Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2023 9:37:00 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

This one was made by Raven Concealment, but I don’t like any of their current stuff.

Sort of a “pancake” style, it conceals better than other carrier designs I’ve used from other companies.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 9:22:31 PM EDT
[#1]
May want to try kytexgear. Their mag holders have been awesome for me.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 8:45:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Ktmech
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:04:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ktmech
View Quote

That looks like it will work, thanks.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:25:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:12:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/83/IMG_2239_jpeg-2818135.JPG

This one was made by Raven Concealment, but I don’t like any of their current stuff.

Sort of a “pancake” style, it conceals better than other carrier designs I’ve used from other companies.
View Quote

I honestly don't know what Raven is doing.  At one time they were absolute top tier - recommended by Travis Haley and Chris Costa when they were on top of the world.  One option for their holsters was the "Magpul cut".

Their current stuff looks like it's a step above Uncle Mikes.

I would love to buy a Raven Phantom for some of the guns I've picked up since then.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 8:02:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Other than materials there is no functional difference between the old RCS mag pouches and the RCS Copia.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Other than materials there is no functional difference between the old RCS mag pouches and the RCS Copia.
View Quote

Maybe, but like the previous poster said, the current stuff looks so cheap so I’d rather spend my money elsewhere.

The phantom used to be my go to for OWB holsters, but since they switched to their current designs/materials, I’ve gone to other holster makers who make something similar to the phantom.

I’ve seen a lot of former Raven customers who say the same thing.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Maybe, but like the previous poster said, the current stuff looks so cheap so I’d rather spend my money elsewhere.

The phantom used to be my go to for OWB holsters, but since they switched to their current designs/materials, I’ve gone to other holster makers who make something similar to the phantom.

I’ve seen a lot of former Raven customers who say the same thing.
View Quote

In Raven's defense, the Phantom was ripped off by absolutely everybody.  However, instead of innovating or competing on quality, they decided to go the Blackhawk, Fobus, and Bravo Concealment route in a race to the bottom.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 12:40:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Blade Tech Total Eclipse

I wear these on and off duty both conceaed and not.  Great mag carriers and easy on/off.  I have a single and double both.  

Link Posted: 5/24/2023 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
May want to try kytexgear. Their mag holders have been awesome for me.
View Quote
Seconded.

G19 Carrier
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Sheez that's alot of real estate for a single single-stack mag...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Like many, I moved on when Raven stopped making the Phantom. I now use JM Custom Kydex.

Link Posted: 8/3/2023 7:40:33 AM EDT
[#15]
We the people Has one. I have acouple of them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 1:55:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We the people Has one. I have acouple of them.
View Quote

Holy crap, I haven't looked at their website in a couple of years. They have every stereotypical gun bro photo available. Add in some gun bunnies in tight pants for good measure.

Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:52:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Holy crap, I haven't looked at their website in a couple of years. They have every stereotypical gun bro photo available. Add in some gun bunnies in tight pants for good measure.

View Quote

Yea, toss is horrible customer service and dreadful shipping times and you have one of the worst companies to buy from, but man I love their products. My carry pistol rides in one of theirs every day and it is the most comfortable holster I own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top