Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:25:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm pouring up shots of kiwi ...................I hear it goes real well with boot leather

I just posted this in pat's  whats to drink tonight thread maybee it will get seen......

Everything else is getting locked

LOL....I was just about to ask you why you are posting over there.....TRAITOR......but you beat me to it.

I can't believe I haven't benn locked/banned for that post!

Give it time, grasshopper, give it time....
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:25:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm pouring up shots of kiwi ...................I hear it goes real well with boot leather

I just posted this in pat's  whats to drink tonight thread maybee it will get seen......

Everything else is getting locked

took me a minute, but damn that is funny...
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey boys..... GMthunder here..... got banned for saying IBTL last night.

Everyone see JP's "State of OSA Address"??    Doesn't get anymore hypocritical fhan that.

Really?  That was added as an infraction of the rules only today, once more they enforce non-existent rules then add them later to suit their actions.  That was what i just posted about there.  They are changing the rules, and not updateing the date the rules were posted.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I just received an IM from J.P.  Screw them!  I'll watch tonight to see if there are any more fireworks, but I won't be going back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickcudd
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P.
you do as you choose.
If you want to follow the rules,you are more than welcome here.
If you choose not to,then you are not.
We are not doing anything different here than any other forum on the internet,patrick

Disagreement of ideas will not be suppressed as long as it's done in a courteous manner.
Disagreeing with the staff about how the site is run,is acceptable in private form and everyone's opinions are considered by us but the rules will be followed.

"you do as you choose"..........nice attitude!

I've read the rules several times now, trying to see where problems with the moderators is not allowed to be discussed, but I have not found it yet.
If you let people discuss disagreements or problems, it will lead to people seeing what will or won't be tolerated.
I will follow the rules, but if my opinions offend you, ban me now, because I'm sure they will offend you some other time in the future.

there is no attitude about it.
We have discussed the issue many times and it is now posted in the rules.
Obviously an oversight that it was not earlier.

Besides,it's commonly accepted practice in every forum i know of.

Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Good thing the admin staff isn't very computer savy.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey guys...

Ya'll post  in that thread I started, like acman145acp did, maybe they get the picture!

Except you Twobravo, I don't want it to get locked!

ETA:  LOL...nevermind....acman145acp....that got it trashed, but not before I saw it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I just posted this.  I bet I get banned for it!  lol....like I care.  F#ck them!!

This is what I posted, due to the fact that it will get erased:

First of all, I hope I'm not breaking any rules thread, and if I am, they are not the listed rules, and the mods migh want to put them in the "rules" section.

I have enjoyed this site, but I will not be coming back, due to the banning of people for little or no reason, and the lack of ability to discuss anything about it.

I've met some great people on this site, and I hope to continue to see those people on AR15.com's hometown forum!

Just posted this
[QUOTE=J.P.]You got into [COLOR=DarkRed]what was becoming[/COLOR] a great website.
there is a standard code of conduct here:

Choose to follow the rules and you are welcome here,choose to *not* follow the rules and you are *not* welcome here.
Standard operating proceedure,and people are free to make that choice.
Fixed it for you bud :ugh2:

I'm sure I'll get the :smack: but oh well.........

Pats right freedom of speech runs rampid on AR15.com OK hometown forum come and see us...........

I'm not big on licking boot heal's

Take care
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:36:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey boys..... GMthunder here..... got banned for saying IBTL last night.

Everyone see JP's "State of OSA Address"??    Doesn't get anymore hypocritical fhan that.

Really?  That was added as an infraction of the rules only today, once more they enforce non-existent rules then add them later to suit their actions.  That was what i just posted about there.  They are changing the rules, and not updateing the date the rules were posted.

JP tries to cover his ass....now it's a domino effect with people dropping out like flies....notice any thread where Brown could have shown error was deleted.  Basically Walpurgis started a thread and asked for everyone to read the rules.  I said simply....

There's more to it then that....

IBTL.

and I got banned.    
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:38:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hey guys...

