BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll be going sunday, maybe on saturday.  What days are people showing up on?  Will there be a get together afterwards?

I beleive me and Ranoca and BurntPockethole and Anarx gonna be there Saturday and go drinkin maybe later. Awaiting time and meeting place. Will keep you appraised of situation if plan comes to fruition. OUT!.

Yes, let us know. The earlier the better.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:20:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Finally, confirmation..

I'll be there 9am on Saturday.  I'll make sure to drop by your spot Cape.  With luck I might actually recognize a few people..

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:25:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Cool dogs, I almost adopted one, but his foster family ended up keeping him.

Yeah we're getting ours from a cattle dog rescue too.  The foster family is taking on more dogs (who are near to being euthanized)  so they gotta give him up.  He's only 1 yr. old.

Still would like to make the gunshow though...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#4]
IS this gunshow any better than the collectors west that rolled thru canby a while back? that one sucked, it was small. Are they all the same vendors? or the same plus more? For 8 bucks it better be insane and off the hook!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#5]
It will be off the RICHTER!!

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:50:39 PM EDT
[#6]
If you are a Bi-Mart card holder. Present it when you pay to get in. It will save you $2 off the price.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Excellent tip Nox, thanks.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:53:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
IS this gunshow any better than the collectors west that rolled thru canby a while back?

It will be great because I will be there!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:56:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IS this gunshow any better than the collectors west that rolled thru canby a while back?

It will be great because I will be there!

There goes the neighborhood.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:01:13 PM EDT
[#10]

I don't know if I will make it. The 600 yard line is open tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I stopped in <hrm> after work </hrm> and an XD 45acp followed me home.  Nice looking piece, and holds 14 rounds of .45 goodness.

I'll have to stop by the range tomorrow and see if it works...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I stopped in <hrm> after work </hrm> and an XD 45acp followed me home.  Nice looking piece, and holds 14 rounds of .45 goodness.

Did you buy it from Keith's? If you did than it was probly me that sold it too you. Either way I know you'll like it.

I'll be there saturday and Sunday for sure so everyone stop by and say hi.  I'm the redhead(not the 14 yearold redhead mind you but the slightly older one that only knows about XDs)

And cape don't worry about the jokes on Keith...all his employees give him more crap than you ever could
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:55:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
And cape don't worry about the jokes on Keith...all his employees give him more crap than you ever could

I don't think too many have had problems with Keith himself, just some of the other people who work in his store...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:31:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you buy it from Keith's? If you did than it was probly me that sold it too you. Either way I know you'll like it.

I'll be there saturday and Sunday for sure so everyone stop by and say hi.  I'm the redhead(not the 14 yearold redhead mind you but the slightly older one that only knows about XDs)

so you work at keiths? Can you tell me if you guys have any G3 clones in stock? any used FALs?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:37:01 AM EDT
[#15]
I'll be there Sunday from about 1-4pm.  This time I have money and I'm looking to spend it.  I might be in the market for a 44mag wheel gun, pistol caliber carbine, saiga 12/other semi auto shotgun, romak 3 or AR doodads.  Did anybody go Friday and see the 7.62x39 wolf price?  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:52:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

so you work at keiths? Can you tell me if you guys have any G3 clones in stock? any used FALs?

Oh Oh... Now we got the hookups on the inside. So now to the nitty gritty.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:57:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Oh hell let me explain.  As I mentioned before I don't really work at Keith's, I'm just helping with the gunshow.  I hope that maybe in the future I'll be able to work at the store but not yet.

As for the problems with employees I can understand what you mean, we get to busy to give everyone the time they deserve.  Especially for the gunshow Keith has to hire part time help(like me) and the part time help is still learning(like me).  Anyway I will do my best to do what I can for customers.

And as far as the "hook-up" goes I sure as heck don't get a discount so please don't be mad when I don't give you one.  In fact I'm not sure anyone gets a discount.

See ya all there
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:54:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like the fat bald guy?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:43:58 AM EDT
[#19]
well, so how is it? Anyone gone to show and back yet? happen to see any JLD PTR91's?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:05:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Any surplus/bulk .308? Or any ammo deals?

Maybe I don't really want to know....

I need to work in the yard.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Oh hell let me explain.  As I mentioned before I don't really work at Keith's, I'm just helping with the gunshow.  I hope that maybe in the future I'll be able to work at the store but not yet.

As for the problems with employees I can understand what you mean, we get to busy to give everyone the time they deserve.  Especially for the gunshow Keith has to hire part time help(like me) and the part time help is still learning(like me).  Anyway I will do my best to do what I can for customers.

And as far as the "hook-up" goes I sure as heck don't get a discount so please don't be mad when I don't give you one.  In fact I'm not sure anyone gets a discount.

See ya all there

Hehe no worries.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:40:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Anybody see any 5.45 ammo at the show ? I did not see any the last time I went and I would hate to spend money for parking and admission again and not find any.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#23]
It was an OK show except there was no wolf ammo to speak of; both .223 and 7.62x39. We were told by the guys at Miwall that customs refused the cargo container of wolf ammo and it was shipped back to Russia. Since this is the middle of winter they siad that the boat is no frozen in the bay and is not moving until the thaw. Don't know if it is true or not but that is what miwall told us.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:02:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Ditto on the okay show.  I actually saw a guy selling crap gold chains and jewelry there.   Sheesh.  I guess they do anything to fill out the tables.

