Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Anyone who would make fun of retarded children deserves my boot in their ass.

Who would disagree with that?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You've got to be fucking kidding me!  You ban people or delete threads of anyone who disagrees with him.

That is simply not the case.
unfounded,incorrect,misinformation

Bullshit!  That is exactly the reason everyone left your site.....now go away!

Everybody?
You mean 5 or 6 of you guys?

You effectively just called me a liar which I do not appreciate.
You have *zero8 facts to back up your assertion.

You are still a member of www.okshooters.com but agreed you haven't posted there in a while (unless you are one of the people sneaking in under a different username).
Frankly that's not too big of concern to me as I don't handle most of that and as long as they are following the rules.....oh well.....

However,given the tone of your posts here, particularly your extremely foul mouth, and your venom toward me,I could care less if you ever come back.
Rest assured you will not be welcome back if you are going to spew your filth over there.

The fact is that some (most?) people that visit this section of ARFcom are put off by the disgusting filth that they read here and move on.
This is something that i have been told by new www.okshooters.com members.

It's a real shame too because ARFcom is a great resource.

Let me tell you a neat trick......you go away, so does the "foul mouth venom!"
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The shitze fly wants more than just a boot!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

see the whole nutkicker to this is since he's a leo he knows only a fucking maniac is going to jump him out if they care anything about TRTKABA  since i'm pretty positive it's a felony to  assault an officer  ....... which lets him get away with a lot of bs that a civilian won't get away with......

Well then I have a suggestion......
Instead of committing 'felony assault',why don't they call him up and settle it like a gentleman on the firing range or in the boxing ring?
Mike's doesn't strike me as being afraid of taking an ass whippin'. I'm sure he's had one or two in his life.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You've got to be fucking kidding me!  You ban people or delete threads of anyone who disagrees with him.

Liar.

Go away, troll.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Liar.

Go away, troll.

Yet another productive post from you.I see.
Are you *trying* to run everyone over to www.okshooters.com ?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#7]
No, just you.

Go away, troll.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:38:38 PM EDT
[#8]
everbody that wants to go to osa has already left, as for right now, your the only one we'd like to see leave.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:39:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Liar.

Go away, troll.

Yet another productive post from you.I see.
Are you *trying* to run everyone over to www.okshooters.com ?

If you go away, all this will stop.......so just simply go away!

I don't understand what you can't figure out about that fact!

Maybe this is why MB got upset about talking about retarded kids....you are one!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me ....... for the simple fact while i don't make a habbit of making fun of children let alone retarded ones.....if someone wants to do it they have every right.......... it's the thing thats suposed to make this country great........ not some heavy handed fuck telling you what you can and can't say or do....

the whole point is it's a double standard on your sight and you know it...... you just won't admit it cause he's your "buddy" and you think he holds a draw to the sight or your an apoligist one or the other..

myselsf and others chose not to hang out at a place that's governed like a heavy handed dicktatorship........... you ban people their for what your doing here trolling for a response .......

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me ....... for the simple fact while i don't make a habbit of making fun of children let alone retarded ones.....if someone wants to do it they have every right.......... it's the thing thats suposed to make this country great........ not some heavy handed fuck telling you what you can and can't say or do....

the whole point is it's a double standard on your sight and you know it...... you just won't admit it cause he's your "buddy" and you think he holds a draw to the sight or your an apoligist one or the other..

myselsf and others chose not to hang out at a place that's governed like a heavy handed dicktatorship........... you ban people their for what your doing here trolling for a response .......

Freedom of speech does not exist on a private board,they are regulated as the owner wishes.
i'm not quite sure what people don't understand about that.
If we to ban people for making fun of retarded children,that's our prerogative.
They may have the "right" to say what they want but we do not want to be associated with that kind of behavior.
Some of us may have children with mental disabilities but nobody ever considers that.
They just fire off whatever disrespectful bullshit they want and then get pissed off because it's not deemed as acceptable behavior.

There's no double standard anywhere to speak of.
That's just a catch phrase you use to justify your behavior,just because you don't get to witness a public crucifiction.
Everyone is held accountable.

I'll tell you exactly why you chose not to hang out at www.okshooters.com ......
Because it is yet another moderated site that you* will most likely be removed from eventually because of your abhorrent behavior.
You have the luxuray here on ARFcom of a largely unmoderated site where you can say anything you want,no matter what it is.