Ya'll post  in that thread I started, like acman145acp did, maybe they get the picture!

Except you Twobravo, I don't want it to get locked!

ETA:  LOL...nevermind....acman145acp....that got it trashed, but not before I saw it.

I can't do anything over there. I'm totally locked out of everything. I can read only. Can't even get a PM.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
JP tries to cover his ass....now it's a domino effect with people dropping out like flies....notice any thread where Brown could have shown error was deleted.  Basically Walpurgis started a thread and asked for everyone to read the rules.  I said simply....

There's more to it then that....

IBTL.

and I got banned.    

Yeah I saw that for the whole 2 seconds it was there after you posted in it.  I mentioned that post specifically here earlier.  It was hidden, not locked.  I am assuming that if they lock them you can see who was banned, so now they are just hiding or moving them so you can't see what they did, or who they banned.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Just saw this over there posted by J.Peedinhisbedlastnight "that wasn't an issue to that point.
When there were threads with that particular content,then it was added.
The violaters of those rules didn't "miss" anything or get anything snuck in on them,I assure you.
The changes were brought to their attention and they still continued to violate.
In fact,they were brought to their attention waaaay before the original posting....sometimes constantly.
they were alerted as to what the rules *would* be.
They disagreed with the rules obviously,which is fine as long as they don't break them."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can guarantee you I never got a warning at all. I got axed, out of the blue, it's as simple as that. The "rules" over there have been changed at least 3-4 times in the last couple of days. What's that tell you guys?!?!
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#12]
like a friggen train wreck, you know it is going to bad, but you just have to watch,

J.Peedinhisbedlastnight, oh man.......
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:49:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Hi guys.
I didn't read the whole thread( headache) but I can see with 50+ posts in this thread the mods are pretty cool.  I got a thread locked from just asking "what happened last night?". That is total BS. It really didn't bug me BUT there was no explaination as to why it was locked but I was bringing up a locked thread. How?  

I cant beleive that the "what's the deal ? thread lasted as long as it did.

Take care all
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hi guys.
I didn't read the whole thread( headache) but I can see with 50+ posts in this thread the mods are pretty cool.  I got a thread locked from just asking "what happened last night?". That is total BS. It really didn't bug me BUT there was no explaination as to why it was locked but I was bringing up a locked thread. How?  

Take care all

Welcome to AR15.com dodgeballz!  Enjoy it here, as it is much better than OKSHOOTERS.com.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hi guys.

Take care all

Welcome to AR15.com dodgeballz!  Enjoy it here, as it is much better than OKSHOOTERS.com.  

+1 Welcome
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#16]
LOL....this has gotten under my skin!

I'm thinking evil thoughts right now.....like everyone who hasn't been banned post on every single thread that "J.P. sucks Michael Brown's cock" & "goto AR15.com" as fast as possible.....I think its called a FIRE MISSION!!
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#17]
It looks like a great site..

TwoBravo , you still got me laughing about that "ride on the train of pain" comment to MB and now the J Peedinhisbedlastnight .

Patrickcudd, The Ruger is a sweet shooter..was a gift for my oldest..not anymore.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:11:34 PM EDT
[#18]
I am all for having fun with this guys, but lets not lower ourselves to thier level.

IMO, geez, hope I dont get banned for that......
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:12:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I'm thinking evil thoughts right now.....like everyone who hasn't been banned post on every single thread that "J.P. sucks Michael Brown's cock" & "goto AR15.com" as fast as possible.....I think its called a FIRE MISSION!!hr

It would have to a couple hours apart  so that they would have to stay up all night to get them OR.. post them one at a time til everybody is banned .
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:16:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Welcome to the boards Dodgeballz!! No supermoderaters here!
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I am all for having fun with this guys, but lets not lower ourselves to thier level.

IMO, geez, hope I dont get banned for that......

Hell, a fire mission like that would still be one step above their level.

