Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2021 9:17:57 AM EDT
Anyone here think a Compact AXG will ever happen? Sig magazines ain't cheap and I really want an AXG but don't want to put out the dollars for new mags for that frame. Plus I prefer more the compact size with the 15rd mags. I'm talking the older compact NOT the X-Compact with its short rail and X-Series grip.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:40:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone here think a Compact AXG will ever happen? Sig magazines ain't cheap and I really want an AXG but don't want to put out the dollars for new mags for that frame. Plus I prefer more the compact size with the 15rd mags. I'm talking the older compact NOT the X-Compact with its short rail and X-Series grip.
View Quote
and combatant shop with a mill can make the AXG take the compact mags. It’s only .2 of an inch that comes off.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
*Any competent* shop with a mill can make the AXG take the compact mags. It’s only .2 of an inch that comes off.
View Quote

Fixed that right quick, but correct. I wouldn’t hold your breath for one from Sig. Icarus Precision offers multiple different styles/sizes of alloy grip modules including a X-Compact variant:

https://www.icarusprecision.com/online-store/A-C-E-320-Grip-Modules-c60146046

I’d bet if anyone comes out with a metal Compact grip it’s them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top