Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2021 7:28:30 PM EDT
since my daughter got her pps m2 back from the walther recall, about once every other magazine she will shoot, case ejects, slides returns to closed battery, she pulls the trigger, nothing, no round in the chamber. it never picked stripped the next round from the mag. different mags used, this never happened before sending it off. contacted walther was told nothing they did could possibly cause this. anyone have a thought on what's going on. thank you
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#1]
What ammo?

Any pics of the internals?
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 7:39:02 PM EDT
[#2]
no pics sorry, ammo is federal 115 fmj
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I had this happen twice using very light handloads.  It came back far enough to extract but not far enough to pick up the next round.  I bumped up my powder charge and it went away.  Mine also had the recall work.  Maybe try 124's or a bit hotter 115's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top