Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2018 10:14:20 AM EDT
Has anybody tried this new model yet?

The S.A. trigger,adj. sights interests me.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
The EAA website is messed up.

The SA model is the P Match PRO. It does not come with a ambi-safety. Only comes with 1 magazine. "regular" magazines with the regular base plates don't fit due to to magwell. You have to get the EAA rounded aluminum baseplates.

Getting that out of the way, it's a great pistol. I have one in 38 super. Grip feels like the in-between double - single stack. Like a Caspian frame. Mine has a 2lb 11oz trigger from the factory. Takes large frame mags. Front sight is plain. Only fiber optic sight is by Dawson.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 12:55:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Even with the old Elite Match, you were essentially getting a semi custom gun out of the box at a great price.

They're kinda low key sleepers for competition.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top