Lot of ammo but I didn't see anything spectacular.  Cape pointed out that there was no 7.62x39 to be found at the whole show.  Good thing I don't own an AK.  

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:19:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Sure felt like a long day but I had a lot of fun.  It's been very interesting seeing how it all works.  Only caught one retard trying to steal a mag from our us,  when the cops frisked him he had a bunch of what looked like fairly cheap stuff on him, 2 or 3 knives and a couple mags.  Keith looked like he was going to go apeshit on the guy when he caught him.

I did run into watchdog but no one else from the forum.  I didn't even get a chance to walk around yet and look at the other booths so I'm still not sure who cape is yet.  Hope to meet him and anyone else tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Sure felt like a long day but I had a lot of fun.  It's been very interesting seeing how it all works.  Only caught one retard trying to steal a mag from our us,  when the cops frisked him he had a bunch of what looked like fairly cheap stuff on him, 2 or 3 knives and a couple mags.  Keith looked like he was going to go apeshit on the guy when he caught him.

I did run into watchdog but no one else from the forum.  I didn't even get a chance to walk around yet and look at the other booths so I'm still not sure who cape is yet.  Hope to meet him and anyone else tomorrow.

I think you ran into me and Gunkata over by the Kel-Tec folders. I'm glad you caught that fucker, that shit makes me sick.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:12:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
...I did run into watchdog but no one else from the forum...

I did get it from Keiths, and I believe it was probably you who sold me the XD.  I was, (and still am,) the tall, fat guy with the black leather jacket.  You mentioned that you have had the XD .40 for about 6 months(?).

I wanted to get it through NW Armory, cuz I like the folks over there, and I like to support stores that give excellent customer service, but they wanted $35 more, and would have to order it from their distributor.  They also didn't sound very confident about getting one in too soon.  (Plus I wanted to do a comparison of an XD45acp against a full size Kimber before I committed to buy one.)

I took it out shooting today.  I put about 100 rounds through it, including my self defense loads, and it ran just fine.  It took a while to get used to the trigger, (my only other real handgun is a Kimber 5" 1911.)  

It shot where I told it to, I just didn't tell all the bullets to go into the center of the target.  Heck, if they all go through the same hole, how do you know how many times you shot?  I say, spread-em-out!  I really like the 14 round capacity.  I sure could have used it last weekend at the PR shoot!

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:29:07 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I think you ran into me and Gunkata over by the Kel-Tec folders. I'm glad you caught that fucker, that shit makes me sick.

Hmm I don't know. I was over in handgun section the entire time.  So unless I was taking someone's purchase to the paperwork table I wouldn't have been near the KelTec folders.

And Maj_A_Hole,  I'm gald you like your XD.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:21:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Well, I did make it there. But it turned out that I didn't have alot of time so I scored some Ammo. Case of HSM. and a battle pack of that Serb 5.56 that wolf is marketing.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:33:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Glad to meet you Code3AK.  I ran into a few arf'ers, good to see you all again.  I walked by Cape's tables a couple times, but he always had a line of folks so I didn't want to interupt his business.

The show seemed WEIRD to me.  A couple of my favorite dealers weren't there, a few had changed locations, no 7.62x39 AT ALL, and just a lot of empty space.  Kinda sad really, but I had a good
time chatting and looking at a few newer guns.  I really like the look of the XD's, and I hadn't held
a S&W MP before, I'd love to run a few rounds through each of them.

I didn't see any great deals on ammo.  I bought 1000 miwall 9mm's to feed my M11/9, a few .38's,
and hogue AR grip.   I was looking for a decent deal on .308 168g BTHP's, M2 Ball 30-06, and 7.62x39, no luck...   Maybe next show.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:28:11 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm not going to make it this time out. Can someone post prices of 5.56 out at the show? Thanks, BSW
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#32]
What did every one buy?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:04:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Not a damn thing!  I had a good time though.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#34]
I got

Command Arms Accessories CBS buttstock

TROS Dippy II in 9mm

1000rds of HSM .223

KAC rail pannels from a total weirdo

Aguila Super Colibri and some SniperSubSonic

I also had a great time, nice seeing those of you that were there!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I got

TROS Dippy II in 9mm

1000rds of HSM .223

Ok I guess I did pay for  the TROS Dippy II 9mm can, but I still went home empty handed.  

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#36]
TROS is threading my barrel

Got a YHM folding front sight block from those guys in Olympia

Scherer 28 rnd .45 Glock mag (had to complete the collection)

Bought three more Dragon breath rounds.

5 rnd AR mag.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I got

TROS Dippy II in 9mm

1000rds of HSM .223

Be very carefull with the Aguila Sniper Sub Sonic!!!!

