Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2020 9:39:52 PM EDT
I'm curious to hear some feedback. Specifically, does it make a meaningful difference/improvement in the trigger pull as they claim?

The improved hammer and hook geometry will give your Beretta® 90 series a cleaner, more precise trigger pull but will also reduce your trigger take-up before your hammer drops.

I already installed a d spring and LTT trigger bar but I'm looking to smooth it up a bit more.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:57:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I have 3 of the Wilson hammers, 2 worked over as part of LTT's trigger job in a bag, and 1 I did myself.

With the LTT trigger bar, a 12lb hammer spring and some basic polishing, including the hammer strut, you can get a very smooth DA. No different from what you can get with the factory hammer.

The advantage of the Wilson hammer is that when paired with the LTT trigger bar and properly prepped, overtravel is reduced and the reset is shorter than any 1911 - it is amazing.

That said, go with the full LTT trigger job in a bag, you get all of this AND a damn crisp SA break too.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top