Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Apparently we can only tell the ramster we are sorry he lost a friend in teh other theread. That kind of pales in comparison to those that have lost a loved one. Parents, children, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, (ex-wife ) etc. We've all lost friends and we all know what it's like.

Quoted:
Please enlighten us on the civil capacity you serve in.

Let us start with the definition of civil.

of citizens in their ordinary capacity, or of the ordinary life and affairs of citizens, as distinguished from military and ecclesiastical life and affairs.

So unless I serve in a religious capacity or in the military, I serve in a civil capacity. Just like everyone else.

Ok, got it.  So you serve in the exact same capacity as an LEO by the definition of "civil".  I need some of what you are smoking, because you are WAY out there.

ETA page three mofos!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:54:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I gotta ask. Would anybody else get away with shooting a drunk driver for the sake of public safety?

For that matter, if you tazed someone and they immediately had a traffic accident, would you be considered at least partly responsible?

Just wondering......
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I gotta ask. Would anybody else get away with shooting a drunk driver for the sake of public safety?

For that matter, if you tazed someone and they immediately had a traffic accident, would you be considered at least partly responsible?

Just wondering......

Give it a try and find out.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was on KOMO at 11

Still bragging about the dumpster sex.  Give it a rest.  Everyone has boinked in a dumpster once or twice...

not everyone

Guess you'll hafta put it on your 'bucket list'.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently we can only tell the ramster we are sorry he lost a friend in teh other theread. That kind of pales in comparison to those that have lost a loved one. Parents, children, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, (ex-wife ) etc. We've all lost friends and we all know what it's like.

Quoted:
Please enlighten us on the civil capacity you serve in.

Let us start with the definition of civil.

of citizens in their ordinary capacity, or of the ordinary life and affairs of citizens, as distinguished from military and ecclesiastical life and affairs.

So unless I serve in a religious capacity or in the military, I serve in a civil capacity. Just like everyone else.

Ok, got it.  So you serve in the exact same capacity as an LEO by the definition of "civil".  I need some of what you are smoking, because you are WAY out there.

ETA page three mofos!

Can't you just swing by the evidence locker and get some when nobody's looking?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:12:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well that's Grumpy. Not the whole forum. It's a really fucked up situation. Emotions run high with these kind of things. When I grew up the cop would have pulled you out of the car, bought you a cup of coffee and brought you home.
Ask me how I know?

So you're saying certain forum members don't count?  Hmmm.... that makes a lotta sense.

That's all well and good that Johnny Law bought you a cup of coffee back in your tender years.

It's a different world now.  Most kids have no respect, departments are WAY understaffed, violent crime is way up, and the world is generally a more fucked up place to live.

If a cop bought a kid a cup of coffee these days, I'm sure some folks would post that he was grooming him for sexual exploitation.  Or at the very least, bitch about the fact that he's sipping coffee instead of out there solving crime like he's supposed to be doing.

No matter what cops do, there are some folks that will always be looking for a way to hang 'em.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:21:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well that's Grumpy. Not the whole forum. It's a really fucked up situation. Emotions run high with these kind of things. When I grew up the cop would have pulled you out of the car, bought you a cup of coffee and brought you home.
Ask me how I know?

So you're saying certain forum members don't count?  Hmmm.... that makes a lotta sense.

That's all well and good that Johnny Law bought you a cup of coffee back in your tender years.

It's a different world now.  Most kids have no respect, departments are WAY understaffed, violent crime is way up, and the world is generally a more fucked up place to live.

If a cop bought a kid a cup of coffee these days, I'm sure some folks would post that he was grooming him for sexual exploitation.  Or at the very least, bitch about the fact that he's sipping coffee instead of out there solving crime like he's supposed to be doing.

No matter what cops do, there are some folks that will always be looking for a way to hang 'em.

Easy Leornard...go easy man...
It was just an ancedotal story. See the little smiley face. It's also a true story.
And Grumpy counts in my book. But we all have different books.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It was just an ancedotal story. See the little smiley face. It's also a true story.

You toss a rock at a bee's nest, then tell the bees to relax....

OK.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:28:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Just wondering......

Almost happened to Neo....odd that you would bring that up.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You toss a rock at a bee's nest, then tell the bees to relax....

OK.

Think of the alternate endings of this story if everybody had "relaxed" a little.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:07:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Think of the alternate endings of this story if everybody had "relaxed" a little.

Let's hold hands and sing.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:15:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you mean at the funeral?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#13]
........................wasn't this thread supposed ta be about Patch showin' up on TV........................................?

