Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#1]
fuck the republican party of colorado
first they run their idiot favorite son McInnis
then when they lost to a putz like Maes, they destroy him
so no matter what Hick is going to win.

then, they come out against the tax cutting proposals.

So really, why should I vote R at all?

I'm going down to change my registration to D and I'll be voting the party ticket (D)

I mean fuck it, let's get ti over with quicker, this is just bullshit
R=D lite

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:02:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
According to the latest Rasmussen Poll, Tancredo is ahead of Maes.  Time for Maes to quit splitting the anti-Hick vote.

No, we must vote straight party line or it's just another vote for Obama.

This I've been solemnly assured by many people over in GD... oh, right -  GD. There's my problem
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/29/2010 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I had to revive this thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/0925_CO_topline.pdf
Link Posted: 9/29/2010 5:38:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I had to revive this thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/0925_CO_topline.pdf

i hope buck can hold on to the lead––the ads on TV against him are relentless.

tancredo is looking strong!

Link Posted: 9/29/2010 5:40:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard Maes released some employment records today that at least shed some light on his police service.
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 5:57:34 AM EDT
[#7]

He pretty much was "let go" by that PD in Kansas. Look for some investigation on money he has recieved ie: cash donation by Freda Poundstone. It's against Fed law he even took it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 9:34:29 AM EDT
[#8]
You should really listen to Peter Boyles in the Morning.  Man is Maes a fucking tard.
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 9:38:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't even know why we are still talking about this clown. He is a non issue anymore. Adios, done, kaput.
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 1:51:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't even know why we are still talking about this clown. He is a non issue anymore. Adios, done, kaput.

We have to talk about the guy because there are still folks (here, too) that will blindly check the "R" box and Hick is getting a free pass.

Link Posted: 9/30/2010 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We have to talk about the guy because there are still folks (here, too) that will blindly check the "R" box and Hick is getting a free pass.

Unfortunately, you are most probably right.

Link Posted: 10/22/2010 7:08:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Bankruptcy now coming out?

Anyone catch Maes on KOA this morning?  How this guy will get 10 votes is beyond me.

Link Posted: 10/22/2010 7:34:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Bankruptcy now coming out?

Anyone catch Maes on KOA this morning?  How this guy will get 10 votes is beyond me.

I heard his delusional ramblings on KHOW a couple of days ago.  

Some out of touch people are still thinking that a vote for Tancredo is a vote for Hick, - believe it or not.  Seriously, is anyone on this board voting for Maes?
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 7:48:51 AM EDT
[#14]
i voted last week and who is this maes guy? i voted for Tanc
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Maes draws 25 people to a rally

I've seen bigger turnouts at a homeowner's meeting or someone running for homecoming queen.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Who did you guys vote for in the caucus?

Amazing how Maes won it with almost 60% of the vote.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:08:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Don't have an R behind my name.  This election is proving how irrelevant that is.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He totally and completely imploded since the caucus and he has no one to blame but himself.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:01:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Hey, it looks like Tancredo has nearly pulled even with Hickenlooper. Here's hoping for a miracle. Dan Maes is an idiot- I hope he realizes he's handing the election to Hick and destroying Colorado with his actions.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:07:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't have an R behind my name.  This election is proving how irrelevant that is.

Exactly... Sadly, I'm an Independent by choice after the RINO goat rope that's happened in the past 20+ years.

I truly hope Tancredo pulls this miracle off and sets off a firestorm of epic proportions.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 4:41:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I understand your rationale about not affiliating with a party, but then don't complain about the results of a parties vetting and caucusing processes.

Quoted:

Quoted:

He totally and completely imploded since the caucus and he has no one to blame but himself.

True,
but his background is still the same.  I personally liked him the first
few times I met him personally, and the subsequent times I heard him
speak.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 4:42:55 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Hey, it looks like Tancredo has nearly pulled even with Hickenlooper. Here's hoping for a miracle. Dan Maes is an idiot- I hope he realizes he's handing the election to Hick and destroying Colorado with his actions.
Even if he stepped out, something like 50% of residents have voted already.

Among the rest, some idiots will still vote for him just because he has a R after his name.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 5:49:10 AM EDT
[#23]
True, but with a race this close, if 20% of the (10% that were going to vote for Maes) switched their vote, that may be enough to push Tom Tancredo over the edge so he can win.

A vote for Maes is a wasted vote, there is no way he can win, and there is already a better candidate for conservatives to vote for.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:18:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:59:25 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Dan Maes and the Colorado Republican Party can kiss my hairy ass because of the way they've put party above the welfare of Colorado.  Either that, or they prefer Hickenlooper to Tancredo.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 2:00:51 PM EDT
[#26]
I fucking hate DM

Biggest fucking moron I have seen in a long time.....  reminds me of Obama, completely delusional
Link Posted: 11/2/2010 4:13:09 AM EDT
[#27]
please move it to the "Official" election thread
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top