BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:50:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Sherrick you did your job. He was warned, barred once before from this forum. Jim dandy was also barred from glock talk. Some peeps just dont learn.   I hope we get back to were we help each other in here and not try to bring everybody down.

Yeah.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:33:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:47:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I kinna liked Johnny Nitro.

It's sad that so many here have very thin skin.

Including him. He dished it out but could'nt take it. He insulted others when it was uncalled for and yet he didn't like it when someone treated him the way he treated others.
Best of luck to him and my sincere hopes he finds some happiness in the future.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:16:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:04:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:I knew it was going to happen just a matter of time.
Crazy thing is I met the guy in person and he doesn't act anything like he does on the net.

+1 From the little bit I've talked him IRL he didn't act anything like he he does (did) on here.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#7]
We could start another thread with the same title as this one only it would start off saying....

Is it just me?

Or are the threads alot more tame than what what they were 2 weeks ago?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:I knew it was going to happen just a matter of time.
Crazy thing is I met the guy in person and he doesn't act anything like he does on the net.

+1 From the little bit I've talked him IRL he didn't act anything like he he does (did) on here.

So has anybody ever asked him what his "deal" is?

Of course when you are out in the woods with strangers totin' rifles its hard to get into a discussion regarding ones mental problems.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I know I didnt totally hit it off with johnny but I do know he has been a good source of info to me with NFA items in Oklahoma through IM's.  I hate to hear he got banned but I suppose it is his own fault for the most part.

wish it could have been different
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:52:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
We could start another thread with the same title as this one only it would start off saying....

Is it just me?

and RT, everyone would reply, "yes Rat, its you." ahahahhahahahhahahaha.
lookin forward to seeing you and your duct tape at the shoot.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:31:29 AM EDT
[#11]
HAR HAR HAR HAR, funny funny. My dad is taking off from work to go to the shoot as well.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top