Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2020 5:21:11 PM EDT
I've had a blast with my P-10 series pistols over the last year, but I only brought the hammer guns with me to the mountains of New Mexico this trip.  Weather cleared Wednesday so I made it to the range this morning to shot my old bullseye match gun, an early production P-09.  This went well on paper and then on steel.  Steel is fun.  
100 yard steel P-09 (fixed audio level)
My P-10F is mechanically just as good as this pistol, just different.  
Joe
Link Posted: 10/29/2020 6:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is a short video of the paper target I shot to estimate the holdover for the steel target.
Holdover paper target 100 yards
Joe
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#2]
That's a really fine group for 100 yards.  Nice shooting!

Link Posted: 10/30/2020 11:27:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I was having a good day after being cooped up due to snow for a few days.  I'm just glad the steel target was large.  I would have missed a few on an 8" gong.  
Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top