Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:59:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, my senator voted no. I'll have to give her a call as well (probably won't help, she's a dyed in the wool Democrap).
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:38:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I just looked at my reps home page, on the concealed carry issue, she mentions open carry is legal, so I assume she will vote against it.  My senator, Reitz publicly claimed handguns are only good for killing people.  Called both of them this moring.
We need to spread the word!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:20:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, my Senator (Bruce) voted for the bill.  I'm new to Kansas, so I don't know about my Representative.  I'm going to write a letter today, but does anyone know how Michael O'Neal (district 104) voted last time?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:05:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry I started a new post on this and did not realize there was already one.

Home | Current Legislation | Get Involved Locally | Register To Vote
Contribute

Kansas Moving a Step Closer to Personal Protection!

Senate Bill 418, "The Personal and Family Protection Act" sponsored by Senator Phil Journey (R-26) has passed the Senate. SB 418 is scheduled for an upcoming vote in the House Federal and State Affairs Committee, bringing Kansans a step closer to personal protection.

The Second Amendment needs YOUR help!

We are asking if you will take 10 minutes out of your day to do the following:

· First, call your State Representative at (785) 296-2456 and ask him or her to support SB 418;

· Second, start contacting Governor Kathleen Sebelius (D) toll-free at (877) 579-6757, local (785) 296-6240, via email at www.ksgovernor.org/comment.html, or fax (785) 368-8788 and respectfully ask her to sign SB 418 when it reaches her desk.

Ask your friends, family members, and co-workers to help get the word out to their State Representative and Governor Sebelius. The time has come for Kansans to be trusted to protect themselves and their loved ones!

To find further contact information please use the

"Write Your Representative" feature found at www.NRAILA.org.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:54:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Just called the governors office and let them know what I thought about SB 418. Take the time guys and give them a call. WE put these people into office and we can vote them out. My state representative is the minority leader and he has voted for this bill every time it came up. I know this man personally and just because he is a Democrat doesn't mean he doesn't support the Right of the Citizens to protect themselves against the riff Raff that runs our streets at night. The police cant be everywhere at all times. CALL THEM IF YOU CARE. WE GET THE GOVERNMENT WE DESERVE.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:09:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Just checked on the status of SB 418. Here is the history and status:

S 0418                
Bill by Journey                                                                
Personal and family protection act; licensing to carry concealed firearms.      
Effective date: Statute Bk.                                                    
01/20/2006 S Introduced -SJ 960                                                
01/23/2006 S Referred to Federal and State Affairs -SJ 971                      
02/07/2006 S CR: Be passed as am. by Federal and State Affairs -SJ 1032        
02/09/2006 S COW: CR be adptd; be further am.; be passed as am. -SJ 1048; EFA:  
            Passed as am.; Yeas 29 Nays 11 -SJ 1052                            
02/10/2006 S Engrossed -SJ 1060                                                
02/10/2006 H Received and introduced -HJ 1198                                  
02/13/2006 H Referred to Federal and State Affairs -HJ 1204                    
02/23/2006 H Hearing: Thurs., 3/2/2006, 1:30 pm, Rm 313-S

A hearing is coming up.
Call and write your representative as well as the govenor. Respectfully ask for their support of this bill, also when writing, request a return email or letter of their stand on the bill.
1 call or letter represents 100 votes to these people.

Let's keep the pressure on!!!

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:28:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Sometime type up a mass email that we can flood the Governor's email with talking about the need for the 2nd amendment and how the right to carry helps law-abiding citizens.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I e-mailed my representative and also spoke with him on the phone. Seemed like a good guy, and pledged his "yes" vote, mainly due to "Overwhelming support from my constituents in Cowley County."

That's cool.

I'm not wasting time on calling the Governor.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey all,
Latest from Patty.

The hearing went well yesterday.  Opponents of the bill certainly did not make a legitimate case.  Proponents did very well.  I spoke with Candy Ruff this morning and we have some snags.  It will pass the House in the next two weeks.  It will then go back to the Senate for them to vote to concur on amendments and then to the Governor.  A total of 6 Senators have changed their minds and will not vote to override a veto.  In addition, the House will not have enough votes to override a veto either.  It is all going to be on the Governor.  It is imperative that everyone write heart felt letters to the Governor.  Even if you have already written, write again.  Call, email and write snail mail.  We have to completely overwhelm the Governor with our communications.  It will take a true grass roots effort to get this bill passed.  Please, I implore you, take an active role in helping with this effort.  Convincing the Governor is the only way this will get passed into
Statute.    

