Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2018 10:56:11 PM EDT
Colder weather is coming here in florida and I can finally wear a light jacket some nights and it would be nice to able to carry my fullsize M&P9 over my shield.  I am having a hard time finding something this gun with the light and left handed and Id rather not take the light off each time as it is my go to night stand gun.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Give kt mech a look, I’d imagine they have an option for you.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#2]
HBC CONCEALMENT Discreet

Use code FB10 for 10%off if it's still active.  Great holsters.  I've got 4 from HBC.  I carry a G19 in the Plus One.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#3]
BravoConcealment DOS-L
G-Code Incog Shadow or Eclipse
KT Mech Akela

Bravo runs deals all the time on holidays they do 15% off or buy the OWB get the IWB or additional holster for like half off.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
HBC CONCEALMENT Discreet

Use code FB10 for 10%off if it's still active.  Great holsters.  I've got 4 from HBC.  I carry a G19 in the Plus One.
View Quote
Exactly what I am looking for thank you!
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 10:22:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Exactly what I am looking for thank you!
View Quote
You bet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top