No Aim and I have tried them out of a Buckmark, Mark II and a 10/22-16". They DO NOT STABILIZE in those barrels. If you are going to shoot them though a can, there is a chance of a baffle on end plate strike.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:20:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Bought a TROS Can for my .17/.22  
1000 rds .223
1000 rds. 40

I'm broke
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:14:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Be very carefull with the Aguila Sniper Sub Sonic!!!!

No Aim and I have tried them out of a Buckmark, Mark II and a 10/22-16". They DO NOT STABILIZE in those barrels. If you are going to shoot them though a can, there is a chance of a baffle on end plate strike.

Cape gave me the "heads up" on those and told me about Mr.45's experience with them.  I guess I'll have to wail til i get my 10/22 threaded.

The Colibri's are nice and quiet out of my F.22 can - like a gentle poot on a lazy sunday morning
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:26:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Went with a pocket full of cash, but only spent about $400 on ammo and $100 on misc. stuff.

- Ammo - .45ACP, 40S&W, .357 Mag.
- Pistol cases (my safes floweth over, so thought I'd put each in a pistol case to keep them from bumping into each other.
- Misc. Magpul ladders.

I was hoping to find a clear used 1911 or older Smith wheel gun, but didn't find what I wanted.  Almost picked up a Smith 629 .44mag, but couldn't get the price I wanted.

Asked a guy for a price on a couple magazines for my old High Standard .22s.  $60 and $80 each.
Un-freaking-real.  Guess it's time to puth these puppies in a glass case.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
1000 rds .223
1000 rds. 40

I'm broke

Ziess, how much was the .223 and what type was it? BSW
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
1000 rds .223
1000 rds. 40

I'm broke

Ziess, how much was the .223 and what type was it? BSW

$200 For Federal American Eagle FMJ
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#43]
I wasn't planning on going, but showed up around 4 on Saturday.  The place seemed real quiet and I was kinda sad that TROS had already gone home before I showed up.  

Ran into Cape and Ziess just before closing time.  

After shopping the EE for parts and accessories everything I saw at the show seemed steep.  The only thing I bought was some 30.06 for my new 700.  (Last weekend my parents came down with their log splitter to help me split wood.  They had a present for me: a NIB Remington 700 ADL in 30.06.  Seems they won it the night before at an Oregon Hunter's Association fundraiser and knew I needed a hunting rifle.  Sweet.  That's 2 guns in the last 4 months they've given me.  )
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I wasn't planning on going, but showed up around 4 on Saturday.  The place seemed real quiet and I was kinda sad that TROS had already gone home before I showed up.  

Ran into Cape and Ziess just before closing time.  

After shopping the EE for parts and accessories everything I saw at the show seemed steep.  The only thing I bought was some 30.06 for my new 700.  (Last weekend my parents came down to with their log splitter to help me split wood.  They had a present for me: a NIB Remington 700 ADL in 30.06.  Seems they won it the night before at an Oregon Hunter's Association fundraiser and knew I needed a hunting rifle.  Sweet.  That's 2 guns in the last 4 months they've given me.  )

Sweet!!! Congrats dude, that is a great rifle in the best hunting cal out there~!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Thanks Cape!  I can't believe how generous my parents are sometimes all the time.  Very cool indeed.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:02:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Sorry I didn't see you there Glockman.... Speaking of Glock, I'm coming to the darkside soon
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Sorry I didn't see you there Glockman.... Speaking of Glock, I'm coming to the darkside soon

When you laying on th operating table and they are pulling peices of metal and hot plastic out of your face you will regret buying a Glock. Hearing my voice say "I told you so" won't help either!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:50:27 AM EDT
[#48]
WELL, I SCORED A PAIR, VERY 'UN-ARFCOM-ISH' ...A NICE SHORT, OUTSIDE HAMMER 12 GA, ONE OF THE CHI-COM NORINCO ONES, $200 OTD, AND THEN ANOTHER NICE ADDITION TO THE GROWING TD COLLECTION, AN 1873 SPRINGFIELD CADET RIFLE, $500 OTD......

DIDN'T SEE ANYBODY WEARING ANY ARFCOM GEAR, I WAS WALKING AROUND WITH A BACKPACK AND MY 'MR FRIENDLY' HAT............

AND THE FAT BALD GUY AT KEITH'S SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY REGULAR EMPLOYEE THERE THAT CAN FIND HIS OWN ARSE WITHOUT HAVING TO USE BOTH HANDS AND A BIRD DOG....BOTH THE WOMEN THERE HAVE PERSONALITIES LIKE A SNAKE IN A MAILBOX......
--CARLOS
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:00:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Watch out for chicom outside trigger shottys. They had a defective run with extra holes and cracks that that U.S. buyer they make them for rejected. The factory then filled them in, polished them up, and sold them to a U.S. distributer at such a low cost they are undercutting the in spec ones. I read about this over on the cowboy sites.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

~SNIP ALL THE SHOUTING!~

--CARLOS

I was there Sunday for four hours.  Did two total walkthru's wearing an ARFcom shirt.  Code3AK saw me from Keith's tables  (damn, that guy could almost hold his own show).  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top