Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:50:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Ha, you think YOU had fun.  I got to unload 3.75 tons of top soil, burn 500 square feet of old deck, and build my daughter a bed with drawers under it, AND it was my wedding anniversary.  

What's that?  How did I celebrate my wedding anniversary?  
Well... I got to unload 3.75 tons of top soil, burn 500 square feet of old deck, and build my daughter a bed with drawers under it!  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ha, you think YOU had fun.  I got to unload 3.75 tons of top soil, burn 500 square feet of old deck, and build my daughter a bed with drawers under it, AND it was my wedding anniversary.  

What's that?  How did I celebrate my wedding anniversary?  
Well... I got to unload 3.75 tons of top soil, burn 500 square feet of old deck, and build my daughter a bed with drawers under it!  

So did you get your wife anything?

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:51:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Of course he got the wife something. Don't you rember the 4 rifles he bought for her last week.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Of course he got the wife something. Don't you rember the 4 rifles he bought for her last week.

Shut your mouth!  

The HB FAL is mine, all mine!     I like how you think, though.  Wonder if she'd buy it.  

Actually, I hate to admit it, but in all the rush this weekend with yard work and house work I didn't have a chance to get her anything.  I did buy her dinner Sunday night.  I HAVE to get somewhere after work today and at least grab a card.  I know, I know.  I'm a loser.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:09:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shut your mouth!  

The HB FAL is mine, all mine!     I like how you think, though.  Wonder if she'd buy it.  

Actually, I hate to admit it, but in all the rush this weekend with yard work and house work I didn't have a chance to get her anything.  I did buy her dinner Sunday night.  I HAVE to get somewhere after work today and at least grab a card.  I know, I know.  I'm a loser.  

If she's like my wife, staying home doing honey-do's is the best present you can give her. But, you better at least get a card, or the pie supply will be shut off.

You can't be all bad, you've got my HB Fal afterall. <sob>
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:24:31 PM EDT
[#6]
John, you manage to thake the most flattering pictures of everyone.

ETA: I didn't scalp anyone Sunday.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:00:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
John, you manage to thake the most flattering pictures of everyone.

ETA: I didn't scalp anyone Sunday.

Why, thank you.
I didn't post all of  the pictures I took. Some weren't so great, and if you need me to post a different  picture of you carvin' up that watermelon, as proof that no one really got a lobotomy that day, let me know, and I'll be happy to.

On a side note, you may have noticed that I'm not in any of the pictures.

Three good reasons:

1. I'm camera shy.
2. After waiting all this time for the "post office pictures on the wall" to fade from everyones  memory,    I don't want my mug slung all over the innernet, now.

3. I don't have a personal photographer like Swingset does.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top