Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Woody was that your FAL?  I really wanted to shoot that riffle but didn't get a chance to ask.  Great pics.

Larry thanks again for letting me shoot your M1 gerande, 1903,and that sweet ar-10,  And the ammo can.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Woody was that your FAL?  I really wanted to shoot that riffle but didn't get a chance to ask.  Great pics.

Larry thanks again for letting me shoot your M1 gerande, 1903,and that sweet ar-10,  And the ammo can.

Yes.  You would have been welcome to it.  I'll have it with me next time.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I shed my bipods on FAL years ago...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:34:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm looking forward to the next time.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

That's Garand,boy!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You would think that out of all the black rifles, one of you cheapo's would break down and shell out the $$$ for a digital camera.

ETA - why am I NOT surprised that 1/2 of LarryG's pics are of PrisonBus?

Well, duh.

If she started charging royalities, you would be in trouble. But I understand your point.

I forgot to add...

Thank you!  A girl always likes to know that she's appreciated!

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Are short barreled rifles (NFA) allowed at CE?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:38:36 PM EDT
[#8]
LarryG and I witnessed some stupidity and I feel compelled to share it...

We and a few others were firing our rifles on a "hot" range and two men in camo (I presume that they were hunters) started walking down the firing line while we were shooting...

After Larry had a few words to say about it, they said something to the extent of:

"But we were only going down the range a few yards"

I can't tell you what I think because I'm not sure if they were members or not...

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:00:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

We and a few others were firing our rifles on a "hot" range and two men in camo (I presume that they were hunters) started walking down the firing line while we were shooting...

After Larry had a few words to say about it, they said something to the extent of:

I can't tell you what I think because I'm not sure if they were members or not...

Both my wife and I saw them also. We looked at each other and said at the same time, "Here's your sign". What a couple of dumb asses.

Chris
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Oh, they were not members.  Just a couple of elmer fudds.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top