Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2018 12:22:09 PM EDT
with all the armbrace/stocks available I am interested in an MP5 clone. Which are good and which are junk?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of the ones currently on the market are good. MKE is what I'd recommend going with, I've been very happy with mine. Reviews seem to be positive on the PTR guns also.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:00:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Still waiting on @PalmettoStateArmory ...  
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 5:17:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Whatever you can find. I went with POF because they use a metal housing, which no one else is doing anymore. Very happy with it. The only thing that's readily available these days is the PTR variant, which is still a good option and likely the best option if you want to SBR.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 6:12:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a kit built up by Ralph Smith Jr.  He did an awesome job and was a good guy to deal with.  He will be doing my k.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 6:31:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Zenith/MKE If you can find them.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 6:34:55 AM EDT
[#6]
My Zenith has been running great
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 6:48:51 AM EDT
[#7]
SP5K
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 8:03:23 AM EDT
[#8]
The best is a Dakota Tactical D54P for a MP5 and HK for the MP5K.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 6:36:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We offer a wide variety of Roller lock firearms and BEST is really dependent on several factors . Your budget , What you will use the gun for etc. What may be best for one shooter may not be the best for your application. Right now the PTR 9CT offers solid quality and features at a reasonable price & backed up by a Roller lock powerhouse.

https://atlantic-firearms-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/media/sylius_shop_product_original/product/ptr-9ct-brace-promo-1-of-2-jpg.jpg
View Quote
Wow. Where's the like button?
Link Posted: 9/23/2018 5:45:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We offer a wide variety of Roller lock firearms and BEST is really dependent on several factors . Your budget , What you will use the gun for etc. What may be best for one shooter may not be the best for your application. Right now the PTR 9CT offers solid quality and features at a reasonable price & backed up by a Roller lock powerhouse.

https://atlantic-firearms-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/media/sylius_shop_product_original/product/ptr-9ct-brace-promo-1-of-2-jpg.jpg
On Atlantic Firearms site it's called the "Add To Cart" button.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top