Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Now this is all just plain crazy talk! Whuthca tryin' to do, put politicians out of business?

Who'll save us the children then?

Simple, we will just stop having children!  
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:05:11 PM EDT
[#2]
It will never happen, but the only way it will work is if it is (whatever) % AND ABOSLUTLY NO DEDUCTIONS OR EXCEPTIONS.

ETA: Think of the people in .gov out of work, no IRS. No tax code lawyers, etc.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:14:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It will never happen, but the only way it will work is if it is (whatever) % AND ABOSLUTLY NO DEDUCTIONS OR EXCEPTIONS.

There would still be an IRS.  They still have to check to make sure you aren't lying about something.  Very few people and no corporations are going to be honest if they know there is nobody to back up the rule.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There would still be an IRS.  They still have to check to make sure you aren't lying about something.  Very few people and no corporations are going to be honest if they know there is nobody to back up the rule.

WRONG the investigators would still look for people working under the table, but no tax code IE no lawyers. Everything comes out of you paycheck (as it does today) the place you work at already is set up to do this. NO REFUNDS IE no IRS
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You sound like you like them for some reason. Are you being audited? Do you gleefully audit?
No, no, no, please.... DON'T respond..... SHE might be watching.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:34:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

WRONG the investigators would still look for people working under the table, but no tax code IE no lawyers. Everything comes out of you paycheck (as it does today) the place you work at already is set up to do this. NO REFUNDS IE no IRS

Who is going to keep the companies in line?  They don't get paychecks like you or I do.

Quoted:

You sound like you like them for some reason. Are you being audited? Do you gleefully audit?

I have no love or hate of the IRS.  It's unavoidable at this point in time.  No, I'm not being audited.  Yes, I hop and frolic from business to business, gleefully issuing arbitrary taxes, and confiscating small children.  

Don't worry about HER.  SHE is on my side and we are watching you very closely now!  
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who is going to keep the companies in line?  They don't get paychecks like you or I do.

Quoted:

I have no love or hate of the IRS.  It's unavoidable at this point in time.  No, I'm not being audited.  Yes, I hop and frolic from business to business, gleefully issuing arbitrary taxes, and confiscating small children.  

Don't worry about HER.  SHE is on my side and we are watching you very closely now!  

As long as you're watching, try to learn something!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I say we all work for the state, everything we earn is given to the state and then the state provides for us.

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'm certainly trying.  For starters, can you provide proof of this 1.3% tax bracket you are talking about?  I'd love to see those figures.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:03:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm certainly trying.  For starters, can you provide proof of this 1.3% tax bracket you are talking about?  I'd love to see those figures.

It's my thread, I'll ask the questions here! Where are the corporations and millionaires and billionaires pushing for a flat tax? They'd have it tomorrow if they wanted it or if it did them any financial service whatsoever.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Who'll save us then?

Ross Perot, duh!

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:28:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I say we all work for the state, everything we earn is given to the state and then the state provides for us.

Island hippy!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 3:11:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It's my thread, I'll ask the questions here! Where are the corporations and millionaires and billionaires pushing for a flat tax? They'd have it tomorrow if they wanted it or if it did them any financial service whatsoever.

Rudy Guiliani
Steve Forbes
Jack Kemp
Michael Evans

They are out there.  Or, maybe they realize that switching to a flat tax system would turn the country into a feudal state complete with barons and serfs.  The only other countries that have a flat tax are communist.  Go figure.

Well, it's been nice having this conversation but since you are unable to bring any data or proof, just unsubstantiated allegations based on your convictions and nothing more, I am  no longer going to entertain unless you can start showing any measure of proof.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rudy Guiliani
Steve Forbes
Jack Kemp
Michael Evans

They are out there.  Or, maybe they realize that switching to a flat tax system would turn the country into a feudal state complete with barons and serfs.  The only other countries that have a flat tax are communist.  Go figure.

Well, it's been nice having this conversation but since you are unable to bring any data or proof, just unsubstantiated allegations based on your convictions and nothing more, I am  no longer going to entertain unless you can start showing any measure of proof.

