Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Always concerns me to see two groups of friends disagree.

I guess when friend #1 negligence/incompetence nearly sends a 5.56 round through the gut of friend #2, not much you can do about their mutual friendship.

can you elaborate a bit -for those of us who were not there- on what this is about?  

Thanks

I have since been informed that it  was not friend#1 who ND'd the round at friend#2, but someone else. All these NDs, it is hard to keep the guilty parties straight.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have since been informed that it  was not friend#1 who ND'd the round at friend#2, but someone else. All these NDs, it is hard to keep the guilty parties straight.

NDs with near fatal consequences? Where/when did this happen?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Always concerns me to see two groups of friends disagree.

I guess when friend #1 negligence/incompetence nearly sends a 5.56 round through the gut of friend #2, not much you can do about their mutual friendship.

can you elaborate a bit -for those of us who were not there- on what this is about?  

Thanks

So, was there a round through friend #2's gut or not?  And where are the pics if so?  And how the hell did I miss this?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:54:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So, was there a round through friend #2's gut or not?  And where are the pics if so?  And how the hell did I miss this?

No, "nearly sends"
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 3:09:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, "nearly sends"

Oh, my bad.  So where did all this occur anyways?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Leave my fucking thread alone you Roper hijackers
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top