BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rogue - Damn hijacker again, didn't we just og over this at breakfast this morning. Damn you , Durka, durka guy.

The double dog dear won't work, most likely has to work. Ill ask Larry and see if he want to take a 37mm foam riot round to the chest. If I keep asking MAYBE he will say yes. Now im done hijacking. Damn me, hijacking my own thread

BC,  I believe I am shouting at the devil. Thanks again for the insight.

Batch114

Hmm sounds like something Death451 might do

So........... then I can give a mixed review of a DE class (title: Why I like getting shot-tazed-peper sprayed!)
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rogue - Damn hijacker again, didn't we just og over this at breakfast this morning. Damn you , Durka, durka guy.

The double dog dear won't work, most likely has to work. Ill ask Larry and see if he want to take a 37mm foam riot round to the chest. If I keep asking MAYBE he will say yes. Now im done hijacking. Damn me, hijacking my own thread

BC,  I believe I am shouting at the devil. Thanks again for the insight.

Batch114

Hmm sounds like something Death451 might do

So........... then I can give a mixed review of a DE class (title: Why I like getting shot-tazed-peper sprayed!)

You can't give a mixed review. You deserved all of it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#3]
You have a point!

Also I like all that S&M stuff... I pay women alot more money than what I pay to go to a DE class to get that sh*t done.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Well.....if you want Ill save it for Death451...seems like hes into that stuff...lol Just going by what I am hearing...

Batch114
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Looking forward to june with Batch BC and any others that wanna come with us to Tac response will good to have some familiar face along.  

BTH out

I'm down but I'm still waiting for that "BTH" sponsorship to come thru!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:30:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I think this is a great topic,  if we can get through to 1 or 2 more guys on what a excellent opportunity training is and spark the fire inside them we have succeeded,  I'm glad I had people tell me not too long ago their positive veiws on training and got me involved.  I think I am a better person now for the small amount I have recieved.  

Looking forward to june with Batch BC and any others that wanna come with us to Tac response will good to have some familiar face along.  

BTH out

Tell more about the June plan. I'd love to go play with Yager et al.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#7]
On second thought, ........ I'm just in it for the ass grabbing voyerism.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Tommy don't catch.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:48:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tommy don't catch.

Nahhh...too easy.

Pretty sure a June trip to Camden is out for me, but I am planning to hit TR for the HRCC:Med course at the end of July.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:52:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Tommy sent ya an im

BTH out
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:57:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTH out

I'm down but I'm still waiting for that "BTH" sponsorship to come thru!

You know we have the gear for you to use all you have to do is come up with the cash for the class(work more)  or get on the bz program

BTH out
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:03:51 AM EDT
[#12]
I must say that I have NEVER attended a firearms related class (whether DE or someone else) where I did not take at least one thing home that was worth whatever I paid.

Also, let me say that it is my opinion that you will generally never get more out of something than you put in to it.

I wish I lived closer to these classes and you guys from the "South", as I have nothing but respect for the peeps I've met at these classes.

my $.02.....YMMY, etc

Cheers,
Dave
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top