Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:56:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:01:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:04:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thats just Funny BeeKeeper. I love how you turn a serious question into a Joke. Many Thanks for that. It was just an Observation on my part and a joke on yours.

Well, for heaven's sake--what was I supposed to do with that??  You, according to your join date, weren't even here in the "good old days" and have no clue what that quote meant at the time.  This site was originally a hobby by a couple of computer geeks who were into guns.  It was just a smallish group of friends who got together online to shoot the breeze.  When I joined (please glance at the date--I can't remember) there was just over 6000 members.  The ungainly size of the site now means we have the <inevitable> significant number of deliberate troublemakers and trolls.  Some are from sites dedicated to our political enemies (think DUh), some are just idiots--but all must be dealt with in order to maintain some semblance of order and decency here.  The present management of the site does NOT mean we don't care about the Bill of Rights.  I would venture to say this site, through the membership, has done a great deal for the cause of freedom and the RKBA--much more than many others who spout on the internet but don't actually DO anything constructive.  

Well, I was a member 5 years ago but stopped visiting this site for a few years due to a serious illness. I rejoined when I was reminded of this site from a friend. I am not a Trouble Maker, Troll, Political Enemy or an Idiot. I am done now and don't want to argue, fight or upset anyone. It is just the internet and just an Observation.......

EdAvilaSr... Since the Quote is not real and was takenout of context then this is a non concern. Thank you for clearing that up.

P.S. Its not my fault if they have to change their sigline...... If it was false that is on them.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:19:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Sometimes family members fight and get to each other worse than outsiders.
But in the end we're still family.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:19:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks BeeKeeper! I did not think you when insulting me I just wanted to clarify that my post was not ment to just cause trouble or "Stir the pot"

As for my Illness I wish it would get better but I have been told I only have a few years left in this world. I won't make it to 40...... Sometimes Life Sucks! We are all going to die I just know my death will probably be sooner than later.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:29:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Sometimes family members fight and get to each other worse than outsiders.
But in the end we're still family.

STFU troll!

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:04:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

If you feel this way why dont you move?

This is my home.  Why would a man run from his home?  

I cannot find a state that can compare as far as our gun laws, employment, colleges and per-capita ratio of Filibertos fine dining establishments.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:12:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
He said that ,and then said something to the effect of:
" You can say anything you want,but say it in a courteous and respectful way.It is not what you say,but how you say it" (paraphrased)

Of course,those quoting him would never want you to know the whole quote,but since you asked now they are going to have to change their sig lines

I will not change my sig line. I like the quote. Yes it was part of a whole page that Edward had written that I found from one of Innocent_Bystander's links to the Way Back Machine and it had a link to the old board.

On another note. Just after the last uprising in the AZHTF,I went back to the page that I had bookmarked to get the entire quote but the whole thing was gone. (Thing that make you go HMMM)

And yes if you could find the entire quote from your son I would enjoy reading it once more.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:16:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:37:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Damn it, I love a good rumble but this thread is too confusing for me to figure out who to get mad at...
Well except for tfod who called me an asshole.
So, UP YOURS BUDDY!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:57:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Damn it, I love a good rumble but this thread is too confusing for me to figure out who to get mad at...
Well except for tfod who called me an asshole.
So, UP YOURS BUDDY!

I deserve it- I'm an asshole  

Who made that man a gunner?
 I did, sir. He's my cousin.
 Who is he?
 He's an Asshole, sir.
 I know that. What's his name?
 That is his name, sir. Asshole, Major Asshole.
 And his cousin?
 He's an Asshole too, sir. Gunner's Mate, First Class, Philip Asshole.
 How many Assholes we got on this ship, any how?
 Yo!
 I knew it. I'm surrounded by Assholes.   KEEP FIRING ASSHOLES!!!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:34:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Never mind.  I actually answered the question, and I can see that's not what I was supposed to do in this thread.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:49:09 AM EDT
[#18]
(Dons Fortune Teller hat)

I forsee many more pleadings to the membership to send funds, on whatever flimsy pretenses, as the Avilas realize the unintended consequences of their egocentric, often self-contradictory, and dare I say it? Treasonous... management of their petty feifdom.

I have a vision of the Karma Police pulling up outside the ARFKOMPOUND...

Irony, it's such a beautiful thing.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:35:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:53:27 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't normally consider myself an idiot, but I feel like one after reading this whole thread. I don't even understand what it's supposed to be about.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:23:39 PM EDT
[#21]
I started the thread on a poll about if I should blow twenty bucks on renewal.  

That's all it was about people changed the topic from there.

44:11 with ten votes for pie.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:16:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:28:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I started the thread on a poll about if I should blow twenty bucks on renewal.  

That's all it was about people changed the topic from there.

44:11 with ten votes for pie.  

So, 44 people don't want you to renew and 10 people do want you to renew? How did you piss off that many people?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:38:25 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't know, but it is the will of the people that I'll be just a regular member.  

I have decided to see what I can do with the $24 dollars.

So far I am thinking super-nachos from Filibertos.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:49:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:57:08 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have decided to see what I can do with the $24 dollars.

How many Pesos can you get?

About 250 pesos (Mexico) - I think.  

Super Nachos are better than pesos.  

I'm going to use the change towards renewing my NRA membership.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top