Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:15:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Good times at the range, guys. Glad to meet all of you. Wish I was at McGuires. Hope it is fun too.

ETA:  Thanks to Leon for letting me shoot the Barret 50!  That thing is Mjolnir!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Good time nice to see you all
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:38:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pulled out M4/203/Acog combo...

Fudd like RO comes over.  
He's like what is that.  
M203
(Blank stair)
I give one back
More blank look
Tell him it's a 40mm, it's registered DD
More blank look
Ya know, grenade launcher, don't have any though
More blank look
10sec later...
Ok put it away

And triple taps got me talked to like 10min later.  Double taps are ok because they have a legit tactical reason or something.

25min after that comes up asking us why we have all this stuff and don't come to the carbine matches on Friday

Uhhhh wat?
View Quote

His reaction to the 203 was amazing.

I mag dumped my last mag  at the end before leaving and was told the same thing. Double taps are tactical....because he probably saw some youtube video on how to be an operator. However suppressing fire apparently is not.

Edit: Also thanks for letting me fondle all your guns and cans

Big thanks to Art, Leon, and everyone else that let me shoot your stuff! Had a blast!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:09:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I am home safe and sound

It was great meeting all of you between range and McGuires. and the adult conversations of like minded people

hope this will  become a regular thing

as promised the next meeting my be here http://americaontap.com/ct-on-tap/ if all are  interested I will start a thread

on weather we do VIP or General admission
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:13:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, it was fun. Now I have to clean all that copper out of the barrel.

I got myself a Barrett tattoo also
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:14:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, it was fun. Now I have to clean all that copper out of the barrel.  

I got myself a Barrett tattoo also
View Quote

You still have my ear pro! I guess we'll have to go shooting again sometime soon so I can get it back...and shoot the rest of your awesome collection!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:37:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Yea I realised that on the way home thanks for letting me borrow them.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#8]
I just stabbed the shit out of my knuckle trying to retract the rollers on the ptr bolt and carrier.
It looked bad but I think all the tendons are connected still.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Great time thanks everyone.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 11:09:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Had an absolute blast everyone. Thank you so much to those of you that let me and my gf shoot your stuff. I had so many firsts yesterday. It was nice to talk with you guys afterward. Hopefully we can make this a more regular thing, it's nice to be with like minded people
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I had an awesome time and will definitely be at the next one. Thanks everyone for letting me fire your guns, and thanks to echosix for giving me a place to store my stuff.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top