Hooray!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 4:07:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Something to lighten the mood. (not)
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:50:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Something to lighten the mood. (not)

He may be a nut (or not) but either way, at least he's doing something to live up to his personal beliefs and so far hasn't hurt anyone.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Flat income tax, abolish income and property taxes on the state and local level.

The flat income tax is fair, simple, and it removes the bloated overhead that our current tax code requires. I think a federal sales tax would be too complicated.

The reason for abolishing the state income taxes is that amounts to double taxation, and as we can see with our own state that sales taxes work just fine(which is one of like 9 that doesn't tax personal incomes).

Property taxes are a no brainer, you own the land, not the government, why should you pay them to "own" it?
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 8:26:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Corporations are double taxed.  They are taxed on all revenue, then taxed again on all dividends.  

So are private citizens.
Revenue tax = income tax
dividend tax = inheretance tax, cigarette tax, home equity tax (what's that called when you're taxed for {sale price minus $250k} minus purchase price?), etc.

And both also pay sales tax, gas tax, toll bridges which comes out of the money that was taxed when it came in as income/revenue. I'm tired of hearing that double tax cry. When will people get it that EVERYONE is double, triple, quaruple... taxed?

Quoted:
The Creator set a flat tax of 10% on the increase only, not everything was taxed and only on profit after all expenses.

Not entirely true. If the tax (tithe) was on increase ONLY (profits after expenses are paid, or crops after reseeding amounts set aside) than why were the Hebrews expected to give their FIRST FRUITS? First means first, before they even knew whether or not they would get enough to survive, or to plant for next year.

Tithe (tax) has always been an issue of faith. Can someone choose to give their first portion to God, regardless of whether or not they get enough for themself later? Do they trust that God will provide for them?

Tithe was expected to be off of gross income, not net income. This is despite how much people try to justify being selfish when they explain that "the original societies were agricultural, we need to assume that tithe was after reseeding supplies were gathered." (not personal at all, just a pet peeve)

Quoted:
How about a flat tax *AND* a checklist for each taxpayer to check off the government programs and services that they want their money to go to? This along with an opt-out option for Social Security would make some changes. If you opt-out or stay in with the option of choosing your own investments, then that account goes broke, you are on the street when the time comes. If your community decided to support a program to help take care of you then you will be ok. Otherwise you just see how Darwin's theory works out.

Won't work. No checklist tax system will ever work. I would love it if they could, but they never will. Why? Because one of two things will happen.

1. Some people will need a service provided by the government but not enough people will "opt-in" it to fiscally support it. This is why we have compulsory taxes in the first place. For example, I don't like that the largest percent of my property tax goes to a mediocre public school system in this area. If I could redirect that part of my taxes, I would. If enough people did that, we couldn't support a minimal level of public education.

Now, it's pretty obvious that the public education system is imperfect, however, most would agree it's a necessary evil. For every ghetto child we bring up to an 8th grade level of education, that's one more burger flipper at the local McLovins and one less dope slinger in my neighborhood. Yes, I hate that we're giving them something they didn't try to earn, but they are not the only benefactor. I also benefit from his education level. I get cheaper burgers AND I get less drug dealers. Likewise with government subsidized immunizations, etc.

This is why our government is a republic and not a democracy, because some people are not willing to vote rationally, assuming that the most immediate benefit to themself is the best for themself in the long run. Frankly, sometimes helping others out benefits you more in the future. I hate that I'm arguing in defense of taxes and bureacracy, but a certain amount is necessary and beneficial.

2. Say a program is not producing good enough results, this encourages everyone to opt-out. Now what happens, when people still need, for example, food inspectors, but noone wants to pay them because they let too many bad things through inspections? Suddenly, we have no inspectors, and even more bad things make it to market. All the food administration collaspses. This is not entirely bad. Although the collapse may be beneficial when a new inspection service is organized, it creates a pattern of organization, performance, complacency, degradation, abandonment, reorganization...

