Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2021 5:02:34 PM EDT
Just picked up a new XDm Elite with the threaded barrel and suppressor sights.  Looking for any holster recommendations for this set up.  Currently does NOT have a optic attached and most likely won’t in the future.  

Thanks!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#1]
The optic won't really be a problem, but do you plan on putting a weapon light on it?
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 7:56:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Try out KT-MECH for custom made options at a very reasonable price. I've got several of their holsters and they do a great job and are very quick on orders.

KT-MECH
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:20:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The optic won't really be a problem, but do you plan on putting a weapon light on it?
View Quote

Probably no weapon light.  My concern really is the suppressor height sights and threaded barrel portion.  

Just want something for when at the range.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Holster selection is a bit limited for the XDMs.  

I finally found something last fall for mine.

Blackhawk! makes a version of their Omnivore holster for use without a light.  There's a piece that clamps onto the rail and that is what locks into the holster.  Then a thumb push button to release, instead of the trigger finger.

Is it the greatest holster? No. But it works and is fairly reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 3:53:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I had to get mine custom made because on top of the limited holster availability, I am also left handed. I got it from DME Holsters. Looking over their list they do make a standard holster for $75 and there's a lead time is currently 15 weeks.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 8:13:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for the suggestions!  Looks like a custom build is best option.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:51:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I just got one in the other day from white hat holsters.  Mine has an optic and a light.  Holster is great.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a High Noon Baseline Lite for my XDM-10mm. Note the 10mm and 45 XDMs fit in 9/40 holsters. Be sure to select XDM9/40 4.5.
Price is $50.

I should've bought Coyote instead of Black. Oh well. It's a nice holster.
https://www.highnoonholsters.com/kydex-holsters/lite-duty/baseline

Use Summer20 for 20% off.

Looks to have plenty of room for your suppressor height sights:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

My gun:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#9]
KT or DARA holsters would be my go to.

Select XDM 5.25 variant to have barrel covered...

EDIT:
I ended going with the new and improved Surefire Masterfire PRO setup...now it does require a XH designated flash light...but its a very nice holster that has a vastly improved draw over the original...

Nice thing about it...it will fit most guns up to 5.25" barrel...which is bang on good for the XDM Elite OSP...
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 12:46:38 PM EDT
[#10]
OST
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 11:31:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 12:57:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Comp-Tac….    Done !   They got it covered.

H
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top