Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:01:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Lester, I hope you go to the JTAC shoot. I'll enjoy meeting you face to face. Then we'll see if your balls are as big as your keyboard!

I'm going but there's too many guns down there for any real seriousness to go down. Besides, we don't have a very good hospital nearby if someone gets hurt. I hope maybe we all can have a good time.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Like you would do anything if you had the temerity to actually meet me.

Regardless, Dan will have some friends there that would back him up. If you are going to shoot and have a good time then great, if not, I hope you don't show up. Besides, I wouldn't want to show my ass there. Some folks have badges that carry some weight.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Like you would do anything if you had the temerity to actually meet me.

Regardless, Dan will have some friends there that would back him up. If you are going to shoot and have a good time then great, if not, I hope you don't show up. Besides, I wouldn't want to show my ass there. Some folks have badges that carry some weight.

Yeah, you're right, Danny Boy isn't showing his ass at all. Or even threatening to do so.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:13:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Come on man, I'm just saying Lester, you know you get folks riled up. That's what you do man, and I can accept that. Folks shouldn't be planning on some kind of showdown somewhere to get into a "my PP is bigger than your PP" type argument. That's some grade school stuff, and is REALLY bad for a bunch of us with serious firepower. I don't think any of us want that kind of attention. I wouldn't want to go to a shoot or something and have to look over my shoulder wondering if someone was going to try something behind my back either.

That's fine to disagree or even do some arguing on the net, but if the bad stuff carries over to the real world, that's a problem. I've already had one dickhead do that to me. I guess there's chickenshits everywhere though.

Anyway, everyone should try to have a good time and act civil in person. If ya feel you can't, then you shouldn't put yourself in that situation.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Come on man, I'm just saying Lester, you know you get folks riled up. That's what you do man, and I can accept that. Folks shouldn't be planning on some kind of showdown somewhere to get into a "my PP is bigger than your PP" type argument. That's some grade school stuff, and is REALLY bad for a bunch of us with serious firepower. I don't think any of us want that kind of attention. I wouldn't want to go to a shoot or something and have to look over my shoulder wondering if someone was going to try something behind my back either.

That's fine to disagree or even do some arguing on the net, but if the bad stuff carries over to the real world, that's a problem. I've already had one dickhead do that to me. I guess there's chickenshits everywhere though.

Anyway, everyone should try to have a good time and act civil in person. If ya feel you can't, then you shouldn't put yourself in that situation.

And I never had any intent to escalate any argument that originated here into any sort of violent, physical confrontation. I can't vouch for others' ideas, but those who know me know that I'm laidback yet opinionated. Sort of an enigma wrapped in a riddle.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#6]
no going to a shoot to scuffle......... especially one i'm not going to be able to make .......
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:40:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I was just thinking......
A couple years ago, I went to the very best gunsmith in the world.  He was located in OKC.  I had him do a custom job on my scoped muzzleloader I was hunting with that season.

It was a good season!!!

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:45:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I was just thinking......
A couple years ago, I went to the very best gunsmith in the world.  He was located in OKC.  I had him do a custom job on my scoped muzzleloader I was hunting with that season.

It was a good season!!!

Just got to stir it up, dont you,
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:50:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yeah, you're right, Danny Boy isn't showing his ass at all. Or even threatening to do so.

First you say I don't have the balls to do anything, then you say I am threatening to show my ass.
Yours is already out for everybody to see with your continual negative pick-shit attitude.
We don't have to wait for the JTAC shoot. We all live in OKC. We could meet some place of your own choosing, Lester Keyboard Bad-Ass!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

First you say I don't have the balls to do anything, then you say I am threatening to show my ass.
Yours is already out for everybody to see with your continual negative pick-shit attitude.
We don't have to wait for the JTAC shoot. We all live in OKC. We could meet some place of your own choosing, Lester Keyboard Bad-Ass!

