Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:50:17 PM EDT
[#1]
CD....that scope mount is a 1 inch and my scope is a 30mm. I had to cancel the order. They were cool about it though. They're going to do porting on my new upper and cut me a check for the remainder.
Also, he said a 30mm mount was in th' works and he'd let me know when it came in...............John
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:00:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You are a really nice guy.
For the life of me I don't understand where you got the bad rap from around here.

I guarantee no one has ever posted THAT on Arfcom before.

Nor probably will again...................      
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:10:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
CD....that scope mount is a 1 inch and my scope is a 30mm. I had to cancel the order. They were cool about it though. They're going to do porting on my new upper and cut me a check for the remainder.
Also, he said a 30mm mount was in th' works and he'd let me know when it came in...............John

Awww...crap. Sorry man. Yeah,he should have a 30 mm available. That seams to be what everyone is going to.
Good luck man. It was nice to meet you. Hopefully we can all get together and go shooting or scab picking or something.
Take care.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh yeah by the way, Bob.....now that th' secret is out.......Thanks for Breakfast !            

BOB

John  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#5]
See ya Sat @ the East TN shoot?

I'm heading over there tonight, right after work. I should have some time to visit Benton Shooter's Supply as well.    
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top