Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Something some one pointed out today that I really agree with. People at the black creek 3 gun match always have cool stuff. This goes all the way from tactical shooting vests to this cool looking pistol today that I almost thought was right out of a scifi movie. Almost was waiting for someone to do the gun Kata at the end of their match.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Scores are up.

Got an email from Joe F.  I'm going to post the contents here.
================================================================

Match results will be posted to the website (http://bc3g.ath.cx) later today. I suspect the webmaster will have them out by early afternoon.

I don't have email addresses for Richard Garyantes, David Lloyd, Phil Stanley and John Earley. If you know these folks, please pass this message on.

We had a total of 34 shooters yesterday, our largest turnout thus far.  I'm glad you all could come out to play and thanks to those who helped with setup.

Since we have only three bays and the stages tend to be involved, we'll try to keep to our max of 30 shooters for the next match so things run as smoothly as possible.

Slots for the February match will be taken by email only the Monday through Thursday prior, match announcement and COFs the week before that.

Mark your calendars.

Regards,

Joe
==============================
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top