Wow, a real live internet badass gimp.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:57:06 PM EDT
[#11]
You all need to meet up and beat the shit out of each other, then kiss and make up!  You are both good guys, I've met you both.  If you all want to argue, fight, bitch and fuck with people, go to OSA.  That would be damn fun to watch!

Time for another beer!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lawnchair check
cooler of beer check
camcorder  check
roadtrip to film this ....... priceless
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:59:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just what I thought, another puss with a keyboard!

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lawnchair check
cooler of beer check
camcorder  check

For a real good time....drag JP with you!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
lawnchair check
cooler of beer check
camcorder  check

Hell's bells, ACman, we could die of old age before Lester Keyboard Bad Ass showed up!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just what I thought, another puss with a keyboard!

Yep, you pegged me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:04:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
lawnchair check
cooler of beer check
camcorder  check

Hell's bells, ACman, we could die of old age before Lester Keyboard Bad Ass showed up!

So exactly what would you do? Piss down both legs and faint?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Only one way for you to find out!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:14:32 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh-huh. So how far are you going to carry this charade?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lawnchair check
cooler of beer check
camcorder  check

you better quit dropping his name he might put a boot in your ass
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You two girls better knock it off............ don't make me come up their and treat you like I do rat
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
........ don't make me come up their and treat you like I do rat

Respectfully ACman, Rat's ass now belongs to me!   You can have him after I thump his young ass on shooting some long distance targets.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Well it looks like Jim er........ Lester picked another internet fight and isn't man enough to back up what he says.  

Sort of an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

Hardly.... more like a moron/village idiot wrapped in insecurity.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Well it looks like Jim er........ Lester picked another internet fight and isn't man enough to back up what he says.  

Sort of an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

Hardly.... more like a moron/village idiot wrapped in insecurity.

Why must you discuss your own shortcomings? No one cares.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:03:01 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Why must you discuss....

Please come to the JTAC shoot, Lester. I'm really looking forward to having a short, but meaningful, discussion with you!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
If you all want to argue, fight, bitch and fuck with people, go to OSA.

For a real good time....drag JP with you!hr

Don't make me take my dick out and start slapping y'all around again. his
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:18:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why must you discuss....

Please come to the JTAC shoot, Lester. I'm really looking forward to having a short, but meaningful, discussion with you!

Oh, I'm sure you are.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Ladies! Please!

Take some of your own advice, Dan.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Sister, I would ignore certain know-it-alls but this forum is about helping others. If someone asks for help and the offer or advice is given in good faith, there is no reason for someone to come in demeaning either the one asking or the one answering.
We have a lot of fun here MOST of the time. Lots of laughs, far-out and wacky humor, sharing stories and opinions. I value that and the members here a great deal.
The things I least like are smart-ass comments from out of the blue, unless they are made in jest.
Sarcasm in humor is understandable, but sarcasm when others are seeking advice or opinions in good faith is unacceptable.
I remember a young man asking for advice and help here concerning hunting. Someone made some really sarcastic comments about him that were uncalled for and pissed a lot of people off.
I've ignored the SOB that made those comments since he came back under another name. But he is NOT going to intimidate or hinder others seeking advice or help with his sarcastic comments if I can help it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#30]
I agree with Dan.

If somebody is looking for some advice on a gunsmith or whatever else, then there's nothing wrong with a person saying that they had a bad experiance with a smith that somebody else here used and likes.  Not everybody is going to like and use the same one or there wouldn't be so many around.

What can be done without is the hateful shitty jabs at them though.  If you don't like them then fine, but this one started out you basically saying that Dan's recommendation was shit and that Steve isn't anything but "Good Enough".

