Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2018 10:26:50 AM EDT
I currently have the following CZ pistols:

75B, 75B SA, P-09, and P-07, with a Shadow 2 on backorder.

That being said a Phantom looks interesting even though I feel it would replicate my P-09 as a polymer framed decocker DA/SA pistol.

Guys who have them how do you like them?
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 11:20:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought about getting one when I was looking for my SP-01T.  I wanted the metal frame and then I contemplated getting on but got the P-09 instead because I wanted a CZ with a slide I could grip.  The Phantom is a very nice pistol all the benefits of a 75 trigger in a lightweight frame that takes standard 75B mags.  I kind of wish I had got the Phantom instead of the P09 just because the mags are so much cheaper.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#2]
As the owner of an SP-01 Tactical, I would recommend you get the steel frame. Especially because you have a P-09 which is the best polymer handgun CZ makes.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I have 1, I like it very, very much. I used it as a EDC for several years. Good grip, shot well, cheap mags are a big plus.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I love mine. Its a very slim grip for the size and capacity. The only thing I could complain about is the curve of the trigger. I know why it is the way it is but I would prefer a little straighter. It is by far one of my favorite CZ's!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top