This instability will eventually create conditions where noone wants to loan resources (time, money) to any program as all programs eventually declare bankruptcy and won't be paying back resources. OR where noone wants to be the last one to opt-out and get stuck with the bill. So people will begin hopping from program to program, always trying to decide where their money should go, all the while, not providing a stable enough income for any of the programs to work.

Quoted:
I'd be a little happier if my taxes went to the party I choose to affiliate with.

They do, it's called the government of the country YOU CHOOSE to live in. I'd say that qualifies for who you choose to affiliate with.

Quoted:

I dunno where you've been the last 25 years, but alot of companies aren't honest now.

Quoted:

COMMUNIST!            

Quoted:
Property taxes are a no brainer, you own the land, not the government, why should you pay them to "own" it?

Because you get provided with street lights to keep late-night criminals from syphoning your gas tank, you get a fire dept. to "protect" your house OR to stop your neighbors burning house from catching yours on fire, so that you can have sewer and running water, etc., etc, etc. I'm not saying that the taxes you pay give you a good value for your dollar (corruption, skimming, and contractual favoritism are inevitable with a bureacracy) but you do get SOME benefits to your land.

Quoted:

I'm not kidding. That was the first video game I EVER bought. Back then, it used a cardboard decoder wheel (that came with the game) each time you booted the program, inplace of how we now use product keys.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 8:32:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Creator set a flat tax of 10% on the increase only, not everything was taxed and only on profit after all expenses.

Not entirely true. If the tax (tithe) was on increase ONLY (profits after expenses are paid, or crops after reseeding amounts set aside) than why were the Hebrews expected to give their FIRST FRUITS? First means first, before they even knew whether or not they would get enough to survive, or to plant for next year.

Tithe (tax) has always been an issue of faith. Can someone choose to give their first portion to God, regardless of whether or not they get enough for themself later? Do they trust that God will provide for them?

Tithe was expected to be off of gross income, not net income. This is despite how much people try to justify being selfish when they explain that "the original societies were agricultural, we need to assume that tithe was after reseeding supplies were gathered." (not personal at all, just a pet peeve)

You are confusing the abuse of the system the lawyers did with what was practiced before the Levitcal system corrupted the tenth.

it is on the increase only, after expenses, it encourages production instead of destroying it.

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 8:56:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How about a flat tax *AND* a checklist for each taxpayer to check off the government programs and services that they want their money to go to? This along with an opt-out option for Social Security would make some changes. If you opt-out or stay in with the option of choosing your own investments, then that account goes broke, you are on the street when the time comes. If your community decided to support a program to help take care of you then you will be ok. Otherwise you just see how Darwin's theory works out.

Won't work. No checklist tax system will ever work. I would love it if they could, but they never will. Why? Because one of two things will happen.

1. Some people will need a service provided by the government but not enough people will "opt-in" it to fiscally support it. This is why we have compulsory taxes in the first place. For example, I don't like that the largest percent of my property tax goes to a mediocre public school system in this area. If I could redirect that part of my taxes, I would. If enough people did that, we couldn't support a minimal level of public education.

Now, it's pretty obvious that the public education system is imperfect, however, most would agree it's a necessary evil. For every ghetto child we bring up to an 8th grade level of education, that's one more burger flipper at the local McLovins and one less dope slinger in my neighborhood. Yes, I hate that we're giving them something they didn't try to earn, but they are not the only benefactor. I also benefit from his education level. I get cheaper burgers AND I get less drug dealers. Likewise with government subsidized immunizations, etc.

This is why our government is a republic and not a democracy, because some people are not willing to vote rationally, assuming that the most immediate benefit to themself is the best for themself in the long run. Frankly, sometimes helping others out benefits you more in the future. I hate that I'm arguing in defense of taxes and bureacracy, but a certain amount is necessary and beneficial.