Personally, I've seen some of Steve's work and I think he does a great job on whatever he touches.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Well, I know this much, at least people don't get banned over here for having an opinion that differes with others. Lester or no Lester, Dan or no Dan, and 1Bravo, 2Bravo, or 3Bravo's, we still have a pretty cool place here on the net. Rock on ladies...I'm going to bed now.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't know anything about shotguns, but I had the sites on my Springfield XD changed at H&H. The scratched the slide a little, and after about 30 rounds, the front sight came loose. I had to take it back in.  So, when I had to have some work done on my AR, I sent it up to Jason ata JTAC. He did an AMAZING job. Anyway, I don't know if he does shotgun work....
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:20:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Damn, ya'll hens still pecking?,

I don't even know a gunsmith, I just work on my own stuff with a screwdriver and a monkey wrench, I do need a rifle rebarreled though, and I've been pricing to see if it would be cheaper for me to sell it and buy a new one, or have a good aftermarket barrel installed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:38:37 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
What can be done without is the hateful shitty jabs at them though.  If you don't like them then fine, but this one started out you basically saying that Dan's recommendation was shit and that Steve isn't anything but "Good Enough".

The truth is seldom gentle.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:52:36 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Sister, I would ignore certain know-it-alls but this forum is about helping others. If someone asks for help and the offer or advice is given in good faith, there is no reason for someone to come in demeaning either the one asking or the one answering.
We have a lot of fun here MOST of the time. Lots of laughs, far-out and wacky humor, sharing stories and opinions. I value that and the members here a great deal.
The things I least like are smart-ass comments from out of the blue, unless they are made in jest.
Sarcasm in humor is understandable, but sarcasm when others are seeking advice or opinions in good faith is unacceptable.
I remember a young man asking for advice and help here concerning hunting. Someone made some really sarcastic comments about him that were uncalled for and pissed a lot of people off.
I've ignored the SOB that made those comments since he came back under another name. But he is NOT going to intimidate or hinder others seeking advice or help with his sarcastic comments if I can help it.

You're the biggest know-it-all in this forum. Nobody can post anything without you commenting on it. You've always been there and done that. Kind of funny how you don't post these same experiences in any of the other forums on this website. Then again your audience might be more hostile and call your lies and other BS for what they are.

You just had to offer some stupid comments on NFA weapons once. Just HAD to do it. You couldn't help yourself, because being the center of attention is what drives you. And when it was pointed out that you were just FLAT WRONG, you couldn't stop your ego from getting the last word when there was nothing you could really add to the discussion.

Your problem is you're nothing but an egomaniacal, narcissistic crybaby. If you can't be a big fish in a little pond or the center of attention you either start complaining or find another sandbox. Like you did on the cowboy action board. Or some of the other boards on which you've posted. If you can't develop an audience to feed your ego, you're out of there.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:58:02 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
....you either start complaining or find another sandbox. Like you did on the cowboy action board. Or some of the other boards on which you've posted. If you can't develop an audience to feed your ego, you're out of there.

WTF are you talking about, sweetheart? I've never posted on the cowboy action board. Only here and the AK BIY forum.
Geez, I'm so glad you straightened me out! If I had only listened to you earller in my life, I'd be just like you. Working for a janitorial service!
Yep I've got an ego. Mabye we can talk about it at JTAC! I'm sure with your persuasive talent you'll encourage me to change my ways for the better if we have a short and meaningful discussion!
Geez, Lester, you are hilarious!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:03:44 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
....you either start complaining or find another sandbox. Like you did on the cowboy action board. Or some of the other boards on which you've posted. If you can't develop an audience to feed your ego, you're out of there.

WTF are you talking about, sweetheart? I've never posted on the cowboy action board. Only here and the AK BIY forum.
Geez, I'm so glad you straightened me out! If I had only listened to you earller in my life, I'd be just like you. Working for a janitorial service!
Yep I've got an ego. Mabye we can talk about it at JTAC! I'm sure with your persuasive talent you'll encourage me to change my ways for the better if we have a short and meaningful discussion!
Geez, Lester, you are hilarious!

I knew your ego wouldn't let you get past this without posting.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:08:45 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I knew your ego wouldn't let you get past this without posting.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:12:45 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you all want to argue, fight, bitch and fuck with people, go to OSA.