Patricia A. Stoneking
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
P. O. Box 117
Bonner Springs, KS 66012
(913) 522-4765
[email protected]

Looks like we're not going to make it unless there is A LOT of pressure on the governer.Lloyd1911
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:33:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Hey all,
Latest from Patty.

Convincing the Governor is the only way this will get passed into
Looks like we're not going to make it unless there is A LOT of pressure on the governer.

Lloyd1911

And that means A LOT because Ms. Gov had a lot pressure last time.  Best hope I suppose is to remind her that it's reelection time soon (although I won't be voting for her anyways).
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:57:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Hey all,
Latest from Patty.

The hearing went well yesterday.  Opponents of the bill certainly did not make a legitimate case.  Proponents did very well.  I spoke with Candy Ruff this morning and we have some snags.  It will pass the House in the next two weeks.  It will then go back to the Senate for them to vote to concur on amendments and then to the Governor.  A total of 6 Senators have changed their minds and will not vote to override a veto.  In addition, the House will not have enough votes to override a veto either.  It is all going to be on the Governor.  It is imperative that everyone write heart felt letters to the Governor.  Even if you have already written, write again.  Call, email and write snail mail.  We have to completely overwhelm the Governor with our communications.  It will take a true grass roots effort to get this bill passed.  Please, I implore you, take an active role in helping with this effort.  Convincing the Governor is the only way this will get passed into
Statute.    

Patricia A. Stoneking
P. O. Box 117
Bonner Springs, KS 66012
(913) 522-4765
[email protected]

Looks like we're not going to make it unless there is A LOT of pressure on the governer.

Lloyd1911

If this is true, the bill is dead.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Like I said, someone write up a blanket draft for people to send to the Governor.

Tell your friends to send one.  Tell family.  If we put ENOUGH pressure on her, hopefully she'll listen.  If not, her ass is definitely gone.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:26:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Both my representatives are for the bill and have voted for CC before. I called the governors office and told them what I though about our Governor vetoing the bill the last time CC went to her desk. They really didnt want to hear what I was saying but that is to bad.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:40:55 AM EDT
[#14]
For what it's worth, I went to a "meeting" of the Johnson County Libertarian Party a couple of weeks ago.
The guy who sort of chairs the party in Kansas was there, and the CCW was touched upon. He actually supports it in principle, but not in it's present form.
Supposedly, it's smoething like a $150 fee the first time, and $100 per YEAR after that. Yet another Kansas "conservative" measure that's really not conservative. It's more like the Eddie Bauer Edition CCW.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:47:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Like I said, someone write up a blanket draft for people to send to the Governor.
hr

Governor Kathleen Sebelius
Office of the Governor
Capitol, 300 SW 10th Ave., Ste. 212S
Topeka, KS 66612-1590

Dear Governor Sebelius,

SB 418, introduced this legislative session, would allow law-abiding citizens to protect themselves and their loved ones from violent attack.

I ask that you support this bill; it will give me and other law-abiding citizens the ability to defend our families.

Thirty-eight other states already have laws specifying that citizens who can pass a background check, who attend appropriate training and who show proficiency with firearms may carry a concealed weapon.

I believe a “shall issue” law with reasonable certification requirement will lower violent crime rates in Kansas as it has in many other states.

Thirty-eight states already have “shall issue” laws similar to the one introduced as SB 418. Over three-quarters of U.S. citizens have the means to protect their families. All I ask is the same right for Kansas residents.

What makes the people in Kansas less responsible than those in 38 other states? Nothing. Please support our right to carry weapons responsibly.

Sincerely,

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:31:08 AM EDT
[#16]
^^^^^^^Thanks!!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:20:38 AM EDT
[#17]
E-mail sent
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:36:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Is anyone interested in this idea?  I'm checking to see what NRA and KSRA think of it.  If so, let me know ASAP.  Thanks!
Patricia

Patricia A. Stoneking
P. O. Box 117
Bonner Springs, KS 66012
(913) 522-4765
[email protected]

Hi Patti.  My name is Larry McMeins and I live in Olathe, Ks.  Jeff Elliott, a FFL holder in Gardner is a friend of mine and he forwarded an email you sent to him regarding your appearance in Topeka in regard to support for the KS CCW bill.  A bill which, when passed, may be vetoed by Gov. Sebelius, just as she did last time.  My young adult daughter, my 3 year old grandson and myself are long term members of the NRA and we strongly support maximum citizens rights, maximum gun rights, and especially CCW rights for all lawful citizens everywhere.

