Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:26:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
give me a time and exact location (GPS would be preferred) and I will try to get up there after my graduation.

+1

when is this thing going down? 13th?
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:56:30 PM EDT
[#2]
You're really gonna do this..........REALLY?
I gotta make sure I'm off the 13th (or whenever)...............
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 12:40:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You're really gonna do this..........REALLY?

I gotta make sure I'm off the 13th (or whenever)...............

No chit, I need to try and get the day off the ambulance and come on down for this little sparking event
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 12:43:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, this one might be too good to miss.  I really want to see this.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 1:03:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Man... if the weather cooperated and this were to happen on the 19th or 20th, I would bring a case of soda and water for refreshments.  (But then I do that whenever I'm out there with a couple hundred rounds anyway)  
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#6]
May 12th/13th or 19th/20th sounds good to me.  Any time works.  Pawnee?
Link Posted: 4/30/2007 11:26:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This ought to be good considering Pete's story about the Wal-Mart tsunami.

I can't go by that Wal-Mart without laughing!

Hey PeteCO, maybe a pair of depends for this event would be a good idea
Link Posted: 5/4/2007 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope this goes down on the 19th or 20th.  I will be out there for sure.  Any ideas on an exact date/time/place yet?
Link Posted: 5/4/2007 8:21:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't have any time to go with you guys on those dates. I'm pretty well booked up with family commitments.
Link Posted: 5/4/2007 9:59:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh, can I Tase Pete.......

Link Posted: 5/14/2007 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Please tell me I didn't just miss this!

If it happens on the 19th or 20th, I can make it.  I'll even bring a grill
Link Posted: 5/14/2007 11:19:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Pete's on a "hiatus" of sorts....you know, 10,000 post, etc.

Kind of a fishy time to bail if you ask me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2007 11:12:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Well i missed the 13th date due to other commitments so I am really hoping that this goes down here in the near future  
Link Posted: 5/16/2007 11:12:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Well, he's back in Team.

Will he show up here?
Link Posted: 5/17/2007 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Sure.  Where and when, guys?  I am thinking Pawnee, as long as our resident heart restarter is going to be there.  

But of course...

We can have a little cookout first, then the main event after I get a hot dog or two.  

...dinner AND a show.  w00t!

Link Posted: 5/17/2007 10:56:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyone attending this from the Springs? Maybe we could carpool. I have a small charcoal grill I could bring.
Link Posted: 5/17/2007 11:40:09 PM EDT
[#17]
As long as it's not Memorial day weekend, I'll be there with a bright yellow Homer Simpson weber grill.

There's a slight chance my dumb ass could be convinced to take a shot from the taser
Link Posted: 5/18/2007 9:16:56 AM EDT
[#18]
I dont have this weekend off   But, I have next Sunday off
Link Posted: 5/19/2007 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Let's get a date set. Even if the tazer thing won't work out we need a CO shoot.

Over.
Link Posted: 5/19/2007 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/19/2007 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Poke Here For A Tasing & Good Shot of the Barbs

OH SHIT.  Dude, that video (and those barbs!) made my nutsack retract up into my body cavity.
Link Posted: 5/19/2007 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Holy shit I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING
I can't wait to see you PeteCO.  I bet you scream like a little girl (I would).
when is the date.  i don't care if I have to fly home or drive or walk or whatever....I want to see this go down.
lets get a date figured out.
We should do it in the parking lot of the 2nd and 3rd tanner gun show.
better yet, i know the sherrif for Adams county I bet he would get something set up for us, maybe even stadium seating for all the people who want to watch.  Ill give him a call next week.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i can't believe you are going to do this.
Link Posted: 5/19/2007 8:27:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted: OH SHIT.  Dude, that video (and those barbs!) made my nutsack retract up into my body cavity.

Just hope a barb does not get stuck in your nutsack

Don't forget to bring band aids & something to clean the holes with, they are going to sting a tad & need to be cleaned out
Link Posted: 5/19/2007 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted: OH SHIT.  Dude, that video (and those barbs!) made my nutsack retract up into my body cavity.

Don't forget to bring band aids & something to clean the holes with, they are going to sting a tad & need to be cleaned out

I got the first aid covered. Let's do this.
Link Posted: 5/19/2007 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got the first aid covered. Let's do this.

How does next weekend look for you guys?

Shooter, taser shooter you there?
Link Posted: 5/19/2007 11:00:23 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm in.

I'll probably go out to Pawnee regardless. No more shotguns at WCFW.
Link Posted: 5/20/2007 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#27]
I have work on Saturday, Next Sunday sound good to anyone?  Monday I am running the boulder boulder and Tuesday I have my written examine for the S.O.
Link Posted: 5/20/2007 10:36:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

How does next weekend look for you guys?

Shooter, taser shooter you there?

I'm working both days, take lots of pictures and video
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I have work on Saturday, Next Sunday sound good to anyone?  Monday I am running the boulder boulder and Tuesday I have my written examine for the S.O.

