User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 4:51:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Robert,

I have 19 body-size cardboard cut-outs at your deposal.

I don't have any pumpkins yet, but I usually do my pumpkin shopping at night.

Thanks but I have 50 IDPA targets!
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Question for FMJ ...What weapons are to be used in this course, ie: handgun or rifle ????

Either... Both!  I plan to shoot a handgun and probably two rifles.  I encourage everyone to do the same.

This is going to be a short course of fire.  Really just to give everyone a small taste of this AMAZINGLY FUN and VERY USEFUL way of practice shooting.  Hopefully everyone will like it and I will make plans to do a much better course in the spring.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:06:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Question for FMJ ...What weapons are to be used in this course, ie: handgun or rifle ????

Either... Both!  I plan to shoot a handgun and probably two rifles.  I encourage everyone to do the same.

This is going to be a short course of fire.  Really just to give everyone a small taste of this AMAZINGLY FUN and VERY USEFUL way of practice shooting.  Hopefully everyone will like it and I will make plans to do a much better course in the spring.

SPRING?  What....no "Blast the halls" or "Reindeer Shoot".  What about a New Years Resolution gathering?  The spring is 4 long months away!  

Link Posted: 11/4/2003 3:02:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, believe me, there will be a snowball shoot, a frosty nuts shoot and a GOD DAMN ITS COLD OUT HERE WHAT THE HELL ARE WE THINKING shoot before spring!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:51:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Saturday's forecast: Cold and windy = NIPPY NUTS & NIPPLES.

However, some sun and hot java/cocoa will warm 'em up

And finally DIE EVIL PUMPKINS

LONG LIVE the
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 2:31:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a great time (as usual). I'll post a few quick pics before I fall asleep.

You have to guess who is who.

And a beautiful sun set on the way home.

Mike
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 4:56:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I've got a great view of it right now.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 8:12:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice pics, MAP. You had both hands on the WHEEL for the SUNSET SHOT, RIGHT ?
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks again, FMJunkie for hosting another NJ BLAST. We sent out a 3-man RECON TEAM and just happen to round up some EVIL PUMPKINS.Subsequent interrogation & execution was not pretty, and the COLD WIND did not slow us down either.See everyone in the NEW YEAR and HAPPY HOLIDAYS. BTH

T H I N K  B L A C K W A T E R  
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 7:00:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Thanks again, FMJunkie for hosting another NJ BLAST. We sent out a 3-man RECON TEAM and just happen to round up some EVIL PUMPKINS.Subsequent interrogation & execution was not pretty, and the COLD WIND did not slow us down either.See everyone in the NEW YEAR and HAPPY HOLIDAYS. BTH

T H I N K  B L A C K W A T E R  

Thanks to all the TEAM for making this occasion funnnnn --- it was especially satisfying and meaningful because my elder son and cousin (female cousin for all you NO_SHOWS)were there. They had a great time, as did I. I was impressed with the ability of my son who was totally unfamiliar with firearms - he claims, blame it all on video games. He was tapping pumpkin @ 175yards+ in kneeling position with my AR10 with iron sights - I know this because of the angle of entry on the devious and massacred insolent, insidious and dastardly pumpkins.

Special thanks to MAP for his camera, BTH for leading pumpkin R&C (Recon & Capture),  Antonio for being such a mentor to Andriena and Ross, FMJunkie for his familiarization course to R & A as well as his HOSTING.

Extra kudos to FMJ for picking my WINNING ticket and my insights to DVD prize selection - the Boys of Brazil, I mean Band of Brothers!!!.

Bregards to all!!!

Link Posted: 11/11/2003 2:13:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks FMJunkie, for such a wonderful event.  Each one just gets better then the one before.  Sorry for the late post, cable modem down.  

Oh yea, those EVIL PUMPKINS did pay price.

Thanks for being a wonderful host.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 3:04:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'll try to make it again...

I'm the 20 yr old guy who won the Cav Arms Lower from Blast III.

Maybe I can bring my lady too... just got her permission to keep up to three long arms in the apartment... w00

(Ar15 in toolbox (broken down), CZ452, and Ruger 10/22).  =)

Ben

Yes and where were ya's?????
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top