And once again, so nice to see the "happy-go-lucky" attitude displayed by Coltsfan and Mike_0120....................................always a couple of rays of sunshine...............................................
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ok, got it.  So you serve in the exact same capacity as an LEO by the definition of "civil". I need some of what you are smoking, because you are WAY out there.

I don't recall saying I serve in the exact same capacity as an LEO.

Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA page three mofos!

Can't you just swing by the evidence locker and get some when nobody's looking?

I think he has.

Inflamitory topics aside, I'd bet that people in disagreement here would have more in common than not if sitting around a fire or on a barstool.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nicely played!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
........................wasn't this thread supposed ta be about Patch showin' up on TV........................................?

And once again, so nice to see the "happy-go-lucky" attitude displayed by Coltsfan and Mike_0120....................................always a couple of rays of sunshine...............................................

Phil sent the discussion to this thread because the other thread was a Ramster support group thing.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Inflamitory topics aside, I'd bet that people in disagreement here would have more in common than not if sitting around a fire or on a barstool.

Don't kid yourself, I'm an asshole in person too.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I'm actually a janitor at Arby's.

Coolbeans, dood. Hey, two things: Can you tell 'em the new swirl jamocha sux? And, get me some o that broncoberry sauce, woodja?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't kid yourself, I'm an asshole in person too.

Truth be known, there isn't a person in here that doesn't have some asshole in them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#21]
OK. Mike 0120. I wanna talk. Phil please don't lock this. Let's stay civil and discuss this.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:36:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

OK. Mike 0120. I wanna talk. Phil please don't lock this. Let's stay civil and discuss this.

I propose a GTG, I'll moderate and hell I'll buy the first round of beer or soda(if on duity).
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I propose a GTG, I'll moderate and hell I'll buy the first round of beer or soda(if on duity).

With some Flying Squirrel action as a contingency plan?

Yeah fuck it, let's let Dober and them hash this out, I for one will stay out of it from here on out.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:47:43 PM EDT
[#24]
I have tried to stay quiet, but I will now say this much:

After going there Friday night and seeing the parking spot, the evidence marking paint (numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6 and so on), seeing the fence (which is not even buckled in any way by the way) and talking to 2 of the 4 people who actually watched the whole thing unfold (yup there were only 4 out on the smoke deck when it went down) I have come to this conclusion: IF he was shot just because he rolled the car forward (on purpose or not) then in my OPINION it was NOT justified.

Now, on the other hand, after being there and talking there is a peice of information that has not been reported, mabye because the media has ignored it or mabye the information is not correct........but the information related was that after rolling (yes they said rolling) forward, he then gunned the engine and threw it into revers......now, IF this is true, and keeping in mind where all the evidence markers are located painted on the ground, then there would have been at least once cop in the path of the rig........and not 20 feet away. ALL the markers are within just a few feet of where the car sat in the slot. IF he tried to go in revers he would have squished a cop..........additionally, with the white pickup truck BETWEEN the smoke deck and the vehicle it would have been very difficult for those on the smoke deck to see the reverse lights come on..........

BUT, even with this info (which MAY be flawed) I am still going to wait untill more information comes out.

No use arguing and yelling at each other over it..........is fighting going to change the fact that he died or that any of it happened? Will arguing change the outcome of the investigation?

It was a sobering experience being there Friday meeting people who knew him and talking to those that were there.....inside and out.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

he then gunned the engine and threw it into revers......now,

I've held my opinions (bad shoot).....but if this bit is true......Good shoot.

See how we need all the facts kiddies?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

With some Flying Squirrel action as a contingency plan?

Yeah fuck it, let's let Dober and them hash this out, I for one will stay out of it from here on out.

GTG aint going to settle this. Our unarmed friend has a toe tag and he's home eating cheetos with an orange dick.
And then he has the unmitigated audacity to say "Let's hold hands and sing". He is the reason people don't like police. He gives  the good police officers a bad name. He doesn't even see people as human. They are disposable and part of his job.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, cuz cops can't move out of the way. Remember the black guys in the stolen Caddy a few years ago in Seattle? Cop jumps in front of them, shoots and its all good because they were trying to run him over.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:59:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry but BS. He had 3 cruisers behind him according to eyewitnesses. He couldn"t go anywhere.
What would you have done ? Shot him in the back or got out of the way? If you had time to shoot 6 rounds you had time to move.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:06:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:07:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Our unarmed friend has a toe tag and he's home eating cheetos with an orange dick.
And then he has the unmitigated audacity to say "Let's hold hands and sing". He is the reason people don't like police. He gives  the good police officers a bad name. He doesn't even see people as human. They are disposable and part of his job.

