew up in Chicago, and all over Minnesnowta).  LOL"

It was 18F this morning and should be around 8F Tuesday morning.  We are just waiting for the white stuff also.

Still T shirt weather

And Shorts
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top