*When I say "you" I do not necessarily mean "acman145acp" personally.
The fact is that this site is comprised of a lot of members that have been booted off of other forums for various violations.....some of them many times.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:16:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

see the whole nutkicker to this is since he's a leo he knows only a fucking maniac is going to jump him out if they care anything about TRTKABA  since i'm pretty positive it's a felony to  assault an officer  ....... which lets him get away with a lot of bs that a civilian won't get away with......

Instead of committing 'felony assault',why don't they call him up and settle it like a gentleman on the firing range or in the boxing ring?
you guys didn't give the guy he said it to a chance you banned him
Mike's doesn't strike me as being afraid of taking an ass whippin'. I'm sure he's had one or two in his life.

and if your reffering to me ???
well i tell you what if he had said that to me he would have gotten a shot at the title.....
me and mb have never spoken a word to each other as far as i know....... i try to avoid shit when i can so i left your sight......

but since youre the one who feels the need to be over here stirring the pot bringing this shit up remember you followed me/us here i havent been on your sight......and your an apoligist which i have a distaste for worse than i do jbt's.........

that same shit go's double for you and me...... if thats your pleasure...... make no mistake i'm an easy motherfucker to find

just be forewarned i don't box and i don't play shooting games........ so when you feel froggy drive on down brother.......the only game i play is the octagon "thats a street fight inside a chainlink fence ".........now you can either talk shit on the internet shut the fuck up ........ or anything else you feel comfortable with....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:15:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Freedom of speech does not exist on a private board,they are regulated as the owner wishes.
i'm not quite sure what people don't understand about that.
If we to ban people for making fun of retarded children,that's our prerogative.
They may have the "right" to say what they want but we do not want to be associated with that kind of behavior.
Some of us may have children with mental disabilities but nobody ever considers that.
They just fire off whatever disrespectful bullshit they want and then get pissed off because it's not deemed as acceptable behavior.

There's no double standard anywhere to speak of.
That's just a catch phrase you use to justify your behavior,just because you don't get to witness a public crucifiction.
Everyone is held accountable.

I'll tell you exactly why you chose not to hang out at www.okshooters.com ......
Because it is yet another moderated site that you* will most likely be removed from eventually because of your abhorrent behavior.
You have the luxuray here on ARFcom of a largely unmoderated site where you can say anything you want,no matter what it is.

*When I say "you" I do not necessarily mean "acman145acp" personally.
The fact is that this site is comprised of a lot of members that have been booted off of other forums for various violations.....some of them many times.

"Double standard" is the phrase used because it's the one that fits.

Yes, I like it here because I don't have to fear banning/censorship for simply disagreeing (and pointing out obvious double standards) with the moderators. I've never, ever been banned from any website, and I'm a member on LOTS of them. (Obviously, not under this nick, though.) Some of them are run by very religious people who don't tolerate profanity of any sort...and some are like this one, where the mods generally stay out of the fray unless it wanders into illegal territory.

I don't have a problem when the rules are clearly posted. What I have a problem with is your heavy-handed banning of people who broke your feelings, and then retro-active rules to explain away your behaviour and prevent the truth from coming out. And that's exactly what your soon-enacted rule of "not posting about past events or banned people" was all about. If you had nothing to hide, people could have discussed the truth openly. Like we did here.

But of course, you won't respond fully to my post with anything but doublespeak, which is why you usually get nothing but "Go away, troll." from me.

So now, GO AWAY TROLL.

Troll.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:19:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh, you non-believers! I've warned you so many times about the shitze fly and you just keep egging it on. He won't be happy until he turns everyone to shitze.
When the shitze fly gets swatted, it's gonna be nasty. All the shitze will fly but it can be wiped off.
Right now, just ignore the shitze fly and it will go away. He's gonna get it hard, and by his own hand. Soon, I promise.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey sister,  when will I get a chance to meet you?  you seem uber cool.   as cool as you are your hubby must be a hoot also.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Hey sister,  when will I get a chance to meet you?  you seem uber cool.   as cool as you are your hubby must be a hoot also.

Not a clue. And yes, my hubby is a "hoot." He's mostly a good guy. The children and I are very lucky to have him.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:43:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a clue. And yes, my hubby is a "hoot." He's mostly a good guy. The children and I are very lucky to have him.