First of all....  it's guacamole chips and a GREEN dick.

Secondly, eat my asshole.  

UNARMED?  How much does a car weigh, Copernicus?

Cars kill more people than guns in the US.  There's a reason they are considered deadly weapons.

Still not saying the shoot was good one way or the other.. because I DON'T KNOW THE FACTS.  Neither do you, but you don't seem to care much about that.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry but BS. He had 3 cruisers behind him according to eyewitnesses. He couldn"t go anywhere.
What would you have done ? Shot him in the back or got out of the way? If you had time to shoot 6 rounds you had time to move.

Go to the scene and look ath the evidence markers.......there were officer between thier cars and his......how else would they have attempted to taze him? His car may have not been able to get very far due to the patrol cars, but it could have done alot of damage to the cops who were standing there....IF he actually thrwe it in reverse.......the shots were not to keep his car from moving......apparantlly someone thought someone was in danger.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:11:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Our unarmed friend has a toe tag and he's home eating cheetos with an orange dick.

Cars kill more people than guns in the US.  There's a reason they are considered deadly weapons.

Still not saying the shoot was good one way or the other.. because I DON'T KNOW THE FACTS.  Neither do you, but you don't seem to care much about that.

You are an LEO and read your words above. You really don't see us as equals do you.?Eat my asshole?  I really feel safer with you patrolling the streets.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, I'm serious as a heart attack.  Settle down, turbo.  It's Me you're talking too.  Im a bit more casual than your average bear.

Point being, tomorrow another "fact" will come out and sway me the other way...then another will come out...then another.....by Thursday I'll blame the whole thing on seafog.....

Yelling at me or anyone else on the internet isn't going to fix a damn thing.  Yell at the cops involved, yell at their superiors, yell at the media, yell at your city councelman, or senator, whatever.  What should happen here at this point is the "what ifs"

"If it was X...then I agree, good shoot"

"If it was Y....then I agree, bad shoot"

"If it was X and Y then it's W...then I agree, we still don't know"

What the hell are any of you accomplishing by arguing facts based on news reports, and the 3rd party heresay of bar patrons?  A man died and it's tragic, and some folks here have a direct tie to this person.  That sucks too.  But none of us know SHIT about what really happened.

This goes for you coppers too.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are an LEO and read your words above. You really don't see us as equals do you.?Eat my asshole?  I really feel safer with you patrolling the streets.

Yeah, eat my asshole.

What's the "we" and "us" bullshit?  I'm talking to you.

You still ignore the parts of my posts that deal with the thread at hand and focus on my "potty mouth".

Shows you don't have a leg to stand on.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:20:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Phil, could you just lock my damn thread? This is not the direction i wished for this to go.....the damn personal attacks and all

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:20:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

What the hell are any of you accomplishing by arguing facts based on news reports, and the 3rd party heresay of bar patrons?  A man died and it's tragic, and some folks here have a direct tie to this person.  That sucks too.  But none of us know SHIT about what really happened.

Couldn't agree more.  

I've never once said this was a good shoot. Rather, I've pointed out the vast amount of variables and the lack of any real facts in this incident.

I said it before and I'll say it again....  wait for the true story to come to light.  Sounds like the incident is already changing....
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, I'm serious as a heart attack.  Settle down, turbo.  It's Me you're talking too.  Im a bit more casual than your average bear.

Point being, tomorrow another "fact" will come out and sway me the other way...then another will come out...then another.....by Thursday I'll blame the whole thing on seafog.....

Yelling at me or anyone else on the internet isn't going to fix a damn thing.  Yell at the cops involved, yell at their superiors, yell at the media, yell at your city councelman, or senator, whatever.  What should happen here at this point is the "what ifs"

"If it was X...then I agree, good shoot"

"If it was Y....then I agree, bad shoot"

"If it was X and Y then it's W...then I agree, we still don't know"

As long as we are home posting we can't get backshot at the Chuckwagon. It's a good thing (Marths Stewart)

Mike_0120 needs to apoligize about his "Let's hold hands and sing" comment. I would like to see that On a Dept letterhead sent to the family. A man is dead.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, eat my asshole.

What's the "we" and "us" bullshit?  I'm talking to you.

You still ignore the parts of my posts that deal with the thread at hand and focus on my "potty mouth".

Shows you don't have a leg to stand on.

One question, how the hell did you pass the Psyche test to be an LEO

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:29:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Again, you ignore the merits of the thread and post stupid comments.  Big surprise.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, you ignore the merits of the thread and post stupid comments.  Big surprise.

Deny your LE.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Ridiculous Behavior.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top