2. Say a program is not producing good enough results, this encourages everyone to opt-out. Now what happens, when people still need, for example, food inspectors, but noone wants to pay them because they let too many bad things through inspections? Suddenly, we have no inspectors, and even more bad things make it to market. All the food administration collaspses. This is not entirely bad. Although the collapse may be beneficial when a new inspection service is organized, it creates a pattern of organization, performance, complacency, degradation, abandonment, reorganization...

This instability will eventually create conditions where noone wants to loan resources (time, money) to any program as all programs eventually declare bankruptcy and won't be paying back resources. OR where noone wants to be the last one to opt-out and get stuck with the bill. So people will begin hopping from program to program, always trying to decide where their money should go, all the while, not providing a stable enough income for any of the programs to work.

But you are looking at this from a standpoint that these programs need to be run by the Federal government. Most of your examples are things that I think should be dealt with strictly on a State or Local government basis. School systems are a local community/state issue. Sure, some communities would still suffer for a little while but it should drive them to be more efficient. Localities rely on having good school systems to encourage people to live there.

Food inspection might be a little tricky but what state would want to be known as the state not to move to if you plan on eating food produced by someone other than yourself?

It's definitely not something that would work immediately, but all problems create the need for solutions and some solutions would be better left out of the Fed system.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:09:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
You are confusing the abuse of the system the lawyers did with what was practiced before the Levitcal system corrupted the tenth.

it is on the increase only, after expenses, it encourages production instead of destroying it.

I think that you just said:
I am confusing modern taxes which the lawyers corrupted with the rule of tenths which the Levites corrupted.

I wasn't aware Levites had corrupted the system as a whole (as opposed to individually abusing it), can you point me to a biblical OR historical source for this?

Again, you claim tithe is on profit. Do you have a basis for this claim? I understand that many denominations teach their people to tithe based on net income/profit, but I have yet to see any biblical basis for that. Instead I see basis to believe that tithe was ALWAYS meant to be a test of faith.

"Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me." But you ask, 'How do we rob you?' "In tithes and offerings. You are under a curse--the whole nation of you--because you are robbing me. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not cast their fruit," says the Lord Almighty." Mal 3:8-11.

This is the ONLY time that I know of that God openly invites his followers to test him so that he will prove himself. If you pay tithe after your other expenses are covered, how much faith does that take? How does that test him to provide? Tithe isn't about giving to God a portion of "your" possesions, it's about giving to him FIRST and relying on him to provide enough. After all, God doesn't need your money, he "owns the cattle on a thousand hills."

Quoted:
But you are looking at this from a standpoint that these programs need to be run by the Federal government. ...all problems create the need for solutions and some solutions would be better left out of the Fed system.

I was actually looking at them as needing to be run by government on some level, not necessarily feds. But usually I do agree that smaller gorvernment is better/more efficient/more attentive.

...Annnnnd, I'm dead
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:13:21 PM EDT
[#25]
You forgot the "I like pie" option in your poll, so I didn't vote.  Didn't seem fair.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:19:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
You forgot the "I like pie" option in your poll, so I didn't vote.  Didn't seem fair.

So you're and independent, eh?
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:28:44 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Yes, independent thinker.  It pisses people off more often than not, and I like that.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:48:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think that you just said:
I am confusing modern taxes which the lawyers corrupted with the rule of tenths which the Levites corrupted.

I wasn't aware Levites had corrupted the system as a whole (as opposed to individually abusing it), can you point me to a biblical OR historical source for this?

You are confusing gifting with taxation, God loves the gleefull giver, but under the tenth system it was every tenth goat that passed under the rod that became the tithe, if you did not increase ten goats you did not tithe as the tenth goat did not pass under the rod.

Pharisee's and Levites were termed lawyers by Christ and they were of their father the devil and works of him they will do.

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:17:36 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, independent thinker.  It pisses people off more often than not, and I like that.

That's a good enough reason.

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:02:48 AM EDT
[#30]
The first paragraph of the article on "Ed" says he threatened the law.
The second paragraph mentions "if" he is killed first.

Turn on the TV news for the same 'unbiased' reports.