Well you must talk him and the kids into going to one of many events that arfcomers go to.   I can think of one that you and the family would be sure to enjoy.  The Hun Farm in Texas is coming up in may,  I am going to it and it is a freakin blast regarldess of age or gender or family as long as you like to shoot, camp out, hangout or party etc.   You might want to check it out in the tex forum.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:02:16 PM EDT
[#18]
That sounds cool but I seriously doubt I'd be able to make it. I'd be more likely to make an afternoon shoot within an hour of home...at least, until I (and hubby, of course) get to know some of you guys.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
That sounds cool but I seriously doubt I'd be able to make it. I'd be more likely to make an afternoon shoot within an hour of home...at least, until I (and hubby, of course) get to know some of you guys.

eh,,  everyone I have ever met is nice cool people from all types of backgrounds with a common intrest that makes you all get along so well.   I was very leary of the first few times I had met people for the first time off the net weather it was for shooting of dooing a gun deal.  but what I have found is people of the internet gun community dont fuck with each other and tend to respect one another unlike what you would find in any other type of internet community,  its almost like a brotherhood.   Once you guys go to your first shoot or get together you will know what I mean.  Its not a bunch of weirdo's like you will think
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#20]
I need my own kiss ass on this site.  Any volunteers?  dan, Rat, acman, bigfoot????
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#21]
You, sir, are on the wrong site to be looking for ass-kissers. Unless you like schitheads to lick your boots.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#22]
we are all ass kickers around here,  well except for maybe shitzey poo
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:08:48 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I need my own kiss ass on this site.  Any volunteers?  dan, Rat, acman, bigfoot????

Josh, are you still mad because I outshot you with your own gun?
Just kidding, I got lucky to do as good as I did!
Next time we shoot  I'm sure I'm going to regret making that comment!
Seriously, we've got a really good community here with lots of laughs and BS. Some outstanding people!
However, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want a couple of them to do any ass kissing. It might be foreplay!

You have to have fun, even in the worst circumstances!
It's even humorous with the shitze fly buzzing around pretending to an eagle. The best he can ever hope for is to be a turkey, and not even a tom at that!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:40:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Option 1: Yeah, RIGHT! Try this scenario on for size: JBT invites you down to a martial arts dojo to do some friendly "training". What he won't tell you is that he filed a complaint with his own department whining about how he thinks you are stalking him. Then, when you show up, his friggin' thug (cop) friends can take you for a ride. <----Only a fool would fall for that.  

Option 2: OR, you can drive yourself for the ride and talk to "the man" under your own power. It's still a waste of time and gas.

Option 3: Tell them all to go straight to hell in a rocket ship and ignore the stupid bullshit.  

Some of us have already been down this road. Your suggestions suck. What's gentlemanly about setting up law abiding citizens and filing bogus police reports?

The people here know the truth. It's not spun, it's not double speak, and it's damn sure not spoon fed. Implying that the folks here are spoon fed is ignorant. I don't think they're going to take kindly to that. You're not helping your case any. Refusing to talking about stuff openly, publicly, and straight forwardly doesn't help either.

Later....

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:09:36 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Nive try but I don't think he's too hard to contact

well i tell you what if he had said that to me he would have gotten a shot at the title.....
me and mb have never spoken a word to each other as far as i know....... i try to avoid shit when i can so i left your sight......
but since youre the one who feels the need to be over here stirring the pot bringing this shit up remember you followed me/us here i havent been on your sight......and your an apoligist which i have a distaste for worse than i do jbt's.........
that same shit go's double for you and me...... if thats your pleasure...... make no mistake i'm an easy motherfucker to find
just be forewarned i don't box and i don't play shooting games........ so when you feel froggy drive on down brother.......the only game i play is the octagon "thats a street fight inside a chainlink fence ".........now you can either talk shit on the internet shut the fuck up ........ or anything else you feel comfortable with....

I've never challenged you to do anything except listen to me explain the situation.
So now that you've failed to comprehend everything I've told you,you want to comtinue to hurl insults and now you want to fight me.
Now I have to watch my ass?
That's just great.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:21:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I don't have a problem when the rules are clearly posted. What I have a problem with is your heavy-handed banning of people who broke your feelings, and then retro-active rules to explain away your behaviour and prevent the truth from coming out. And that's exactly what your soon-enacted rule of "not posting about past events or banned people" was all about. If you had nothing to hide, people could have discussed the truth openly. Like we did here.