I'm IMing a few of the guys who don't come here to tell them whats going on.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:17:48 PM EDT
[#22]
They moved that other thread you started Pat ..........

Well I gotta take my kid out for a while...........I'll be back later to whatch the train wreck.......
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

TwoBravo , you still got me laughing about that "ride on the train of pain" comment to MB and now the J Peedinhisbedlastnight .

Tell them how you feel man. Ask them some questions. One of you better tell J.IcantcontrolmychronicP.inthebed that Dec 17th is the day that the real "Train of Pain" is coming. Chooo chooooo MFers!
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:21:59 PM EDT
[#24]
hahaha...I gotta go get food....I'll be back later to watch this unravel as well.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

+100000000

hell when was the last time our MOD even posted.........is he ok still around not that we
need him we're into self moderation round hear[
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+100000000

hell when was the last time our MOD even posted.........is he ok still around not that we
need him we're into self moderation round hear[

He got him one of those KIWI drinks and is polishing those big black boots,

JUST KIDDING SHERRICK....

We all know you are into spiked heels......
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:34:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Dodgeballz just told me those motherf**rs are getting threads locked at GlockTalk too.  I've never seen J (acksoffto) P (enispictures) or MB here.  Has anyone else?

ETA:  I posted on GlockTalk.  Should be interesting to see if it gets locked!
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:37:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Dodgeballz just told me those motherf**rs are getting threads locked at GlockTalk too.  I've never seen J (acksoffto) P (enispictures) or MB here.  Has anyone else?

At the fear of offending anyone Eddie will lock anything..... so I figured JP would whine to Eddie.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell them how you feel man. Ask them some questions. One of you better tell J.IcantcontrolmychronicP.inthebed that Dec 17th is the day that the real "Train of Pain" is coming. Chooo chooooo MFers! hr

After I had the thread closed Jlittlep PMed me that I should not bring up the locked threads speech. I PMed him back and told him that I deserved to be told why the thread was closed. It did not have anything in but "what happened last night?" . then J.lilP PMed me back with the "they were told numerous times to stop" garb. I think he has that stuff in microsoft word so he can click and paste the same mumbo jumbo bull. Anyhow I will assume that that was his warnings that he harped about. I dunno.
Whats going down the 17th.... can I ride?
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Has anyone other than me tried to email Kelly?  He's a pretty cool individual and I would be surprised if he supports this.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Has anyone other than me tried to email Kelly?  He's a pretty cool individual and I would be surprised if he supports this.

I IMed and e-mailed him.  I'll let you know what he says, if he replies.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 5:03:58 PM EDT
[#32]
I think the mod here only comes out when JimDandy finds a way to get into the forums for a while before getting banned perminately again....hahahaha
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 5:29:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

nope its just sherick, and I ain't no moderator but I did ban any homoqueer talk in the OK forum, but on the upside, nearly everything else is acceptable., also thin skin is a detriment to your well being, we're like a pack of dogs when we read something funny.

MLW
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

ETA:  I posted on GlockTalk.  Should be interesting to see if it gets locked!

Nope, those names don't look familiar to me around this neck of the woods.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Personally I think the whole thing is a sad misunderstanding.

There have been people on *both* sides that were wrong,misunderstood,or simply out of line.
The moderators over at OSA are more than willing to work out any issues with anyone.
Some have been willing to listen,others have declined.
I've always been open  and accessible to the members there.

I listen to the complaints/concerns and try to work them out if I am given a chance.

That is a task that is difficult to do  in  a timely fashion when you have to keep chasing down "What the hell happened to my thread?"  and "the moderators are nazis"posts.

Some people have been banned permanently and other have been banned temporarily in an attempt to stop the piling on of inane threads.

Some threads were removed to prevent piling on and in turn that offended some of the folks that posted in those threads.This is something I cannot control.
I am not going to let the forum fill up with 3 pages of public complaints.