Ideas are in short supply because of all the 'what ifs' that squash them. Communication seems to be the enemy to change.

Remember kids, just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean it's true. (does anyone else have an issue with capitalizing 'internet')

If the tax system isn't broken, then why is social security? Our kids deserve better than this. They are weakened panthers being let out of cramped cages for the gun owning social safaris that the gun grabbers will make of their children.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:21:09 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
The first paragraph of the article on "Ed" says he threatened the law.
The second paragraph mentions "if" he is killed first. .

How can a dead man be a threat to anyone ? you are correct in your assessment that his words were twisted as there is no threat from Ed and Elane Brown, however just as any LEO has a interest in seeking justice for a fellow officer KIA so does the NH militia seek to discourage murder of one of their own.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:51:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:09:59 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
From what point of view is that not a threat?

Eds own videos show that he's a nut.  It's funny as get out to see him wander off into his paranoid delusions about the Freemasons only to have Elaine quielty tell him to stay on the tax message

The fact remains Phil that the dead are not a threat, only those militia that remain can be a threat.

And it is not against the law to be a nut, laugh at him all you please but to discount his murder because he holds ideas you disagree with is a far more serious crime.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:36:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:47:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#36]
The Police Chief, the Sheriff, and others will be killed if I or my wife are killed during a lawful arrest attempt that we intend to resist with lethal force.

I don't know much about law, but this sounds like a threat to me.

He said Lawful arrest. That right there says that he knows he's wrong.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

That stuck out to me too.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
The Police Chief, the Sheriff, and others will be killed if I or my wife are killed during a lawful arrest attempt that we intend to resist with lethal force.

I don't know much about law, but this sounds like a threat to me.

+1
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:14:28 AM EDT
[#39]
I need a PCR recap..........
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:17:13 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Ooohhhh NO you don't!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:19:35 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

You getting lazy in your old age?
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
From what point of view is that not a threat?

Eds own videos show that he's a nut.  It's funny as get out to see him wander off into his paranoid delusions about the Freemasons only to have Elaine quielty tell him to stay on the tax message

The fact remains Phil that the dead are not a threat, only those militia that remain can be a threat.

And it is not against the law to be a nut, laugh at him all you please but to discount his murder because he holds ideas you disagree with is a far more serious crime.

To you this is not a threat?

That he personally may or may not be around (remember he said if he OR Elaine are killed) to follow through does not invalidate a threat.  He's arranging for murders to be committed.

That is a threat.

No it's not against the law to be a nut neither should it be, I laugh at Ed because he is a nut.  It seems to be that the only reason ed is that the authorities do not want a violent outcome to this, while eds makes constant implications that there will be violence if they try to arrest him.  This makes for the "standoff".

You're a better reader than I. I guess the pattern of speech doesn't fit, and I already suspect the paper of improper reporting. The Tacoma News Tribune for example, has misquoted my Dad for the sake of their story or easy reading or whatever reason they had. 15 years ago...
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:26:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:41:40 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ooohhhh NO you don't!

teeheehee

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:42:30 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You getting lazy in your old age?

yes

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#46]
A summary

PAGE 1

45MAD Opens with a statement against taxes, mentions that all men are created equally, however, SHE is concerned about the earth being flat.

Marauder777 Wants everyone to know that 10% and 90% equals 100%.  Rich people already know that (or are at least 120% sure)

45Mad Mentions flat stuff again, and wants 99.99% of people to be .01% sure.

Marauder777 Does some math, more math than I've done all week.  Then talks about screwing.  Are we still talking taxes?

PCR Yammers on about something about buying stuff and working hard.  Then does some of the worst math known to ARFCOM

bobbity mentions 10% (what happened to the other 90%?)

45Mad mentions someone named J.P. Gotrocks,  We're not sure who he is, but we're pretty sure he bought a hipoint from Mary's Pistols last week.

Marauder777 Does PCR's math for him.  PCR feverishly breaks out Excel and tries to prove him wrong.  Finds out that Marauder is right, clicks cancel on the reply window.