Don't make me take my dick out and start slapping y'all around again.

Let's keep this fight where it is and not dredge up the past.  I've been on my best behavior around here lately.  

like a snubnose is gona scare anybody around hear
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:42:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Naw.....It's mor like an elephant trunk and it has to get thrown over my shoulder so that it can ride on a little cart when I go somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:59:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Are you guys talking about pricks? Now you are really going to give Lester a greater sense of inadequacy! That's OK, he's still got his keyboard to play with! He's developed such a fondness for it, he probably shoves down his pants when he leaves the house!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:11:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Aside from the rude delivery,Lester has a point about local yokel "Gunsmiths" butchering perfectly good guns and considering it good work.
A true gunsmith is just that.....not a "parts installer"

I've had bad experiences from so-called 'gunsmiths' that left ugly and unprofessional tool marks on my guns at best and at worst,sent them back to me in worse working condition than when I dropped them off.sometimes they try to pass the buck but I don't trust "gunsmiths" that do this kind of shoddy work.

I mean, a professional should return your guns to you looking/functioning better than when you sent them in.....right?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Lester, your boyfriend is back and wants to make up!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Lester, your boyfriend is back and wants to make up!

don't get him riled up,Dan.
Lester is just mad because me and the boys found a new 'pivot man'.
With his jaws flapping all the time,it was hard for him to keep up.
Sorry,Les but that's the way it has to be ol' buddy.

He's all yours Dan! (for a couple packs of smokes,of course)
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Hey folks, just stumbled in to this soirée and Lester's posts reminded me of someone kicked off of GT a while back for trolling on the OK forum.

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=280135  Scroll down to Lazarus Man's posts.

More: http://glocktalk.com/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=4413117&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

If the links don't work, just search Glock Talk for user name: Lazarus Man

That's him. I suspected he'd show back up at some point.

A self important expert on anything,  his Internet hobby is to degrade posters and proclaim his choices to be above all others.  He must be really unhappy to seek out others in an anonymous fashion, bait & attack them, all without any real purpose other than to make himself feel superior.

Don't feed him and he'll go away.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:50:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Just wait until he talks about his auto 5, or calling people a shill.

Lester/Johny/Jim/Model99

"Paranoia strikes deep
                                Into your life it will creep
                                It starts when you're always afraid"........

Dave
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

A self important expert on anything,  his Internet hobby is to degrade posters and proclaim his choices to be above all others.  He must be really unhappy to seek out others in an anonymous fashion, bait & attack them, all without any real purpose other than to make himself feel superior.

No, he won't go away. He'll just resurface after staying under the radar for a few months or a year.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:08:14 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Hey folks, just stumbled in to this soirée and Lester's posts reminded me of someone kicked off of GT a while back for trolling on the OK forum.

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=280135  Scroll down to Lazarus Man's posts.

More: http://glocktalk.com/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=4413117&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

If the links don't work, just search Glock Talk for user name: Lazarus Man

That's him. I suspected he'd show back up at some point.

Ain't that a bitch. And another crybaby is born.

And somewhere in there you were going to offer a practical subject-related suggestion? Probably not. Someone of your ilk can't focus on anything other than "getting even" over a perceived slight on an internet message board. Jesus Christ, what do you do when a real problem confronts you?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:08:53 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Just wait until he talks about his auto 5, or calling people a shill.

Are you? A shill?

You spend a great deal of time beating the drums for a business as a, you know, SHILL. A good business needs no cowardly proxy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Wow.............you speak!!!!!!     Proxy..........I like that word!!

What???  No auto5??   Did you buy or borrow a dictionary??

Did you check out(from the library) a thesaurus??   Good job Lester, here is your gold star.

Please get off your lap top and go back to you customers!!!  There's a table thats waiting for you to take their order.

Please tend to your distaff services and get a LIFE!!!!!!!!

Dave
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top