Although that is a popular opinion of what happened over there,it is not the truth.
On www.okshooters.com I did add the rule about not re-visiting locked threads but I offered that anyone was welcome to discuss any issues with me in private.
Anyone who broke the rule was simply warned and directed to the rule change.
I expected the courtesy of people not to pile up our site with "where the hell did my posts go" threads until i could explain things.
I was not given that courtesy and it is very obvious that some of the offenders reside here on ARFcom.The same people that are claiming I tried to 'pull a fast one',so to speak.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:30:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Option 1: Yeah, RIGHT! Try this scenario on for size: JBT invites you down to a martial arts dojo to do some friendly "training". What he won't tell you is that he filed a complaint with his own department whining about how he thinks you are stalking him. Then, when you show up, his friggin' thug (cop) friends can take you for a ride. <----Only a fool would fall for that.  

Option 2: OR, you can drive yourself for the ride and talk to "the man" under your own power. It's still a waste of time and gas.

Option 3: Tell them all to go straight to hell in a rocket ship and ignore the stupid bullshit.  

Some of us have already been down this road. Your suggestions suck. What's gentlemanly about setting up law abiding citizens and filing bogus police reports?

The people here know the truth. It's not spun, it's not double speak, and it's damn sure not spoon fed. Implying that the folks here are spoon fed is ignorant. I don't think they're going to take kindly to that. You're not helping your case any. Refusing to talking about stuff openly, publicly, and straight forwardly doesn't help either.

Later....

Wow!....just wow.
TwoBravo,
Please don;'t respond to my posts anymore and don't PM me,go away from www.okshooters.com,don't come by my home, or work,and don't talk or ask about me.
I thought we had this setteled.
We have nothing else to say to each other.

i realize this is your thread but i try not to address you directly
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:44:13 AM EDT
[#28]
I never claimed to be perfect and yes I've made a few mistakes on www.okshoters.com
I have no real regrets about them though because in the grand scheme of things they are now meaningless.
One of the things that I do wish would have happened was that Kelly had set up the rules before we started.Obviously that caused some confusion and some hard feelings by people with little or no patience.
The rules that he created are *slightly* more strict  than what I would have written but hey....he's the boss.
We are having great success over at www.okshooters.com despite a few growing pains.

It is a great site with lots of good people and valuable resources.

If you are the type of person who reduces arguments to personal attacks you are not welcome there.
Likewise,if you like to spew blatantly anti-government,anti-police ,or racist propaganda you are not welcome there either.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:21:32 AM EDT
[#29]
BZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZ
Dumbass shitze fly just keeps buzzing!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:05:17 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I never claimed to be perfect and yes I've made a few mistakes on www.okshoters.com

Mistakes? MISTAKES??!!!! YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE LITTLE CEASAR WANNABE OVER THERE!!!!! You busy yourself with slobbing on Michael Brown's knob most days and rule the board like a personal kingdom where everyone's there at your whim on the others.

Quoted:
I have no real regrets about them though because in the grand scheme of things they are now meaningless.

I.e., you know you burned too many bridges, but you're too big of a puss to admit it. RIGHT ON!!!!

Quoted:
We are having great success over at www.okshooters.com despite a few growing pains.

Which is why you're over here -- where it's PATENTLY clear NO ONE wants you -- sucking up. Because your board is such a "great success." Riiiiiiiight.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Wow!....just wow.
TwoBravo,
Please don;'t respond to my posts anymore and don't PM me,go away from www.okshooters.com,don't come by my home, or work,and don't talk or ask about me.
I thought we had this setteled.
We have nothing else to say to each other.

i realize this is your thread but i try not to address you directly

So "Wow" is all you can say huh? That figures. I didn't expect much more. Maybe one day you'll wake up and realize that maybe, just MAYBE, there might actually be a reason that people here don't like you and your doublespeak.

What's this crap you've typed at the bottom? That looks like some kind of baited bullshit your little friend would type, or tell you to type. I don't know where you live, I don't know where you work either. I could care less. This is the freakin' internet and only one guy that I know of took it off the internet and into the real world, and that wasn't me. WAKE UP J.P. and get a freaking clue.

I don't think this will ever be settled until you wake up and admit your mistakes. You won't discuss anything in public, and you've said that time and time again. You have stuff to hide, plain and simple.