Mike Brown is a really  good guy (for a yankee) and his intention is not to inflame people but he will not tolerate leo bashing or having his work be the subject of blatant offensive mockery by those who could simply opt to 'agree to disagree'.
All of this when he genuinely just wants to help people learn to survive violent encounters.

He is aware that he probably read some posts as offensive when they weren't really too bad and he has vowed to try to improve his posting style so as to accurately reflect his intent.

some of you posting here are still contributing members and we thank you for your support.

that's my last word on it here.
Thanks
J.P.

Link Posted: 12/3/2005 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#36]
had a bike like that once, when I'd get going to fast, I just back peddled.

MLW
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

MLW

ETA:  MLW????
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 6:12:06 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW

ETA:  MLW????

its the new OKarfcom password: "Mountain Lion Walkin"
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#39]
There ain't no mountain lions in Oklahoma! Just bearcats and Sasquachians and Wild Jackelopes.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
There ain't no mountain lions in Oklahoma! Just bearcats and Sasquachians and Wild Jackelopes.

Don't forget UFO's
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Snatchquach?
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 7:41:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Jason!! Good to see ya around man!! I hope you're having some luck at the show this weekend man!!  And why the sad face???
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 8:14:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Well, givem some time over there to chill out and stop being moderator gods or whatever is goin on n let it settle down some. Thats what I'm doin, lettin things cool down and just go from there.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

After I had the thread closed Jlittlep PMed me that I should not bring up the locked threads speech. I PMed him back and told him that I deserved to be told why the thread was closed. It did not have anything in but "what happened last night?" . then J.lilP PMed me back with the "they were told numerous times to stop" garb. I think he has that stuff in microsoft word so he can click and paste the same mumbo jumbo bull. Anyhow I will assume that that was his warnings that he harped about. I dunno.
Whats going down the 17th.... can I ride?

You can ride if you promise to run the camcorder. Remember when Count Dookoo thought he could open up a can on Yoda? Rock on...
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 8:27:35 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Personally I think the whole thing is a sad misunderstanding.

There have been people on *both* sides that were wrong,misunderstood,or simply out of line.
The moderators over at OSA are more than willing to work out any issues with anyone.
Some have been willing to listen,others have declined.
I've always been open  and accessible to the members there.

I listen to the complaints/concerns and try to work them out if I am given a chance.

That is a task that is difficult to do  in  a timely fashion when you have to keep chasing down "What the hell happened to my thread?"  and "the moderators are nazis"posts.

Some people have been banned permanently and other have been banned temporarily in an attempt to stop the piling on of inane threads.

Some threads were removed to prevent piling on and in turn that offended some of the folks that posted in those threads.This is something I cannot control.
I am not going to let the forum fill up with 3 pages of public complaints.

Mike Brown is a really  good guy (for a yankee) and his intention is not to inflame people but he will not tolerate leo bashing or having his work be the subject of blatant offensive mockery by those who could simply opt to 'agree to disagree'.
All of this when he genuinely just wants to help people learn to survive violent encounters.

He is aware that he probably read some posts as offensive when they weren't really too bad and he has vowed to try to improve his posting style so as to accurately reflect his intent.

some of you posting here are still contributing members and we thank you for your support.

Thanks
J.P.

If you have 3pages of public complaints that might...... just MIGHT hint about the majority being unhappy about moderator's actions and recent policies.   Call me crazy.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Yeah, what he said. Also, I sent shutze (JP) a PM. We'll see what kind of response I get. Still, he posts multiple paragraphs of what Mr. T might call "JIBBA JABBBA" and then ends it with "thats my last word on this".

Well man, that doesn't leave much room to talk things over does it? You aren't a super mod over here cool guy. I'd edit that last post to say "I'll try my best to address your questions, comments, and suggestions". But that's just me.

Link Posted: 12/3/2005 9:17:27 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Thanks
J.P.

I wonder if the people know if they were 'temporarily' or 'permanently' banned?

TwoBravo, do you know which one you got?  

Oh JD8 you're Crazy
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#50]
No I don't. I asked him in a PM. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top