Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2020 12:05:05 PM EDT
I have an Italian made 92FS that I have already put a short reach trigger, low-profile safety and mag guide. I also installed a D series factory hammer spring and reduced power Trigger control unit.

My question is, should I have used the standard power TCU? After some minor fitting the TCU dropped right in, a little oil and it feels very smooth but what is the possibility of out running the trigger or not properly resting?

I would like to hear from others that have used either version of this.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#1]
IMO, if you're gonna use a TCU, I like the extra power one. Unless I use the Langdon trigger bar, which reduces reset distance, I short stroke a Beretta trigger with the reduced power TCU.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I was short stroking the trigger as well and put the factory spring back in. I find the trigger to be just as smooth so I think I will just leave it alone.
Thanks for the reply.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top