45Mad sings a puffdaddy song...something about being all about the Benjamins

45Mad tells the board that the government's business is not our business except for the business that involves getting into the governments business.  Business as usuall.

Marauder777 Starts talking about DNA and cloning dinosaurs and accountants

45Mad is still singing puffdaddy, then insults our founding fathers by calling them fat.  Not knowing that they were actually big boned.

45Mad States that Marauder777's accountant clones are not needed...the Dinosaurs would be spiffy though.

Marauder777 believes that his cloned accountants would write better tax laws.

Marauder777 Discusses how his Accountants can work as janitors as well.

Rem-592 arrives, posts a hotlink, and disappears as quick as he came.

45Mad Thinks the cloned Accountants would work better as lids than Janitors.

Marauder777 discusses the scrambling of accountants.  I'm not sure if this is during the cloning process or what he does with the bad batches...either way, it sounds messy and should be done outside.

45Mad confirms that the scrambling should happen out in the open and not indoors.

Marauder777 Mentions a website where you apparently can see the scrambling done outside in the open and not indoors.  This appears to be a touchy subject.

45Mad repeats her earlier post

PCR quotes Albert Einstein, probably because he scrambled a few accountants in his time.

Marauder777 Asks about 1.3%...  I believe the answer is 98.7%

45Mad Talks about breaking bones, I think this is more detail about the scrambling of clone accountants.... Still to be done outside, right?  And whatever happened to those dinosaurs?

Marauder777 Wants to know if he is being formally charged for scrambling the clone accountants...

45Mad Clarifies that she was not in fact accusing Marauder777, just asking if he agreed with her about not agreeing about the business of doing business in the governments business.......business!

PAGE 2

Marauder777 Owns page 2, he babbles on about how great his clone accountants will be at fixing things at people's flats.

45MAD Mentions Rem's post earlier, Rem is nowhere to be found.

GrabMyWrist is bored and cant find any free pr0n on the net, he asks Marauder and Mad to provide some

45Mad Says not just no, but hell no.  Then kicks Marauder in the balls.

Marauder777 Replies to GMW's request with a negative as well.  He then goes on to talk about Rem's post from earlier.  As it appears to have nothing to do with Accountants, Dinosaurs, or Scrambling...he isn't interested.

Marauder777 reacts to Mad's ball kicking by showing a bunch of clone accountants standing in a line with their asses painted.  I believe these clones are set for scrambling as they are a "bad batch"

Strat shows up, quotes Thomas Jefferson.  As we all know, Jefferson was a great believer in a clone's capabilities, if properly trained.

45Mad States that while T-Jeff was a pretty bad ass mofo, he did love to hit the strange skin a lot and she wasn't down wit dat.

Strat Agrees, and says that rules were put in place to keep that homie in check.

45Mad Doesn't want to talk about cloning any more.

Jafo makes it up from Oregon, he would like an official checklist of the clones and/or strange skin with which he could contribute to.

Odt Laments the advantages and disadvantages to using cloned accountants.

Odt Hates it when he's playing monopoly with 45Mad and she decides that Free parking means you get to collect the money in the middle of the board.  He states "That's not even in the rule book!"

45Mad while completely screwing up how to quote someone, loses her ability to speak.

Marauder777 Is not impressed with the quoting.

Marauder777 Likes Jafo's checklist Idea, it should limit the amount of Clones he has to scramble.

45Mad Likes the checklist idea too.

PCR Babbles on about something that has nothing really to do with the conversation, everyone ignores him.

45Mad Would like the clone accountants to provide janitorial services at her next party.

Da_Bunny Mentions how he stalks the government office near his home

Jafo Is still discussing the checklist, doesn't he live in Oregon!?

45Mad Gives tips to Bunny on how to stalk properly

Odt Doesn't like the checklist idea any more.

45Mad Feels like she's had this conversation before.

Odt Suggests a new game instead of Monopoly

PAGE 3

Marauder777 Announces that he won't be fooling around with anyone as he doesn't want any kids.