You keep coming over here and stirring up shit because that's what you like to do. You have no intention of making nice with anyone or resolving any issues, and I for one would like to know WHY that is. I suspect you are a puppet with your strings being controlled by someone else.

Of course, let me slap your bullshit disclaimer on my post here so I have an out like you do: If I misunderstood or misread or misinterpreted anything you said, I apologize. I have a wife and 3 little kids and a high stress job, and a mortgage, and......

Take your own medicine dude and see how you like it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:00:29 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nive try but I don't think he's too hard to contact

I've never challenged you to do anything except listen to me explain the situation.
So now that you've failed to comprehend everything I've told you,you want to comtinue to hurl insults and now you want to fight me.
Now I have to watch my ass?
That's just great.

dude your a nut....... everyone with any common sense don't fuck with the police unless it's a haft to deal because they know the repercussions plain and simple unless it's a major deal it's just better left alone because your going to get fucked with from then on unless you've got videotape of a cop doing something reall bad ...........

man you love to try to twist stuff around don't you
i never said i wanted to fight anybody.... everyone that knows me will tell you i'm a pacifist....all i did was enlighten you to the same facts about me that you felt necessary to tell me about MB

and just so everyone knows that's getting in on this late the guy that MB said that to wasn't actually making fun of retarded children ....... the two of them were arguing back and forth about who's shooting sport was the coolest and the guy told mb winning one of his competitions was like wining a race in the special olympics.......  wasn't like the guy was bashing kids on purpose or anything it was a smart ass remark directed at mb....... and while i agree it wasn't exactly the most tastefull thing to say .....   i would just imagine bad taste doesn't justify an ass whipping in any state least not by the letter of the law

Josh-L
I need my own kiss ass on this site. Any volunteers? dan, Rat, acman, bigfoot????

if you're a cop ....... i'll kiss your ass.......... i'm starting to feel like i need protection and a hero to look up to.... please  choose me.....

i'm gone for the evening.......

BTW great topic TB

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit!  That is exactly the reason everyone left your site.....now go away!

Everybody?
You mean 5 or 6 of you guys?

You effectively just called me a liar which I do not appreciate.
You have *zero8 facts to back up your assertion.

You are still a member of www.okshooters.com but agreed you haven't posted there in a while (unless you are one of the people sneaking in under a different username).
Frankly that's not too big of concern to me as I don't handle most of that and as long as they are following the rules.....oh well.....

However,given the tone of your posts here, particularly your extremely foul mouth, and your venom toward me,I could care less if you ever come back.
Rest assured you will not be welcome back if you are going to spew your filth over there.

The fact is that some (most?) people that visit this section of ARFcom are put off by the disgusting filth that they read here and move on.
This is something that i have been told by new www.okshooters.com members.

It's a real shame too because ARFcom is a great resource.

Let me tell you a neat trick......you go away, so does the "foul mouth venom!"

schutze
one more thing and i gota go.... you should know i've never seen PC argue with anyone on this sight
and he hardly ever uses profanity.. in truth i can't remember seeing him ever curse untill you started posting over here....... that should tell you something right there.... if it don't well then it's just because you won't admit it.....

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#34]
SWEET!  Looks like acman it is.

Dan you are gonna miss out.....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Josh-L, if you let ACman kiss your ass, you're gonna feel more than wet lips, I promise!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:42:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Being a lurker in the Okie forum for a while and also having known what went on over at OSA, I can't believe that y'all haven't moved on already.

You can and probably will take my post and:

1.  Make all the homo jokes that your brains can think of.
2.  Cuss me up one side and down the other
3.  And in general be complete douche bags

I don't agree with 100% of what happened over there, but you guys over here are acting like freaking middle schoolers.  I thought that adults were supposed to have more sense that that.

If you don't like how a site is run, then leave.  That is it.  I recall hearing one member say that the internet isn't like someone's business or home and they shouldn't be smacked down by the mods.  Well, I'm sorry to say, that's not how I run my site.  I get along with members because they make an attempt at getting along with me.  I will warn first and then take action (assuming that the first infraction isn't just completely over the edge).

MB does have an ego that I can see over the net.   But who cares, I just don't make it a point of dealing with him in posts or otherwise.  I enjoy the site and he doesn't bring it down in my eyes.  He was wrong to get into a verbal altercation with members in threads, but from what I can tell, it has improved and I haven't seen as much tude coming from him lately.

