Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2019 10:54:35 AM EDT
Took my new TX 22 to the range this morning,  indoor range cause it's raining... the front sight was virtually non-existant, super hard to see.  what are my options as far as switching out the front sight?
are the G2C front sights the same?

thanks.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#1]
The sights on the G2C and TX 22 are the same. I replaced the sights on my G2 with a set from Lakeline LLC. They cost me $40 and were easy to install. They are a big improvement.

Lakelinellc.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGtEumgipPI

Take a look at this vid. I HAVE NOT WATCHED IT BUT ITS what popped up in search.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/handguns/lakeline-G2-millenium-striker-guide/26-181954/

Take a look at this thread. There are pictures of the sights on my G2.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 5:25:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply, I hit the lakeline site and ordered ... I did watch a video of a guy who slightly filed a Glock front sight to work.... but decided to just get the one made for it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#3]
@gunwolf

So, how do you like the new sights?

Hope you are having fun with the TX 22!
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 7:11:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@gunwolf

So, how do you like the new sights?

Hope you are having fun with the TX 22!
View Quote
I  bought  just the front... very easy to change (like a glock) and much easier to see. the only drawback is I had to put the Fiber optic rod in first, the screw is just a touch to long and barely penetrates the tunnel for the tube and won't allow you to slide it in.

I would love a set of trijicon HD's on this, I may buy a front and modify it to fit...there is a video on youtube.

this is by far a fun gun to shoot, I have had zero issues.... I lost count on how many rounds fired which is easy with .22lr...an open box is there, then it's gone...and after the range this morning It'll be a few hundred more .

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top