Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:38:06 PM EDT
[#1]
To celebrate I ordered 6 Boston Butts to smoke for Memorial Day!  (well 4 to smoke, 2 to save, but a case was 6 butts)
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I just am very wary of anything this administration does. Obammy will do anything to get re-elected.

Also, I don't believe anything I hear and only half of what I see.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#3]
if he was doing this to get re-elected he's doing it too soon.

there will be pics and probably some leaked video to come.

Take comfort.  The last thing Bin Laden saw...was a group of Americans about to whack his ass.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
i woke up to the news of Americas #1 enemy being killed by seal team 6 . i have mixed feelings, we have had years of shows on the military channel, nat geo. , discovery/history about the douchebag and how CIA "Osama" team dismantled

Trust me when I say "not true"

Kudzu, i know your an honest guy. i don't believe they ever disbanded the "team", but that's my point, they made Osama to be the boogy man(which he was an evil shitbag) and many specials on why we haven't caught him. i'm glad the fucker is toast, we have people in place to handle douchebags like him, and i'm proud to live in a country that has operators at the level we do. when i posted that i had mixed feelings, i should clarify, first and formost, we got it right by killing him, he needed to go, he needed to go under the Clinton admin also, but that's a whole other subject. we should be proud of our war fighters and chalk one up for the good guys. on the flip side we will never be done with the war on terror, someone else will just slide into his place and the asshat terrorist will continue to kill anybody they see fit. i just see this as a never ending cycle. it's hard to beat an idea that has been ingrained into someones head since birth, we have shady "allies" that we pay huge money to in aide every year, just to work against us. there will never be peace in the middle east, and i think everyone knows that. i just hate that because people have questions, they are tin foilers that think everything is a lie from the government. the men that serve this nation will always have my upmost respect and gratitude. but we have underhanded politions that will stop at nothing to stay in power and keep the people blind. just one small example, last week the Obama birth certificate was the lead story and noone hardly noticed the FEDS press confrence about how fucked we are, because they know most Americans don't and can't think for themselves. to sum up this, Osama is dead, we got the job done. it made me happy to see people gather together and sing our national anthem and take pride in our country again. we just don't see enough of that in my opinion.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Just saw a pic on another site.  Not sure if its leaked or if its shopped. or of someone else alltogether.  WARNING GRAPHIC

osama
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jesus H. Christ. some of y'all sound like Code Pink bitches and DU nut cases.

I find suggestions that UBL's death is staged to be insulting to all service members.

How many service members were involved in planning and execution of the raid?

A FUCKING metric shit ton of them.

To suggest that our professional military officers and NCO's won't call bullshit on any thing resembling a conspiracy is moronic.

Yesterday hundreds of men risked their lives to kill Bin Laden not to mention all the folks in danger while serving in Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere.

While we sit on our asses drinking beer and eating BBQ pork sandwiches keep in mind those heroes are simply prepping for their next mission.

The President made a good call to execute a raid to kill or capture UBL instead of just tossing JDAM's at the compound.

The CIA did a fine job finding him and the SEAL's et all planned and executed a mission for the history books to kill the most wanted man in the world.

So how about congratulating the professionals who located, closed with and killed the motherfucker instead of insulting them and their service.

Monk

Very well said.  I swear at least 70% of Arfcom are Aloca share holders, that's the only possible explanation for Arfcom's proclivity for tin foil.

Someone I know tried to tell me that when he was in Afghanistan in '05 as a contractor, he saw a picture of UBL after he had been treated by US forces, that he was released because Bush and others were making too much money off the War on Terror, and that Obama pulled the trigger now because his poll numbers were down...  

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Well said Monk.

RLTW,  
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:47:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just saw a pic on another site.  Not sure if its leaked or if its shopped. or of someone else alltogether.  WARNING GRAPHIC

osama

That photo has been around for a couple of years. There are a few different versions of it.

