Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2022 4:38:17 PM EDT
Okay I have a friend who owns part of a small machine shop, consider it a large hobby shop. They do have a cnc equipment, and he makes small things just to cover the electric bill. I was talking to him about the canik plus base plates, and said he needs to make em. The stock ones cost about 40, the 3d printed ones are under 20, I was thinking he could sell em for 30ish. Like 35 shipped for the first and 30 each extra.

The neat thing is just in my experimenting I know they will also work on mecgar taurus 99/92, beretta 92, and sig 228/229 mags. I am sure there are others as well. They would be a metal version of the 3d printed, aka meaning they would use the screw to retain them, but be aluminum but look like the factory one.

I am trying to talk him into making 20 of them to get the cnc programing part done, and to test the market. If I could point him here with a few guys honestly saying yes he will probably do it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 12:37:38 AM EDT
[#1]
If it had the same profile as the factory one I would be in, the thing about the +4 that I don't like is the angle on them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By vader17:
If it had the same profile as the factory one I would be in, the thing about the +4 that I don't like is the angle on them.
View Quote

It would be the same as the factory in everyway possible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top