Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2021 8:25:55 AM EDT
just picked up a new 92x.what holsters are you guys using?ill use this gun for home duty,so owb is fine.i would think its the same profile as 92m3 and m4?..i wouls loke to have a light on it.thanks
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:41:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I just received a US Duty Gear holster for my 92X with a stream light TLR 1. Seems to be about the same as a Safariland, and uses the same screw mounting pattern. I have it on a QLS fork. It has a SLS type retention system too. Gun and light fit perfectly.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:56:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I want a 92x so badly. I have tiny hands (5 foot tall 96lbs) but the weight of them make them so appealing to me because 9mm is too snappy for me usually. Granted the only other 9mm i've really owned was a taurus and it was not the most ergonomic design (g2c). Went to the LGS the other day and they had a 92x up there that just felt like it would be manageable for me. Let me know how it shoots!
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're looking for leather, the OWB holster that Wilson Combat sells for the Brigadier Tactical is also a great fit for my 92A1.  That model has a very similar trigger guard and rail profile to the 92X so it should work.  Their compact holster also fits my 92X Centurion perfectly.  I don't have a 92X full-size to try in the Brig Tac holster, so I can't give you a definitive answer, but I'd be pretty confident based on my other experiences.

edit:  Sorry, missed the part about the light, the Wilsons I have don't accommodate a light.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 8:13:25 PM EDT
[#4]
My go to owb holsters are KT Mech. The 92x fits in a holster for the M9A3. I have the gunfighter model from them, both light bearing and non light bearing. Both my 92x full-size and M9A3 interchange between the two holsters no problem. Enjoy the 92x, they’re shooters!
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#5]
JM Custom Kydex is the answer to nearly every “which holster” thread.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 8:19:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want a 92x so badly. I have tiny hands (5 foot tall 96lbs) but the weight of them make them so appealing to me because 9mm is too snappy for me usually. Granted the only other 9mm i've really owned was a taurus and it was not the most ergonomic design (g2c). Went to the LGS the other day and they had a 92x up there that just felt like it would be manageable for me. Let me know how it shoots!
View Quote

I highly recommend the 92x as far as recoil is concerned. The 92 series is pretty tame in my objective opinion. In my hands, the 92s shoot flatter than anything else I’ve shot/owned. I sold my CZs to get Berettas and I don’t have a moment of regret. If you’re looking for a SLIGHTLY shorter model with all the excellent features of the 92x series, I’d check out the Centurion model.

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/92x-centurion/

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
JM Custom Kydex is the answer to nearly every “which holster” thread.
View Quote

They are my only choice for IWB. Excellent suggestion.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 12:31:28 AM EDT
[#8]
You can find pretty good deals on Safariland 92 holsters with or without a weapon light on ebay. I found a surplus one that fits all my railed 92's with TLR-1HL and X300U weapon light. As a bonus it came with Safariland attachments for easy mounting on a battle belt.

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 3:12:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Check out beretta's own line of holsters.  I got one of their IWB, works great.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Almost all of my holsters that are not leather from Galco come from PJ Holsters at pjholster.com. Paul makes a great Kydex holster with many option choices. If you send him an email to [email protected] for a specific concern or desire, he is quick to respond and will build it how you like. I have done this on a few occasions. If you don't like it you can return it. I have never needed too...;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top