Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2021 8:26:48 PM EDT
Just pulled the trigger on a Beretta 92 Compact and now I'm waiting for it to come in, as well as casting about for a nice IWB to carry it in.

Can't wait to get my greedy hands on this little heater!

Anyone else waiting on a new (or new to them) Beretta?
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 10:03:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!  Definitely post pics when you get it in.  

This isn't new, and I didn't have to wait for it.   I picked it up at the local gun store on the 25th after eyeballing it for a few weeks.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2021 1:08:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Waiting on the Kings permission to pick up my new to me 87 Cheetah
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 7:29:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congrats!  Definitely post pics when you get it in.  

This isn't new, and I didn't have to wait for it.   I picked it up at the local gun store on the 25th after eyeballing it for a few weeks.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/481249/px4incase-1851822.jpg
View Quote

NOICE!

I had a PX4 9mm that I picked up right after they came out, and the front sight fell out before I got through the first magazine, but Beretta immediately made it right and sent me a new pistol within two weeks. I later sold it to get an M9, but I miss it enough that I might snag another one if I see a good deal. The PX4 has really come into its own lately, and now there's good aftermarket support for it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 2:30:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

NOICE!

I had a PX4 9mm that I picked up right after they came out, and the front sight fell out before I got through the first magazine, but Beretta immediately made it right and sent me a new pistol within two weeks. I later sold it to get an M9, but I miss it enough that I might snag another one if I see a good deal. The PX4 has really come into its own lately, and now there's good aftermarket support for it.
View Quote

Beretta's customer service was top notch when I got a new INOX 92FS and it got damaged in shipping.  I didn't notice the gouge in the bottom of the trigger guard that came from the spare mag banging against it probably as the shipping company tossed the box around.  I contacted them with pics and they had me send it back, and put it back in to the production line, and a couple of months later I got it back as good as new for no charge.

This one has had a few rounds through it, but is in good shape.  I always liked how they looked and probably paid too much for this one but these days, it will be easy to sell if I don't like or want it any more.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:28:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Got the 92FSC and couldn't be happier with it. Looks like a brand new gun.  Now waiting on a Ryan Grizzle leather IWB for it, plus a D spring and a few other internals to slick up and lighten the trigger just a tad.

I like this little fellow quite a bit, and can't wait to see how well it shoots.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top