Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:40:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Double
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Slugo

Did they cut any muscle when they took out the Kidney?

If so that may effect your back if it is weak and not supporting

your spine like normal.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:24:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm only 38 but the Marines was hell on the body.. I had a tennis ball but lost it..,
only 36 here.... 2531 USMC humpin a fvcking radio everywhere was hell on the body. Was fast roping onto a GOPLAT and the helo lifted on me... the end of the rope all of the sudden was 10 feet off the deck! needless to say 50lb ruck plus 10 foot drop equals OUCH! hangin in bro, hope you feel better soon1

that would suck the big one..............back is doing better but im being careful this week and the next week...the crud is kicking my ass with my eyes trying to pop out of my head...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:25:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Slugo
Did they cut any muscle when they took out the Kidney?
If so that may effect your back if it is weak and not supporting
your spine like normal.

yes they did cut my stomach muscles but they are doing well...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Sluggo, If they cut your stomach muscles be real careful when doing any heavy work; use a lifting belt
They cut mine from crotch to sternum, after 15 years the incision split open to form
a line of hernias from crotch to sternum. I had to get surgery to fix them and now 1-1/2 years later
am still sore and have to be very careful. I now have a large patch of that bullet proof
material stuff sown into the stomach wall. Looks awe full but works. so when lifting use a belt
even years after .
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 2:28:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm only 38 but the Marines was hell on the body.. I had a tennis ball but lost it..,
only 36 here.... 2531 USMC humpin a fvcking radio everywhere was hell on the body. Was fast roping onto a GOPLAT and the helo lifted on me... the end of the rope all of the sudden was 10 feet off the deck! needless to say 50lb ruck plus 10 foot drop equals OUCH! hangin in bro, hope you feel better soon1

that would suck the big one..............back is doing better but im being careful this week and the next week...the crud is kicking my ass with my eyes trying to pop out of my head...

I've had the crud for going on three weeks...
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 4:46:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sluggo, If they cut your stomach muscles be real careful when doing any heavy work; use a lifting belt
They cut mine from crotch to sternum, after 15 years the incision split open to form
a line of hernias from crotch to sternum. I had to get surgery to fix them and now 1-1/2 years later
am still sore and have to be very careful. I now have a large patch of that bullet proof
material stuff sown into the stomach wall. Looks awe full but works. so when lifting use a belt
even years after .

I will keep that in mind..............
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top