*Flame suit on*

I just think that y'all need to get the fuck over it and move on.  I wouldn't ever consider trading, shooting or hanging out with several of you after hearing the filth and utter immaturity coming from you.  There is one member here who, from what I can tell, wasn't even a member over there and is a complete hag about JP posting here.  JP has been more than reasonable with you and if you still don't like him, then ignore.  He has held his tongue alot better than I ever could have.  I would have made it a point to get across exactly what I meant and how with no pussy footing around.  Don't spew your filth and garbage through our forum and make everyone think that the rest of Okie's are as big a shitheads as y'all have been.

I am in no way a troll under normal circumstances, but I think this deal has just completely worn itself out and needs to be put to rest.

If you don't like the above post, then fuck off!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:55:58 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Being a lurker in the Okie forum for a while and also having known what went on over at OSA, I can't believe that y'all haven't moved on already.

You can and probably will take my post and:

1.  Make all the homo jokes that your brains can think of.
2.  Cuss me up one side and down the other
3.  And in general be complete douche bags

I don't agree with 100% of what happened over there, but you guys over here are acting like freaking middle schoolers.  I thought that adults were supposed to have more sense that that.

If you don't like how a site is run, then leave.  That is it.  I recall hearing one member say that the internet isn't like someone's business or home and they shouldn't be smacked down by the mods.  Well, I'm sorry to say, that's not how I run my site.  I get along with members because they make an attempt at getting along with me.  I will warn first and then take action (assuming that the first infraction isn't just completely over the edge).

MB does have an ego that I can see over the net.   But who cares, I just don't make it a point of dealing with him in posts or otherwise.  I enjoy the site and he doesn't bring it down in my eyes.  He was wrong to get into a verbal altercation with members in threads, but from what I can tell, it has improved and I haven't seen as much tude coming from him lately.

*Flame suit on*

I just think that y'all need to get the fuck over it and move on.  I wouldn't ever consider trading, shooting or hanging out with several of you after hearing the filth and utter immaturity coming from you.  There is one member here who, from what I can tell, wasn't even a member over there and is a complete hag about JP posting here.  JP has been more than reasonable with you and if you still don't like him, then ignore.  He has held his tongue alot better than I ever could have.  I would have made it a point to get across exactly what I meant and how with no pussy footing around.  Don't spew your filth and garbage through our forum and make everyone think that the rest of Okie's are as big a shitheads as y'all have been.

I am in no way a troll under normal circumstances, but I think this deal has just completely worn itself out and needs to be put to rest.

If you don't like the above post, then fuck off!!

No flame suit needed!

The issue would be dead, but shitze keeps coming back.  I would gladly put it to rest if JP would not come back.  Many of us have not gone back over there, but he will not show the same respect.
I agree it has become a bit childish, as I have stooped to his level.  But as my wife tells me all the time, I still act like a kid the vast majority of the time!
I disagree totally about JP being reasonable.  He was a prick over at OSA, and when we all left, he started posting over here regularly.  That is by definition a troll!  
Okie's are not in general shitheads, but JP (schitze ) is indeed one, and if drowning, I doubt I'd take my foot off his head!

ETA: If you are Kelly, I strongly suggest getting rid of your "super moderator."  That was a good site until MB and JP started being pricks!

ETAA:  I see this is your first post.  Stick around and read the posts JP is not involved with, and you will realize we are not pricks, but good guys with lots of info.  We kid around alot, but it is all in good fun  (except for Rat being gay....that's a fact!).
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:13:46 PM EDT
[#38]
We are in agreeance that JP would be wiser to stay over there., but it's a free country so as long as he's not elbowed up next to you at the bar then drop it.

The only thing I have read is the times (and there has been several) where he has asked a question or made a comment in a thread and it received "go away troll" or  some fouled mouthed hateful response.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but point me to the thread here where JP made awful homo jokes, cussed y'all out or was in general a horrible asshole even when he was verbally attacked.  I, as a fellow mod on another site (no, not OSA), no that you can't make everyone happy and you just have to make decisions knowing that it was what was best for the site at the time.  Not all the users may see it as the best decision, but then there can only be a few decision makers.  It's Kelly's site and if he doesn't like the job that JP is doing, then let the boss take care of it.

