Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2023 4:45:01 PM EDT

Love these, particularly the Compact. Would be ideal with optics and seem to be designed with enough room. Is there a reason Beretta doesn't mill these guns to be optic-ready?

What is the likelihood to their doing it in the (near) future?
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 5:10:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I am surprised they made an optic ready cheetah before the PX4 but you can always buy a Langdon tactical PX4 thats optic ready.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Wish I could justify the cost of a Langdon PX4 ,they make a great pistol much better . I Don't think Beretta has any interest in an optic ready PX4 .
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 5:43:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I doubt it, while it's an excellent and underrated pistol, there is just no demand for it. I'm surprised they are still even making it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 9:31:00 PM EDT
[#4]
The LTT optic cut is far superior to Beretta’s factory RDO. I’d suggest patiently searching for a used PX4 in good shape and at a good price, then sending it to LTT for the optic cut.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:02:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The LTT optic cut is far superior to Beretta’s factory RDO. I’d suggest patiently searching for a used PX4 in good shape and at a good price, then sending it to LTT for the optic cut.
View Quote

This might be the most reasonable alternative. A optic would make the Storm Compact superior to almost any alternative. The Langdon stuff is, as mentioned, excellent, but so expensive. Might have to look around for a used PX4 if I decide to go with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top