Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Got right back to busy when I left so I was slow getting the video off the camera and onto the laptop - but I never realized that one of my precious angel children had touched the lens and left a nice smear across the bottom (I ALWAYS check, but not this time...) he
I do have the video chunked up into smaller segments now - but I don't have a site to copy the clips to. What do you recommend using?

I will also burn it all to CDs and send it out to anyone who wants it. (The food I ate, the guns I got to shoot and the fun and fellowship I got to enjoy more than compensate for blank CDs and postage).

Send me your address to:  [email protected]
It won't be fast (still busy) but it will get done.

HungChow (aka Odie  aka Mark)
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:11:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like yall had a great time,  I'll try to make it a point to make it to the next  one!h.gif
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey are there any shoots going on that us from SC are invited to?  

Please please???
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:15:51 PM EDT
[#4]
All and any.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Please please???

This is the CAROLINAS forum.....................so if you need directions....GPS coordinates are posted to Uwharrie..........we will provide them.

I'm waiting to to it again......! Camping should be getting easier since the weather seems to be warming up a bit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please please???

This is the CAROLINAS forum.....................so if you need directions....GPS coordinates are posted to Uwharrie..........we will provide them.

I'm waiting to to it again......! Camping should be getting easier since the weather seems to be warming up a bit.

Yep I may be camping this Friday night
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:14:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I would but I've already made other plans
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:39:00 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I would but I've already made other plans

There will be other weekends. I got a new tent with more room the other day. I'll be eating MRE's and what ever I can get my hands on this weekend. I might have to hike down to the lake or the river and catch some fish.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:13:23 PM EDT
[#11]
The one other nice thing about developed campgrounds there (so the women and kids have restrooms and showers) is the lakeside access (during the Uwharrie shoot we had a site on the shore). Remember that there is a 8" minimum on crappie for Badin Lake....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:24:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Sorry i missed it guys i promise next time i will attend and bring some toys for you all too shoot as much as you like. Just supply your own ammo
red
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Sorry i missed it guys i promise next time i will attend and bring some toys for you all too shoot as much as you like. Just supply your own ammo
red

Ammo is no problem (well it may be for Glock23, but that's another discussion altogether)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top