Fake....chopped.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 4:01:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Even if you disregard the eloquent post from Monk, the bottom line is there is no way this was staged.  bin laden is dead.  Why do so many people have such difficulty with this this?  It would be so easy for bin laden to DISPROVE his own death if this was a consipiracy that no one person or administration would ever risk something like this!  I am just trying to understand how anyone could be so retarded as to believe this is a conspiracy but still be able to use the internets!  

Are some of you so blinded by your hatred of the president that you automatically believe the opposite of anything he says?  In that case, you are even MORE retarded and I can only imagine you have someone typing your posts for you because there should be no way someone that stupid can work a keyboard.  

I will say that the tinfoil factor here is not as bad as some of the tv and radio show callers I have seen in the past 24 hours.   ....but then bin laden wasn't responsible for 9/11 was he.???  It was all a right-wing conspiracy to make the rich get richer blah blah blah
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:44:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Even if you disregard the eloquent post from Monk, the bottom line is there is no way this was staged.  bin laden is dead.  Why do so many people have such difficulty with this this?  It would be so easy for bin laden to DISPROVE his own death if this was a consipiracy that no one person or administration would ever risk something like this!  I am just trying to understand how anyone could be so retarded as to believe this is a conspiracy but still be able to use the internets!  

Are some of you so blinded by your hatred of the president that you automatically believe the opposite of anything he says?  In that case, you are even MORE retarded and I can only imagine you have someone typing your posts for you because there should be no way someone that stupid can work a keyboard.  

I will say that the tinfoil factor here is not as bad as some of the tv and radio show callers I have seen in the past 24 hours.   ....but then bin laden wasn't responsible for 9/11 was he.???  It was all a right-wing conspiracy to make the rich get richer blah blah blah

maybe we should ask why are you so trusting? i do believe Osama is dead, but there are alot of reason i'm distrustful of our government, do you really think your elected officials care about you or even try to do the right thing. hey lets all vote for the republicans, ok they have the majority now and what have they done? i believe in our armed forces, i believe they are just in our cause to kill radicals. i will support them at ever turn, but look around at the country and where it's headed. blindly trusting and not holding politians accountable has led to where we are at in present times. i respect people descision to blindly believe eberything the government tells them, that's their descision. but people coming on here and calling others retards, because you don't like their opinion is retarted. those brave men sacrifice all for my freedoms and beliefs, just like they do yours, they defend they American way of life, the illegal aliens way of life, the defend POS like Obama, they defend everything we as a nation are. i have a family member that has been over in the shitbox 9 times, with marine force recon, that man is my hero and i cherrish his being safe and kicking radical ass. if you want a soap box to call others names, have some facts on why others should be as trusting as you. for the record SEAL team 6 killed that POS , i with they did it under Clinton and the USA never had to face the horrible problems we do, but hell, that's life
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:47:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:59:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You guys wake me up when we start debating whether we really landed on the moon.  

For the record, I have never been to the moon...also I reported my car stolen the night it was spotted there
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 8:52:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You guys wake me up when we start debating whether we really landed on the moon.  

i'm pretty sure we did
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 8:53:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

For the record, I have never been to the moon...also I reported my car stolen the night it was spotted there

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 12:42:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Not trying to spread propoganda, but I found this on Aljazeeraenglish.

What do you think?

I dont know.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 12:49:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not trying to spread propoganda, but I found this on Aljazeeraenglish.

What do you think?

I dont know.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k540/ExKalifornian/201152105630704738_20.jpg

Looks like the same photo that was photo shopped above.

This article is talking about a possible official release of photos etc...  

*Just for clarification, I don't doubt he's dead.  I would like to see the helmet cam video though...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/desire-osama-bin-laden-death-photo-grows/story?id=13516795
"We are looking at releasing additional information, details about the raid as well as any other types of material, possibly including photos. We want to understand exactly what the possible reaction might be to the release of this information," said White House counterterrorism adviser John Brennan on "Good Morning America."

Also up for consideration is the release of video from the "helmet cams" of the Navy SEALS who went after bin Laden. The SEALS captured the mission on tape by wearing helmet cameras.

