Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Well the 14th would be just a cookout.  We could do a show and tell though.  That wouldn't be a problem.  I'll work on her mom to allow us to do some shooting though as I want to and there would be less restrictive than my place...less neighbors.  So for now though just a cookout.  We could do fireworks there for the 4th though....that won't be a problem.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Go with the 21st.  I've got some training on the weekend of the 14th....
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:32:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll just put it up for a vote since either of the weekends is open for me...as of now.  Not likely to change but I'll just throw in the disclaimer.  

So, everyone who wants to come let me know what's better for you the 14th or the 21st or either.  

We can get together whenever you all want to in the afternoon and grill and hangout till whenever.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:04:22 PM EDT
[#4]
14 or 21 either is fine with me
How about a new thread for this bro?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top