User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Eddie"Engineer" blew apart his target frame just as bad as I did, but he had the camera so mine was the only one that had a pic taken of. You missed out. You didn't see my new wagon. Of course everybody threw thier stuff on my wagon so they wouldn't have to carry it. Did Barney end up doing his first love "planting trees" or what?hr

Wait a minute! This sounds like my sons when they were little. "Well, he kicked the cat, Dad" "Oh, well, he put the pin in the electrical socket!"

Yeah, yeah. Yer all guilty of popping the wire! BTW, that's some fine shooting if you can hit that little wire at a hundred yards.he
On your wagon, do you have chrome wheels? Racing stripes? Is the paint job a mother of pearl? Enquiring minds want to know.

Groucho
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
For those that couldn't make the shoot today, you missed out on CAPITALIST'S Target Hanger Trick Shooting Clinic:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/gunfanatic/Guns/target.jpg

mmsig229 also failed to properly demonstrate a proper K-turn with the little red wagon, resulting in this unfortunate HAZMAT incident:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/gunfanatic/Guns/FlipWagon_s.jpg

You guys kill me!  Looks like ya had fun.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top