"Any types of material related to the raid, we need to make sure that we make the right decisions. What we don't want to do is to compromise potential future operations by releasing certain things, so we're looking at all of this and making the right decisions," Brennan said.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#18]
This thread needs more pic's...
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#19]

I would have loved to been a fly on that wal....
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Tim, to say that Obama get's no credit is like saying that Osama shouldn't be to blame for 9/11. They both simply gave orders.

So yeah, your logic is pretty air tight .

Quoted:

Monk, I understand your frustration and in no way, shape or form would I try to diminish the scarifices or accomplishmentsof our service members and their families.  At the same time given the circumstances I don't believe its disrespectful to armchair the details.  There is a lot left to the imagination and it should be that way to protect our assets in country.  

This being said, Obama gets no credit....NONE!  

The only call made by him was whether or not to let one of our finest put a bullet in one of the worst.  Lets contemplate that on a political level for, say a nano second.  What the hell else was he going to do?  The fact of the matter is the intel started with Shiek Kalid Muhammed, who was in custody in Gitmo at the time.  It was further verified by enemy combatants in Gitmo.  The inteligence was acted upon through policy inacted by a prior administration.  Obama campaigned against Gitmo and military tribunals stating enemy combatants need to be returned to New York to benefit from our Constitutional rights.  Well three back tracks later and after the same in broken campaign promises exactly what he campaigned against is what gave us the opportunity we now speak about.  

Obama gets nothing from me simply because he now tries to take credit for things he knows nothing about.  If Obama wanted respect in this situation, this was his prime opportunity to trully build it by recognizing his errors in judgement in his campaign and his actions leading up to the raid and acknowledging and thanking Bush for having a backbone and a HUGE pair of big brass ones.

Tim

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#21]
[ i do believe Osama is dead, [/quote]––votefromtherooftops ––-then why are you arguing with me?  I never said anyone should blindly believe everything the government tells them.  Anyone who blindly believes everything that the government, media, or any source of information tells them lacks intelligence.  The opposite is true as well––doubting EVERYTHING the government says shows an equal lack of intelligence or the capacity for critical thought.  All I am saying is that people who believe bin laden is still alive because Obama said he is dead are idiots of a very dangerous kind.  Think about it but don't strain yourself.  IF bin laden was still alive, don't you think we would have heard from him by now????  It is a FACT that there has been no claim by bin laden or any credible source that he is still alive.

Further, not sure what you meant about how brave the military is???  I never questioned that or even made any references there.  One thing I do choose to blindly believe is that no matter who is leading this country, they would never put soldiers, including SEAL Team Six in harm's way for a staged raid for political reasons.  I can sleep at night, though because I know that between the CIA and all the military involved in this operation, there are some very dedicated men and women who would never knowingly allow that to happen.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 4:30:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Osama, speaking to another demon on the bus ride to hell.....

"Ive got those Ga HTF boys fighting amongst themselves like elementary school kids."

Even in death, he's causing havoc.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#23]

betting this was them watching the throw down live
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
[ i do believe Osama is dead,
––votefromtherooftops ––-then why are you arguing with me?  I never said anyone should blindly believe everything the government tells them.  Anyone who blindly believes everything that the government, media, or any source of information tells them lacks intelligence.  The opposite is true as well––doubting EVERYTHING the government says shows an equal lack of intelligence or the capacity for critical thought.  All I am saying is that people who believe bin laden is still alive because Obama said he is dead are idiots of a very dangerous kind.  Think about it but don't strain yourself.  IF bin laden was still alive, don't you think we would have heard from him by now????  It is a FACT that there has been no claim by bin laden or any credible source that he is still alive.

Further, not sure what you meant about how brave the military is???  I never questioned that or even made any references there.  One thing I do choose to blindly believe is that no matter who is leading this country, they would never put soldiers, including SEAL Team Six in harm's way for a staged raid for political reasons.  I can sleep at night, though because I know that between the CIA and all the military involved in this operation, there are some very dedicated men and women who would never knowingly allow that to happen.

[/quote]

indian joe is correct, this BS has us bickering over a douchebag is usless, everyone believes what they do. that should be good enough
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top