We have send e-mail and on seven separate day, snail mail to Gov. Sebelius giving her 7 separate good reasons why she should not veto the CCW bill.  We will continue to do this and to urge everyone we know to do this as well.

However, I believe we need a little something extra that was missing from our efforts last time, missing the time that Gov. Graves betrayed us by vetoing the CCW bill and also what will be missing from our efforts this time unless we take the appropriate action.  

We need a little "icing on the cake" in regard to us pro-CCW people trying to influence Gov. Sebelius.  For just one example I would like to suggest the following.  Pool our money and place a small (or even a large) billboard or pony-panes somewhere prominent in Topeka.  Have a picture of an attractive young woman (my 23 year old daughter has volunteered) maybe/maybe not have her holding her handgun.  Maybe/maybe not have her holding her 3 year old son.  But definitely have a large statement saying something like "Muggers/rapists don't want this gun savvy woman carrying her handgun; and neither does Gov. Sebelius"

In my humble opinion I feel that something like this just might get the attention of Gov. Sebelius or her staff, and the controversy it might generate, to the point that they would not be quite so eager for Sebeilus to veto the CCW bill.  Please let me know what you think as I would be willing to contribute $25.00 towards the cost of a project like this.

Thank you.

Larry McMeins

What do ya think Guys?

Lloyd1911
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Sounds good, it is going to take something like this to get peoples attention.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#20]
governor's email?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:41:46 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
governor's email?

Governor's Comment Form
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:25:42 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Is anyone interested in this idea?  I'm checking to see what NRA and KSRA think of it.  If so, let me know ASAP.  Thanks!
Patricia

What do ya think Guys?

Lloyd1911

If you get more people on the bandwagon I am good for $25.00 as well.

How long do we have before this bill hits the governor's desk?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Patricia

What do ya think Guys?

Lloyd1911

If you get more people on the bandwagon I am good for $25.00 as well.

How long do we have before this bill hits the governor's desk?

I think it is a great idea!  Can we get the people motivated?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:35:59 AM EDT
[#24]
I have gotten 4 people including myself to send emails and myself and a friend's wife have called the govenors office.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:30:35 AM EDT
[#25]
My family of 4 are all sending out letters everyday for an entire week by snail mail and all have emailed the governor as well and I have personally called the office and told them where I stand.  I encourage everyone to do the same and have passed it on to friends at work at school.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:25:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
governor's email?

Governor's Comment Form

Whyyyyyy.......beaucoup danke.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:34:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Done.

Emailed.  I got my g/f to email also.
Also, I had a breakthrough with my g/f.....she was never not into guns but I took her shooting before we came to Iraq and I have been talking to her about this CCW a lot.  She told her mom the other day that she wanted a handgun.  *sniffle*  *tear*
Her mom freaked out....haha.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:33:48 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey all,
Latest from Patty.

Statute.    

Patricia A. Stoneking
P. O. Box 117
Bonner Springs, KS 66012
(913) 522-4765
[email protected]

Lloyd1911

If this is true, the bill is dead.

+1.  I emailed and snail mailed but unless something really changes I fear you guys are out of luck..
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:06:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Help Make Personal Protection a Reality in Kansas!

On Monday morning, March 13, Senate Bill 418, "The Personal and Family Protection Act" is scheduled for a vote in the Kansas House of Representatives! This important legislation sponsored by Senator Phil Journey (R-26) will bring Kansans a step closer to personal protection.

Your State Representative needs to hear Kansans want their

Second Amendment Rights Protected!

We are asking if you will take 10 minutes out of your day to do the following:

· First, call your State Representative at (785) 296-2456 and ask him or her to support SB 418;

· Second, start contacting Governor Kathleen Sebelius (D) toll-free at (877) 579-6757, local (785) 296-6240, via email at www.ksgovernor.org/comment.html, or fax (785) 368-8788 and respectfully ask her to sign SB 418 when it reaches her desk.

Spread the word to your friends, family members, and co-workers to help out by calling their State Representative and Governor Sebelius. The time has come for Kansans to be trusted to protect themselves and their loved ones!