I just hate to see grown men treating each other that way.  We are all off similar interests and that's why we're here.  So let's just let it die.

If JP still wants to post here, then so be it.  None of the complainers are in a decision making role anyhow.  If he starts acting like an ass and deserves a cussing then so be it, but otherwise it's pety and childish and makes the rest of us Okie's not feel welcome for fear of what comments and insults might be made toward us.

I have recommended this site in the past to friends, but two of them have told me lately that they will take the "over moderation" of OSA over the hate speech of ARF.com
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:17:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Rock on, patrick!

I don't have much to add, as you've already said most of it. I will say, though, that I'm certain I'm the "hag" being referred to. I moved on by not joining that site. Like I've said before, if schitze would go away, I, for one, wouldn't even give the troll a second thought...but, as a troll, he can't resist being in the middle of a shitstorm, so he comes over here to stir it up.

I don't take this crap to any other boards, because he's not there. He gets it from me, here, because he keeps coming here. If he'd go away, he'd never hear from me again.

Oh, and if you think I'm a "hag" just because I speak my mind and tell the truth, then screw you too. If I'm not who you were referring to (which I doubt) or whatever, then sorry.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
We are in agreeance that JP would be wiser to stay over there.  

The only thing I have read is the times (and there has been several) where he has asked a question or made a comment in a thread and it received "go away troll" or  some fouled mouthed hateful response.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but point me to the thread here where JP made awful homo jokes, cussed y'all out or was in general a horrible asshole even when he was verbally attacked.  I, as a fellow mod on another site (no, not OSA), no that you can't make everyone happy and you just have to make decisions knowing that it was what was best for the site at the time.  Not all the users may see it as the best decision, but then there can only be a few decision makers.  It's Kelly's site and if he doesn't like the job that JP is doing, then let the boss take care of it.

I just hate to see grown men treating each other that way.  We are all off similar interests and that's why we're here.  So let's just let it die.

If JP still wants to post here, then so be it.  None of the complainers are in a decision making role anyhow.  If he starts acting like an ass and deserves a cussing then so be it, but otherwise it's pety and childish.

That's where all the "shit slinging" came from.  He might not be cussing and making homo comments (on this site anyhow, but the way he treats MB--he acts like he wants him...but I digress), BUT he is stirring up shit all the time over here.  All of it would stop if he would just go away!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:53:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Howard-the-duck, are you the shitze fly? Another guise, because the shtize rolls off your back?
Somehow, someway, I smell a shitze!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:55:12 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Howard-the-duck, are you the shitze fly? Another guise, because the shtize rolls off your back?

I actually don't think so.....tone is different.

But...I've been wrong!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:25:35 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I actually don't think so.....tone is different.

But...I've been wrong!

Patrick, before I started really knocking shitze, I told him if he stayed away, we'd leave him alone and he wouldn't feel so bad about things. He replied he was past caring what we thought of him and it rolled off his back. Howard-the-duck is stroking, just like the shitze fly. Another tac, another direction, but it is another troll - the shitze fly.
shitze is looking for all kinds of ways to strike back for having his self-styled internet image tarnished. He mentioned that some of us have been banned on another forum, some of us off many. He's talking about me and SigForum, I pissed off the owner, not becaause of a controversial subject, but because I told everyone SigArms was introducing the GSR, two weeks before the SigForum had the "sole" oppurtunity to announce. It pissed him off so bad, he banned me on the 3 or o 4 other gunforums he owns. 1shott can tell you about the guy. He's vindictive.
Just like the shitze fly.
I'm just telling you Shitze is going to cause trouble for us anyway he can for revenge and to help regain his self esteem. When I tried dealing with him over a Sig 225, he told me he would rather sell it out of state. WTF would he want to that other than he was going to screw somebody!
This "duck" has started with immediately putting this community on the defensive, insinuating we are low lifes while trying to appear as a reasonble individual.
Recommending others to  participate on this site with only 1 or 2  posts to his credit? You or I aren't that dumb. Engaging you in an argumentive discourse is his jollies, keeps the shitze fly buzzing around the place, keeps you stroked up, ete. etc. etc.
He's the shitze fly or close enough, he is not worth messing with.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#44]
God Damnit I love America, freedom of speach, religion, and the simpson's, where everybodies guilty until proven innocent.......I ever tell you guys about how much I like Bill Clinton as president?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:48:56 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I ever tell you guys about how much I like Bill Clinton as president?

