Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I pay in the .075 - .089/kwh range. But I change providers whenever my contract is up. I've done it so many times now takes 20 mins or less for me to switch up.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:42:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Howdy neighbor! Quitman?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is fucking bullshit. I'm paying upwards of 4-5 times what some of you guys are paying meanwhile I'm sitting in my nice house sweating my balls off because Ill end up with a $700 electric bill.

I hear ya, wood county electric as well, 3500sqft house kept at 70 bills are $400-$800 in winter. I am looking into solar as well.

Howdy neighbor! Quitman?

No between Winnsboro & Mt. Vernon. In the country you know so I can shoot/hunt when I want to.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:05:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Any suggestions for electricity for Houston, inside the loop? 2b/2b 1100 sq ft. Keep it around 74-5 during the day and night. Apartment utilities paid for the first month and now we have to get something in our name.
I really don't know how to est how much kw/h we use.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No between Winnsboro & Mt. Vernon. In the country you know so I can shoot/hunt when I want to.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is fucking bullshit. I'm paying upwards of 4-5 times what some of you guys are paying meanwhile I'm sitting in my nice house sweating my balls off because Ill end up with a $700 electric bill.

I hear ya, wood county electric as well, 3500sqft house kept at 70 bills are $400-$800 in winter. I am looking into solar as well.

Howdy neighbor! Quitman?

My in laws are from Winnsboro and I deer hunt up in scroggins.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top