To find further contact information please use the

"Write Your Representative" feature found at www.NRAILA.org.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Patricia A. Stoneking
P. O. Box 117
Bonner Springs, KS 66012
(913) 522-4765
[email protected]

If by some miracle this legislation passes are you an instructor that I could go to for my required class time?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:28:03 AM EDT
[#31]
House advances concealed guns legislation

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) - The House has given first-round approval to a Senate-passed bill allowing law-abiding Kansans to carry concealed weapons. A final vote is scheduled for tomorrow and if it passes, as supporters say it will, the measure goes back to the Senate. Senator Phil Journey, who led for fight for the bill in his chamber, says he'll urge colleagues to accept the few changes the House made in the bill and send it to Governor Sebelius. She vetoed similar legislation two years ago. Kansas, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Illinois are the only four states that don't allow the carrying of concealed weapons.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Another Step Closer for Personal Protection in Kansas!

Today, Tuesday, March 14, Senate Bill 418, "The Personal and Family Protection Act" passed the Kansas House of Representatives with a vote of 90 to 33! This important legislation sponsored by Senator Phil Journey (R-26) is now heading back to the Senate for expected concurrence.  

The Governor needs to hear Kansans want their

Second Amendment Rights Protected!

Start contacting Governor Kathleen Sebelius (D) toll-free at (877) 579-6757, local at (785) 296-6240, via email at www.ksgovernor.org/comment.html, or fax (785) 368-8788 and respectfully ask her to sign SB 418 when it reaches her desk.

Spread the word to your friends, family members, and co-workers to help out by calling Governor Sebelius.  The time has come for Kansans to be trusted to protect themselves and their loved ones!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#33]
who are the ones who changed thier minds, why and what party do te represent.. The Governor WILL veto..  for thoes of you who are represented by the change-of -heart, work to get them voted out of office...the ONLY thing a politician FEARS IS votes...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
The Governor WILL veto

I just read this in the paper today, from her own mouth (so to speak).  She strongly feels that only police and retired LEO should be allowed to "secretly" carry.  She vetoed inspight of overwhelming correspondence to the contrary last time.  It will take ALOT to sway her... better yet we need our "lawmakers" to just take away her veto this time.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:31:16 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Governor WILL veto

I just read this in the paper today, from her own mouth (so to speak).  She strongly feels that only police and retired LEO should be allowed to "secretly" carry.  She vetoed inspight of overwhelming correspondence to the contrary last time.  It will take ALOT to sway her... better yet we need our "lawmakers" to just take away her veto this time.

Give her a call and tell her to vote for it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:42:09 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Governor WILL veto

Give her a call and tell her to vote for it.

Just did it.... sorta one of her aids took the call.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:19:35 AM EDT
[#37]
I called both Wy. Co. Senator Steineger and Senator Gilstrap..was assured bpth are for 418. Wy. Co. Sen Haley's office said that he would call and talk to me ....still waiting... called the Governors' office aksed her to support 418,, got a cold reception...she will veto ...I'm sure...she doesn't care about our people just her party D e m o c r a t...and will vote party lines no matter what THE PEOPLE want
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#38]

...she doesn't care about our people just her party D e m o c r a t...and will vote party lines no matter what THE PEOPLE want

So does that means she will be collecting unemployment after the next election?  Seems only logical that she would be voted out of office, as most people are for ccw.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Looks like we gained a vote in the senate:
Full History on bill 418

S 0418                
Bill by Journey                                                                
03/09/2006 H CR: Be passed as am. by Federal and State Affairs -HJ 1370        
03/13/2006 H COW: CR be adptd; be passed as am. -HJ 1383                        
03/14/2006 H FA: Passed as am.; Yeas 90 Nays 33 -HJ 1420                      
03/14/2006 S Reengrossed -SJ 1201                                              
03/15/2006 S Concurred; Yeas 30 Nays 10                                        

If these numbers hold it won't matter what she does!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:49:10 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Looks like we gained a vote in the senate:
Full History on bill 418

S 0418                
Bill by Journey                                                                
03/09/2006 H CR: Be passed as am. by Federal and State Affairs -HJ 1370        
03/13/2006 H COW: CR be adptd; be passed as am. -HJ 1383                        
03/14/2006 H FA: Passed as am.; Yeas 90 Nays 33 -HJ 1420                      
03/14/2006 S Reengrossed -SJ 1201                                              
03/15/2006 S Concurred; Yeas 30 Nays 10                                        

If these numbers hold it won't matter what she does!