No! Please tell us why by all means!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
God Damnit I love America, freedom of speach, religion, and the simpson's, where everybodies guilty until proven innocent.......I ever tell you guys about how much I like Bill Clinton as president?

Please do tell. I am all ears.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:24:19 PM EDT
[#47]
no special reason, I just like'm, can't wait till I'm pres.

EDITED: I just thought of a special reason, cause acman don't like him.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:50:58 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm not here to stroke anybody's ego including JP and Mike and I'm not a suck up from OSA in disguise.  I think Mike has an ego that can easily be sensed on the forums and I also think it gets out of hand at times, but as I said before, I just don't make it a point to PM or reply to most of his posts either.I've just been sitting back watching what's been going on.

I agree that maybe since my first posts have been what they've been, then yes, I do fall under the troll category.  But I'm not taking any cheap shots or insulting anyone here.  I was just giving a viewpoint from someone that hasn't been in the mix so far.

I truly do enjoy the info that this site provides and the only reason I hadn't joined until Jan was cause I didn't expect to post much anyhow.  I just think that the insults have gone way beyond being reasonable and everybody needs to get back to what these sites used to be.  Everybody hanging out and bustin' each other balls with a back lying friendliness.

And  Sister, I was referring to you with the hag comment and that wasn't appropriate.  I use the term too much around my own sisters and wife and have for years, but don't mean disrespect by it.  It's just a term I use too much.  I know that isn't how it was taken and I apologize.  I don't know you well enough to toss it your direction....yet.  I'm not just going to be a member that shows up to cause trouble and I hope y'all don't look at it that way.  I just thought it had been long enough now to start dying down and was just putting in my 2¢.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:28:29 AM EDT
[#49]
What really kick started things over here about the whole entire incident is when "someone" banned me from OSA and then refused to point to a rule I violated. The rules were then rapid fire changed over a short period of time to show cause for banning me. I couldn't keep up with the rule changes. Basically, I feel that I was banned for pointing out some hypocritical things and some double standards that I saw. That's BS. Look at my post history on OSA compared to others. I'm pretty tame.  I had 100% feedback with numerous transactions in the classifieds forum as well. I have 100% feedback here and I have 100% feedback everywhere else I can think of.

I was then told by J.P. that he wouldn't allow me back on OSA because he felt that all I would do is point out the double standards. HELLO MCFLY! If they weren't there, I couldn't point them out.

It's got nothing to do with being like a middle schooler. It's got to do with I know I was the victim of a couple of moderators that refuse to admit their mistakes or talk about them in public. It should be noted that I've received overwheleming support from this site in the original thread I posted about the incident.

I had to post it here because a lot of us held a dual membership to AR15 and OSA and I was unable to post anything over there (read BANNED and still BANNED to this day).

This is not a whine by any stretch of the imagination, this is me telling folks what went down from my point of view.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I'm just telling you Shitze is going to cause trouble for us anyway he can for revenge and to help regain his self esteem. When I tried dealing with him over a Sig 225, he told me he would rather sell it out of state. WTF would he want to that other than he was going to screw somebody!

I'm not out to cause trouble for anyone.period.

On the other hand you are obviously out to cause trouble for me.
You just insinuated that I was trying to "screw" someone on a gun deal.
I have a perfect track record of internet deals.
I've never tried to screw anyone on any deal,that's not my style.
What you are doing by saying that ,is trying to tarnish my buying/selling record.

The truth of the matter is,I only vaguely remember that deal and when I asked you about it a little while ago,all you said was that I "would rather sell it out of state".

You know what,maybe I had a better deal lined up with the other guy or maybe I just didn't flat out want to sell it to you for some reason.
Again,it's been at least a couple of years ago I think.
What did I do wrong?
If you are going to speak of vindictiveness,you might consider starting your posts with the phrase "Hello 'Pot',I'm 'Kettle'"....

I've never said I was perfect and I've admittedly made a few mistakes and I will most likely continue to make more.that's how humans work.I always try to resolve any issues to be best of my ability and if I cannot,i seek advice from others.
I have never "Screwed" anyone out of anything.

There is another post above this one that is full of misinformation.
I'm not going to address TwoBravo's posts because i'm not supposed to discuss him or anything about him,so he is going to have free reign to post whatever he wants with little rubuttal from me.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top