Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:17:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey MR & MRS BRF, do yall want to meet again at Arbor Place?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:27:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I plan on going!  I will be driving there and back in one day.  I live near downtown and would like to meet up and caravan over there.

-Charlie
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:41:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey MR & MRS BRF, do yall want to meet again at Arbor Place?

For sure we will deffinatly do that.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#4]
m14shooter and I will be there.

Accountant
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there with my fiancee. we will be in B'ham on fri and sat. what time does the shoot start?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Posted by m14shooter
"I will be there with my finacee"

Is that what you call her now???? That's not what you called her yesterday.......I will have to inform her of this.

Posted by m14shooter
"What time does the shoot start?"

10 am you dumbass. Read before you post!

Accountant
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 3:30:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Posted by m14shooter
"I will be there with my finacee"

Is that what you call her now???? That's not what you called her yesterday.......I will have to inform her of this.

Posted by m14shooter
"What time does the shoot start?"

10 am you dumbass. Read before you post!

Accountant

But if you take into account AL 1 hour time difference.............
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:09:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to try to make it if i can get off.  Will need to carpool with someone probably.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:24:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought accountant was my friend ,  hey  waz'up wit da rude comments beeeooootttccchhhh!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:35:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Bumpity bump...again.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:17:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like I got screwed over by having to work again.  Looks like I'll have to miss yet another big shoot on account of work.  I'm going to try and trade shifts with someone though.  So its not completely set in stone yet.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:05:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Looks like I got screwed over by having to work again.  Looks like I'll have to miss yet another big shoot on account of work.  I'm going to try and trade shifts with someone though.  So its not completely set in stone yet.

You are looking a little sick, like you need some fresh Alabama air. *cough, cough*

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:24:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are looking a little sick, like you need some fresh Alabama air. *cough, cough*

ByteTheBullet  (-:

+1

Just tell them that you think you're going to be sick Saturday.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:40:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

+1

and if that doesn't work, call in dead!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:52:03 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

+1

and if that doesn't work, call in dead!

This one will get you many days off.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:53:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:00:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Just tell them MrsBRF is going to show up in a thong and you promise to take pictures.  

I know she said she wasn't wearing pants but I don't think she has any underware.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:01:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:04:46 AM EDT
[#19]

how'd did u know my attire plans?!?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:46:41 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just tell them MrsBRF is going to show up in a thong and you promise to take pictures.  

I know she said she wasn't wearing pants but I don't think she has any underware.  

BookHound's reply SHOULD have been...

That's H-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-t!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top