Thanks for the update Lloyd1911!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:30:52 PM EDT
[#41]
well, i think this is a good time. for krazy kathy to win, she needs to get three votes reversed in the senate and 7 in the house. some of the house dems make me nervous. taht said, this is bigger than party lines. she is toeing the sebelius line, but many key dems( like the house minority leader have said they will not change there vote but will continue to vote in favor of 418) are toeing the good line. keep the letters coming. we will win. i talked to sebelius this weekend at a washburn basketball game, needless to say, she is a hag. she hates us, but maybe she is a sore loser.  we can do it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:24:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
well, i think this is a good time. for krazy kathy to win, she needs to get three votes reversed in the senate and 7 in the house. some of the house dems make me nervous. taht said, this is bigger than party lines. she is toeing the sebelius line, but many key dems( like the house minority leader have said they will not change there vote but will continue to vote in favor of 418) are toeing the good line. keep the letters coming. we will win. i talked to sebelius this weekend at a washburn basketball game, needless to say, she is a hag. she hates us, but maybe she is a sore loser.  we can do it.

Dennis McKinney=Good man. I know him personally. Have for a long time. He will continue to vote for cancelled carry. No doubt about it. Keep hammering krazy kathy.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:20:59 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dennis McKinney=Good man. I know him personally. Have for a long time. He will continue to vote for cancelled carry. No doubt about it. Keep hammering krazy kathy.

I hope he is for Conceal Carry!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:23:21 AM EDT
[#44]
He has voted for it everytime it came up. He supports the 2nd amendment.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:50:18 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

He was making fun of your "cancelled carry" misspelling instead of "concealed carry".
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:20:01 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was making fun of your "cancelled carry" misspelling instead of "concealed carry".

Sorry!  It is just in my nature.

How is the sand doing tyman?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Cancelled Carry. Somethings spell check just doesnt show. Anyway Dennis and myself are from the same home town and he will continue to support the bill. He doesnt drink the Dem. kool-aid like Governor whats her name.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Cancelled Carry. Somethings spell check just doesnt show. Anyway Dennis and myself are from the same home town and he will continue to support the bill. He doesnt drink the Dem. kool-aid like Governor whats her name.

He's my kinda of democrat!  Tell him to run for president.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#49]
More info from Patty:

This is what I heard from an extremely reliable source today.  The following Senators and Representatives may flip their Yes votes to No in the event of an over ride vote.  In the House: Mah, Menghini, Loyd and Craft.  In the
Senate: Hensley, Emler, Haley and Shodorf.  There is a meeting scheduled by legislators with the Governor for next week at which time it will be suggested to her to just let the bill sit and not veto and then it will be entered into statute without her signature.  It is also possible that a couple of Republicans might flip their no vote to yes on a veto over ride to support their party.  We should contact the above 8 legislators immediately! I also have it from an extremely reliable source that one of the Governors aides said that this year there has been more public "outcry" for pro concealed carry than ever before.  It was also mentioned that the Governor thinks she might be able to sign the bill if the KBI is put in charge of training.  Since the KBI is under the Attorney General I'm not sure what that meant.  We need to keep the heat on the Governor and the above legislators!

Patricia A. Stoneking
P. O. Box 117
Bonner Springs, KS 66012
(913) 522-4765
[email protected]

Hey Hakim, I talked to Patty at our board meeting and yes she will be instructing for the CCW classes WHEN 418 passes
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
More info from Patty:

This is what I heard from an extremely reliable source today.  The following Senators and Representatives may flip their Yes votes to No in the event of an over ride vote.  In the House: Mah, Menghini, Loyd and Craft.  In the
Senate: Hensley, Emler, Haley and Shodorf.  There is a meeting scheduled by legislators with the Governor for next week at which time it will be suggested to her to just let the bill sit and not veto and then it will be entered into statute without her signature.  It is also possible that a couple of Republicans might flip their no vote to yes on a veto over ride to support their party.  We should contact the above 8 legislators immediately! I also have it from an extremely reliable source that one of the Governors aides said that this year there has been more public "outcry" for pro concealed carry than ever before.  It was also mentioned that the Governor thinks she might be able to sign the bill if the KBI is put in charge of training.  Since the KBI is under the Attorney General I'm not sure what that meant.  We need to keep the heat on the Governor and the above legislators!

Patricia A. Stoneking
P. O. Box 117
Bonner Springs, KS 66012
(913) 522-4765
[email protected]

Hey Hakim, I talked to Patty at our board meeting and yes she will be instructing for the CCW classes WHEN 418 passes

Thanks Lloyd1911!  I really appreciate the updates and thanks for checking with Patty for me.  I will go to her for my training WHEN it passes.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top