User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:00:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
e-gunparts.com under COLTAR15 parts

I got to be blind or something TBS cuz I'm not finding anything about 20rd colt mags on that site.

Damn that site is had to find shit on. But I found them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:30:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Like I said I was going to post it Saturday after the shoot.  I wasn't using this as a power trip or anything, I just wanted to get mine in case they have a limited quantity.  Paying for college for two people and a new house makes it VERY difficult to obtain AR goodies, so when a good deal comes along, it's all the more precious.  But, that's ok...

ETA:  Plus, I didn't want to give you all a bum wrap if these mags weren't up to par, but now it seems like they are so have at it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:32:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shouldn't have held out for so long on yer fellow AR owners man, we need to feed our babies from something too ya know

When yer broke, mags at this price, especially 20rd mags are a god send.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:35:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shouldn't have held out for so long on yer fellow AR owners man, we need to feed our babies from something too ya know

That was my point.  I can assure you I fit that category.  And like I said I was going to post the link Saturday.  And as the previous posts read - that stuff is so hard to find (I found it by accident), that I am sure the stock would have held up for two days before I posted it.  Sheesh - you guys are freakin' rabid!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:40:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was my point.  I can assure you I fit that category.  And like I said I was going to post the link Saturday.  And as the previous posts read - that stuff is so hard to find (I found it by accident), that I am sure the stock would have held up for two days before I posted it.  Sheesh - you guys are freakin' rabid!

I'm sure they gots plenty to go around.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:47:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm sure they gots plenty to go around.

I got my order in.  You guys have at it.  

P.S.  They fit in a bandoleer real nicely, also purchased from the site  - 75 cents.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:53:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your treating us like rabid dogs dangling a steak in front of us just out of our reach.  Maybe you should have waited until you actually got the mags to post anything at all, especially if you were going to make us wait until you received them.  What do you expect from a bunch of mag whores like us.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:33:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Post a link please.... cannot find them on that site.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:42:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Post a link please.... cannot find them on that site.

Here you go Linky to the cheap mags
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:50:45 AM EDT
[#10]
WTF?

here it is mid/late october and this still appears on the ad?

"NOTE: THIS IS A RESTRICTED ITEM. SOLD ONLY TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR EXPORT ONLY. REQUEST FOR THIS ITEM MUST BE RECEIVED ON DEPARTMENTAL LETTERHEAD AND WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO THE DEPARTMENT ADDRESS"

any problems buying for us non Leos?

Chris
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:08:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
WTF?

"NOTE: THIS IS A RESTRICTED ITEM. SOLD ONLY TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR EXPORT ONLY. REQUEST FOR THIS ITEM MUST BE RECEIVED ON DEPARTMENTAL LETTERHEAD AND WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO THE DEPARTMENT ADDRESS"

Chris

SEE I wanted to get mine because of that before you goons went throwing up a red flag to them.  My one discreet order might have gone through undetected or whatever if they're still being anal after the ban, but when you guys flood them for the mags my chance might have been shot.  Jeez!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Was just curious. didn't mean to step on toes, just trying to save myself the heart ache of having the hopes dashed of cheap mags .

glad everything went through for yours ok.
gonna try myself Thanks for the info either way.

Chris
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:13:10 AM EDT
[#13]
I need to change my F***ing User name to" A dollar short and a Day Late". I just got off the phone with these folks. was planning on ordering a Hundred or so. They HAVE 1 LEFT. I left it for you guys......Have at it.

Edited to add:
They said the "LEO Letterhead" Only Jargon on their website was a NON- ISSUE
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:29:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I need to change my F***ing User name to" A dollar short and a Day Late". I just got off the phone with these folks. was planning on ordering a Hundred or so. They HAVE 1 LEFT. I left it for you guys......Have at it.

Edited to add:
They said the "LEO Letterhead" Only Jargon on their website was a NON- ISSUE

HA, glad I took my communist, secretive measures now!  Thanks.  I must have took the last ones they had.  That's amazing.  (Especially for "The largest online gun store" or whatever)

My apologies guys.  If I had known they were that low I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of posting about it.  (still glad I got mine )
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:31:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah it doesn't look like my order is going to go through as well.  Thanks again for the heads up.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:39:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF?

Chris

SEE I wanted to get mine because of that before you goons went throwing up a red flag to them.  My one discreet order might have gone through undetected or whatever if they're still being anal after the ban, but when you guys flood them for the mags my chance might have been shot.  Jeez!

Well than instead of starting a thread to say [child] I know something you don't know[/child] just check the shit out, do what you go to do and than post it when you know what you want to know.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:40:24 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Well than instead of starting a thread to say [child] I know something you don't know[/child] just check the shit out, do what you go to do and than post it when you know what you want to know.

Sorry, like I said, if I had known that they would run out I obviously wouldn't have posted it.  I was just sticking my feelers out to see if anyone was interested.  I guess so!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:42:08 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, like I said, if I had known that they would run out I obviously wouldn't have posted it.  I was just sticking my feelers out to see if anyone was interested.  I guess so!

It's not your fault they didn't know they needed more of these things for us mag whores
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

It's not your fault they didn't know they needed more of these things for us mag whores

Perhaps we can see if they anticipate getting any more in.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:29:09 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If they do get more in, expect the price to be in the $15-$20 price range. Their other none LE colt 20rd mags were like $25 IIRC.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:29:26 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just got off the phone with them, and they didn't know when they where going to get more, but they do have a bunch of 20 rounders at $20.54 ea
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Way to look out for the TEAM... BB!!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Hey!  I didn't have any conrol over their stock.  By the time I found the site and posted this it was probably too late anyway!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:43:00 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Finally the link.... Thanks TBL...

Beetle? &(@#$&
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:44:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:51:14 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey!  I didn't have any conrol over their stock.  By the time I found the site and posted this it was probably too late anyway!

What a tool!

Oh, for the love...  no one here would have done it any different.  As a matter of fact, some of you probably would have kept the link for yourselves and tried to capitalize off it!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What a tool!

Oh, for the love...  no one here would have done it any different.  As a matter of fact, some of you probably would have kept the link for yourselves and tried to capitalize off it!

I dont hold anything against you...It was a damn good find!........I was going to order at least a hundred and pass them out, (at my cost of course) to all of my local shooting buddies. Hell, I may have even tried to turn a small profit out of 'em. They would have been easy to move at that price.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top