Dino arrives, talks of percents but supplies no real numbers

Marauder777 Discusses the honesty of using percents with no numbers.  None of this is really making any sense any more.

Dino Disagrees with Marauder, he believes that there is a secret code to getting the truth and it is on his paycheck.  (Dino, I think that's a routing number)

45Mad Wants to know what Marauder777 does for a living, as if it wasn't posted enough.  He clones Accountants and Dinosaurs.  She also mentions that someone might be stalking her.

Marauder777 is starting to buy in to the secret code on the paycheck thing.  He explains that He is the one doing the stalking.

45MAD Doesn't like being stalked, but as long as she has the audience, she puts on a show, trying to teach everyone something.

KA3b Takes a BIG whif of crazy glue, then mentions that he'd rather be refereed to as "Commissar"

Marauder777 Is having a hard time learning due to the fact that his stalking night vision is gen II and not very clear. He also asks about the 98.7% again.

45Mad refuses to show Marauder her 98.7%

Jafo's Medication kicks in and he begins discussing midgets.

Marauder777 Decides that since he cannot see 45Mad's show with his night vision, he's not going to provide on either.

45Mad Rejoices, "Hooray!"

ODT farts

Petite_lili Shows up and fires off a hotlink, then disappears quickly

Unicorn Explains the usefulness of the man in the link, and how he is better than an army of clone accountants.

Jonathon is two pages behind, and tries to catch up.

BusySquirrel posts 106 pages of stuff with numbers and everything, this is by far the most interesting post as it is well formatted and even has smilies.  I'm not sure of the actual content, but I'm sure it's nice.  He would also like to play a different game than monopoly.

Odt is glad as he is sick of monopoly and NEVER lands on Free Parking.

Strat Is not impressed with Squirrel's smilies

Phil shows up, disagrees with everyone, edits his post 5 times, and never ONCE mentions cloned accountants.

Jafo Does not like the smilies or formatting of Squirrel's post. He mentions food.  I believe that since Jafo's medication has kicked in, he may have the munchies.

Squirrel does some quoting, some formatting, and some color highlighting.  I think he may be an English teacher..however, he's no use to me, as he claims that he is dead.  Perhaps marauder777 can clone him...or would that mean we would have a bunch of cloned dead English teachers...would they come to life? Does that make them zombies?  I hate zombies.

YOPD Likes pie, and is confused.

PAGE 4

Jonathon Is independent of liking pie...  I hear he likes cock instead...  Can't be sure...

YOPD Likes to pee on people, this just got weird.....

Strat wants to get everyone gifts,  PCR sure hopes that he will actually get one this year, last year he didn't

Bunny Likes to pee on people  too.  WTF is going on around here?

45Mad States that nothing here should be believed as it is the Internet, and on the Internet anything can happen...including grown men peeing on each other.

Strat begins to talk of zombies not being able threaten people.

Phil explains that when a zombie yells "braaaiiins" that is considered a threat.

Strat still insists that zombies can't threaten people

Phil States that a person who makes a thread prior to being a zombie is not making a threat as a zombie but the threat still exists.

GrabMyWrist farts.

Dion Discusses how to make a zombie

PCR Agrees with Dino

GrabMyWrist Agrees with Dino.

Gibby Is too lazy to read, and wants a Summary.

PCR States that there will be no summary

Dino points out that Gibby is in fact lazy.

45Mad Compliments Phil's ability to read and see how Zombies are made.

Phil Isn't sure if what he read was correct as it was in fact on the Internet.

Gibby laughs as he is sure that PCR will do a summary

Gibby confirms that he is in fact Lazy.

PCR Posts a summary

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:03:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#48]
So an army of cloned accountant zombies that pee on you are hostile?

Range hot!

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PCR Posts a summary

How about a summary of that summary?

PCR posts
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:27:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Okay.  I just read the entire thread and my head hurts.  I can't believe I missed the pie.  I love pie!  As for the taxes............  FU*K'em.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top