Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2021 12:11:43 PM EDT
Who uses a tuckable holster? Which one and why? I am worried about any with big a belt clip, then you have to conceal the belt clip. This would be for days I have to wear dress clothes. I have been putting in my lap top bag on those days, just makes it hard to get too.
TIA!
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 12:59:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I started with a soft holster that didn't keep the pistol safe and secure. My trainer recommended Kydex which I now use. It keeps the pistol secure and doesn't move. The Kydex is not irritating next to your skin and I can drive my car with it tucked in front. Unless you plan on the old school shoulder harness under your arm, I highly recommend a belt clip, otherwise you will be adjusting it all day and defeats the conceal carry function.

Like everything it requires getting used to it and training. I take mine to the range. My trainer give us drills to practice real life scenarios.

I use Concealment Express IWB but many Kydex holsters are about the same.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:47:59 PM EDT
[#2]
If you carry AIWB, check out Phlster's new enigma,
It works completely independent of a belt or pants
in conjunction with a good winged AIWB holster.
Availability is spotty, I got mine Saturday and put it
together with a JMCK 2.0
I got it for similar rare occasions as yours.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:52:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Milt sparks vm2 with tuckable clips the clips go behind the belt on the pants secure and hidden
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I've used CompTac CTACs for years and they are extremely versatile, and tuckable. 2 small clips and, in my experience, gun disappears.

This is a IWB, not AIWB option though.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 9:11:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Anything TENICOR with the DCC clips.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#6]
DCC clips are the ticket, low profile, strong and will keep your holster stable with the only downside is one has to be careful when clipping onto or removing from your belt as they might bite your leather belt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top