If it's next weekend, Sunday is the only day I can make.  Going skiing on Saturday (ok, well, going up to A-Basin for feasting, drinking, and maybe a run or two), and I'll be trapped by the Bolder Boulder starting line until 1:00 or so on Monday (I live 2 blocks fromt he start)
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Boomer, you must live right next to me! I live AT the starting line on 30th. Hell, I've probably been an ass to you (or the other way around ), considering where I used to work. Small community!
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 12:07:25 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Boomer, you must live right next to me! I live AT the starting line on 30th. Hell, I've probably been an ass to you (or the other way around ), considering where I used to work. Small community!

Couple of blocks south of Iris on 34th

If you've been almost run over by a silver durango, that was me.

We should go grab a beer down on pearl street sometime. Short skirt season is coming up
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Couple of blocks south of Iris on 34th

If you've been almost run over by a silver durango, that was me.

We should go grab a beer down on pearl street sometime. Short skirt season is coming up

Well I will be the one trapping you at you house, being one of those pesky runners clogging up the streets. . . .

ETA: its a small world after all
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#33]
"Well I will be the one trapping you at you house, being one of those pesky runners clogging up the streets. . . ."

ETA: its a small world after all

Ha..i live off of baseline so I'm free of the runners.  I told my wife to run it with her friends because it would be fun for them....and so I can sneak off to shoot in the morning.  

Link Posted: 5/25/2007 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#34]
can we get a vote for this sunday??
also include anyone you will be bringing with you, i will ETA everyone to the list.
Of course only if PeteCO is up for it, hez the main event!!  
the people with question marks are not confirmed,
IM me or post and Ill take the question mark of your name and list you as confirmed.

OK so 12 '00 at Panwnee
on Sunday

In:

nomondaydreams (+1)
Boomer8450
ecgRN
sniper7?
CSM?
KingOfTheBumps?
PeteCO

Out:
Shrike9
Lexington

NVM  SEE POLL
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 7:51:02 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Anyone attending this from the Springs? Maybe we could carpool. I have a small charcoal grill I could bring.

I call my step Brother I think he might come up, Ill IM you if he does.
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Is this happening on Sunday? What time/Where at? I'm in on Sunday - can't make either of the other days

ETA:

If anyone from the Boulder/Longmont region wants a ride, and can deal with a smokers car , let me know.
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm good for Sunday. Earlier is better than later.

Momma's got to work at 1900, and I'm on kid patrol.
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#38]
I'll be flying till 11:00, but anytime afterward is ok.  I'll be at GXY so I'm only 10 minutes from Pawnee.

Who is doing the tasing again?  I thought Lexington said he had a taser, but
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 6:24:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Lexington has the ctgs, CaptainProzak has the tazer
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 8:23:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Somebody needs to get the cartridges from me if CaptainProzak does not have the complete setup.
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 8:31:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Somebody needs to get the cartridges from me if CaptainProzak does not have the complete setup.

Can't make it this Sunday?  How about tomorrow?
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 10:18:10 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i work all day:(
so i cant make it tomorrow
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/26/2007 12:40:11 AM EDT
[#44]
What part of Pawnee are you guys planning on going to? I don't know how to describe it, by I always go to the "second" range. You know........cross the cattle guard, down the hill, hang a right. Make sense?

I'll be out there shooting on Sunday around noon. Jump kit is ready, band aides and neo-sporin for the barb holes.

ETA: Just noticed the poll. June 2nd? SOMEONE MAKE A DECISION ALREADY!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2007 6:38:44 AM EDT
[#45]
well I guess Ill be out at Pawnee regardless of whether or not it really is this weekend.

EcoRN im not sure where this Second site is,  I never had any problems with the first so i never looker anywhere else.
Link Posted: 5/26/2007 8:21:37 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Memorial Day weekend is completely the wrong weekend for me. I'm booked solid.
Link Posted: 5/26/2007 8:30:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Just got an IM from Capitan_Prozac and he said this weekend  and the the weekend of June the third are completely out. Anyone got any other options?
Link Posted: 5/26/2007 8:46:14 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Just got an IM from Capitan_Prozac and he said this weekend  and the the weekend of June the third are completely out. Anyone got any other options?

Holy scheduling conflict Batman.  

I'll tell you what.  I'm 5 minutes from Poudre Valley Hospital.  Let's meet ecgRN there in 10 minutes and get this over with!  

Seriously guys, just let me know when ecgRN, Lexington, and Captain Prozac call all make the same date and I'm there.  Maybe even next Friday evening or something, I can leave work early.
Link Posted: 5/26/2007 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy scheduling conflict Batman.  

I'll tell you what.  I'm 5 minutes from Poudre Valley Hospital.  Let's meet ecgRN there in 10 minutes and get this over with!  

Seriously guys, just let me know when ecgRN, Lexington, and Captain Prozac call all make the same date and I'm there.  Maybe even next Friday evening or something, I can leave work early.

Yea this isn't getting any easier, do we know anyone else who has a tazer?
Link Posted: 5/26/2007 9:18:19 AM EDT
[#50]
I'm shooting Sunday, tazer or no tazer.

I don't have to work weekends, so whenever works.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top