BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:08:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I'd yell out you if I saw you, but you'd just keep on walking like you didn't hear me.

Do you know if ViperEH is going?

Quiet you.  Just because I have the utmost concentration in my search for the rare/unique stuff tends to cause me to lose track of my surroundings. . . .  

And yes, ViperEH was there.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd yell out you if I saw you, but you'd just keep on walking like you didn't hear me.

Do you know if ViperEH is going?

Quiet you.  Just because I have the utmost concentration in my search for the rare/unique stuff tends to cause me to lose track of my surroundings. . . .  

And yes, ViperEH was there.  

I was keeping an eye out M4M.  Seemed alot more people there.  How much were they asking for that stock?  Thought about getting one, makes more sense than a collapsible that dosent collapse.  You still selling yours?  Krazny and I left at like 5:30, my knee was really bothering me.  Good show though.  I wanted to get some of those plums out of the one guys big crate, didnt bring any money though.  SIG552, and the Vector version of the HK51 were the highlights for me.    
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I went Friday and Saturday.  I picked up some deals on Friday.  I got a Colt M16 upper with bolt/carrier for $225.  I also found the 60's vintage green furniture I was looking for, handguards and buttstock.  I also picked up a Russian Bakelite 7.62 mag.  I saw Russian Bakes in 5.45 for as low as $15.  
Not a bad trip all in all.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have a solid pistol grip M4 stock (like the M1) if anyone needs one ($50 shipped).  I have the collapsible on mine & do no need it.

Where did you get your 11707 M4?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have a solid pistol grip M4 stock (like the M1) if anyone needs one ($50 shipped).  I have the collapsible on mine & do no need it.

Where did you get your 11707 M4?

It is marked M4 LE.  I bought it on gun broker a year ago for $1,600  It was higher than I wanted to pay but it has the collapsible & the mag extension.  I just got tired of looking.

If I remember right you bought one cheap at the 1500
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:51:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If I remember right you bought one cheap at the 1500

No, you've probably got me confused with Gungho_1989. Mine's an M1014, and I paid $1575 + sales tax when they were first released a little over 3 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:19:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I can't wait to see the look on the game wardens face when it see's me deer hunting with it.  I thought about taking it turkey hunting just for fun
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought about going, but I knew the walking would kill me.

I looked into an all-terrain Jazzy Motor Scooter, but I couldn't afford the bejewled model, and if I can't have the bling, I don't want it.  That's just how I roll.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top