Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2021 9:17:57 AM EDT
Anyone here think a Compact AXG will ever happen? Sig magazines ain't cheap and I really want an AXG but don't want to put out the dollars for new mags for that frame. Plus I prefer more the compact size with the 15rd mags. I'm talking the older compact NOT the X-Compact with its short rail and X-Series grip.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:40:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By nizo_mizer:
Anyone here think a Compact AXG will ever happen? Sig magazines ain't cheap and I really want an AXG but don't want to put out the dollars for new mags for that frame. Plus I prefer more the compact size with the 15rd mags. I'm talking the older compact NOT the X-Compact with its short rail and X-Series grip.
View Quote
and combatant shop with a mill can make the AXG take the compact mags. It’s only .2 of an inch that comes off.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 4:36:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/3/2021 4:37:15 PM EDT by Rudukai13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Getnlwr:
*Any competent* shop with a mill can make the AXG take the compact mags. It’s only .2 of an inch that comes off.
View Quote

Fixed that right quick, but correct. I wouldn’t hold your breath for one from Sig. Icarus Precision offers multiple different styles/sizes of alloy grip modules including a X-Compact variant:

https://www.icarusprecision.com/online-store/A-C-E-320-Grip-Modules-c60146046

I’d bet if anyone comes out with a metal Compact grip it’s them
Top Top