Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2021 4:05:33 PM EDT
if you put one on the slide will it cycle? i'm not going to buy the new model just to be able to put a red dot on it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one on mine in a dovetail Mount, forget who makes it.  A cheap Swampfox. It cycles just fine, but I think the Mount is shifting and not holding zero. Have to play with it some more. I pressed it in real tight but the little screw stripped in the slide or was already stripped (more likely) I bought my tx22 used on the cheap
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 3:26:09 AM EDT
[#2]
TX22 lakeline's plate and recoil spring assembly with vortex viper and it run's like a sewing machine with everything I tried. If I had to do it again I'd get the Romeo 0 set up, it's lighter and looks better IMHO.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:56:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the lakeline plate and Romeo zero on mine. It's been fine, no reliability issues. The zero is a trash dot IMO. Probably ok if you can get it for $100 when it's on sale.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:48:32 PM EDT
[#4]
what's a cheap Swampfox?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:54:56 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.swampfoxoptics.com/kingslayer
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#6]
lakeline plate + holosun 407k. Ive had no issues and its suppressed 100% of the time.

Lots of fun!
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#7]
How are these continuing to work? I missed out on the initial batch of conversation kits and I am not wanting to spend almost $500 for a Taurus .22 to mount a dot. Got two TX22s for $500 and I'm very happy with them at that price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top